1.1

After their little series of events, she had helped JJ shower. He was still in a submissive headspace, his ejaculation being so erratic that he had lost his understanding of where he was.

This weeks youtube video was funny. Because it went a little bit like this

"Describe your sex life in one word."

"Explosive," JJ stated confidently without missing a beat.

With his statement, the boys turned to Hadiyeh who couldn't stop the smirk that had appeared on her lips.

"How about you Hadiyeh?" Simon turns to Hadiyeh for an answer a smirk on his face.

"Me? Im a good Muslim, you don't see me fucking no boys!" She places a hand on her chest pretending to be offended.

"You lier!" Harry laughs loudly making all of the boys laugh along.

She doesn't comment.

As the filming comes to an end, JJ turns to Hadiyeh with a sorrowful face, "when are you going to tell the fans?"

"Not now definitely," she sighs, JJ had wanted this relationship to go public but Hadiyeh is a very private person, her life is all over social media but no one even knows who her parents are.

"I got you something," JJ pulls out a box from inside his pocket. JJ's birthday was coming up but she pretending to forget. She had planned out a day of celebrations for them. It had only been a day that they had amended things between themselves and JJ had already gone out and got her a gift.

"There is no way im taking it," she shakes her head smiling, it's such a shame that he still thinks that the only way to please her is with money.

He doesn't say anything and opens the velvet box and inside it is platinum necklaces decked out in diamonds.

"You shouldn't have," she chuckles.

"But I did," he grins and she sighs playfully, he grins childishly taking the necklace and going behind her placing a kiss under her ear before attaching the ends of the necklace.

(For reference bet hijab was in a turban style)

"You guys are disgusting!" Tobi whines, covering his eyes for emphasis.

"We need to talk," She says turning around, standing on her tiptoes she presses a kiss to his cheek.

"What?" He asks his eyebrows furrowing together in question, "has Deji said anything?"

"Oh god no, it's a proposition im willing to make to you," she shakes her head and takes his hand dragging him to where the boys were sat. They had agreed they make things public they wouldn't wear their marital rings.

Flashback to 2018

"Im fighting Logan!" JJ announces as he strides into the kitchen as they were all sat around the counter.

"Why?" Tobi asks with a raised brow.

"He's bare talking shit about us and he's saying that he could beat me, so I was talking to my agent and he said that's okay to let us into the ring."

"Is Viddal down for it? Ain't he got a fight?" Ethan questions.

"The fights gonna be in months."

"You're going to beat Logan with only three months of training?" Vik raises a brow at JJ doubtfully

"What you don't think I can do it?" JJ challenges.

"No, I just think three months is not long enough for any human to train," Vik shrugs, not wanting to argue with JJ.

For the next three months in the Sidemen house, no one saw JJ. He was busy training for the upcoming fight. He hasn't told anyone that the real reason was fighting was that Logan had stepped past his red line. Hadiyeh. He had grown a strong loving bond with Hadiyeh. Heb had grown to love her and was scared to say anything to her about his crush to anyone. So he watched his lover from afar. The least he could do is defend her against what Logan was saying. So instead of discussing his feelings, he had decided to take out his anger and frustration in the ring.

He was angrier towards himself than he was at anyone else. He was angry that he was such a narcissist that he wouldn't even want to go up to Hadiyeh and tell her about how he was feeling.

Flashforward To Now

Hadiyeh had excused herself and JJ into one of the spare bedrooms in their location.

"So I was wondering if you'd like to move in?" Hadiyeh asks shyly, she wasn't the type of girl to get nervous under someone's gaze but right now, she would love for the floor to open up and swallow her. Before their little break, JJ practically lived at her house and spent the most night here but went back to his shared apartment with Simon to film his youtube videos and such.

"Are you serious? You could just move into ours and what about my chef?" He asks gently. He was more than happy to move in with her, but he had so much going on in his own house.

"Well I was talking to your chef and he said that he will come round once a week and make you your meal prep," she shrugs making it seems like she wouldn't mind if he turned down the offer.

"And if you want you can go back to film your videos and stuff, but I've cleared out one of my spare rooms and made space for your computer and stuff if you want to put your stuff in there instead, plus we all live in the same complex so it won't is that hard to go back and forth." Hadiyeh offers not meeting his eyes unnerved that JJ would put down her offer. She understood that she and JJ had to sacrifice some of their ideal standards if they are going to be together, JJ looked at her like he usually does with adoring eyes but made no comment as he thought about what he should do.

"I'll let you think about it," she smiles warmly at him not wanting to force him into anything that he would feel uncomfortable in. She pulls out a key chain with her apartment keys on the little table and leaves.

JJ's eyes turn to look at the keychain, attached to the key there was a keychain that on it was written, Habibi in Arabic.

Written: 28/07/2021

Published: 12/08/2021