0.0

October 10th

Josh rolled over his side in the bed as his mind pondered. What if there was a gaming house? With loads of British gamers. The American already had one, what if he was to create the first British gamers house?

@~zerkaa added @~miniminter @~TBJZL, @~KSI @~Behzinga @~Vikkstar123 @~Wroetoshaw @~whitewolf to a groupchat

As time passed the group became closer and closer creating a great bond between each other. The only problem was that none of the boys had ever actually seen who white wolf really is, he was mysterious but quite hilarious and outgoing, always the first to bring up things to talk about and enjoyed being part of their group. Time passed and Josh brought up the idea that they should all meet in London, as he lived there and it was the capital city of England.

October 29th the boys decide to meet in a pub in South London. This would be the first time that any of them would be seeing each other, or even hearing each other's voices, they had all been on calls with each other and had all held at least one conversation with each other over the phone, beside WhiteWolf any time that they wanted to call, Whitewolf always had an excuse as to why they were unavailable. 

~~~~

Time passed and all the boys were sat around the table, having all met each other for the first time it was nice to see each other and the atmosphere was an energetic and excited one, everyone was happy to be finally meeting each other. Everyone was there except one person. Hadiyeh Ezra. She was running on Arab times and like always was a little bit late. But to her, everyone else just seemed to be early. 

A Range Rover stopped outside the pub, and Hadiyeh stepped out, dressed very casually, in grey jeans and a white oversized 'dad' shirt, her naturally wavy light brown hair flowing behind her like she was a model. Her slim thick figure and 3-inch heels made her look like a Greek goddess.

With a half-smile and a little wave, she had managed to capture the heart of the soon to be sidemen.

####################################################################

A/N: this is going to be a lot more different than my other books, definitely some self-growth and the layout is going to be very different, it's going to have lots of flashbacks and fast-forwards, so it's going to be quite complicated. And I'm writing this during my exams week because I hate studying.

Written: 01/07/2021
Published: 19/07/2021