0.1

Hadiyeh had just finished her prayer when she heard the doorbell go off, with her prayer clothes still on, she went to the door and opened it.

"Thought you'd like some kebab!" Harry greets Hadiyeh as she opens the door a beaming smile on his face as his long arms waving around.

"You weren't wrong!" She greets him back with the same level of enthusiasm, she opens the door wider to let him in.

Inside her house like always is nice and tidy, back when they first met neither of the boys cared for neatness let alone cleanliness, as long as she can remember, she and Josh did all of the cleanings in the sidemen house, the rest of the boys not being much help, especially not JJ.

...................................................................................................................................................

FLASHBACK TO THE BEGINNING

Hadiyeh had noticed that since they had moved in together the boys had become more distant, not that they were close beforehand but it had become more noticeable when they had moved in. Especially JJ anytime that they were in the same room or environment, he always found an excuse to leave. This was ironic really because she was paying most of the bills and had bought most of the furniture, Simon and JJ were both from rich families too, but their families were not willing to pay that much, she was paying a quarter of the rent while the rest was split between the boys.

Recently she had noticed that the boys were planning things away from her, Hadiyeh was in the kitchen making herself a snack when she heard a distinctive phone notification go off, she looks over the cabinet and realised that it was Ethan's phone, she paid no mind to it until there was another notification and then another. Finally, Hadiyeh's curiosity got the best of her and her eyes scanned over the screen.

GC W/OUT THAT BITCH
JJ: Let's go out tonight
Harry: are u not going to invite her?
JJ: no fam are u mad, why would anyone invite her, I bet she was one of them, loners, in skl.
Vik: what do you have against her?
JJ: she's my such a bitch, like we get it, ur rich, all she tries to do is flex on us.
Tobi: dude chill, she's literally paying most of our bills

Hadiyeh's eyes could not see past that message, even if she wanted to, she knew it was wrong to read someone else's messages. She couldn't help the tears that were burning up in her eyes. She blinked rapidly knowing it was stupid to cry over something as insignificant as this. She quickly put the lid onto her drink and made her way to her room, if they were going to go out tonight she wasn't going to sit around for them to trample all over her and chat shit about her behind her back. 

She quietly packed a small suitcase, she was going to stay at a hotel for a while so she could clear her mind, she already did youtube and her channel so far was doing well, her channel was growing insanely especially after she had begun to put actual videos of her and she also did voice-overs and stuff, she had seen an insane amount of love on her channel from fellow girls, speaking about how much she was inspiring them, knowing that she was currently the only well known female youtube gamer. 

Hadiyeh packed her bags and waited until the boys had left for their night out. 

Quietly she heard them leave the apartment, one by one, she heard the doors creak and click. She got up and made herself a cup of tea and sat in front of the TV, turning it on so it could only be used as ambience, Hadiyeh had always hated quietness, she grew up in a crazy massive family, she turned on her phone and texted a close friend of hers. Talia. 

..............................................................................................................................................................................

FLASH FORWARD TO NOW

Harry was now sat at the dining table with Hadiyeh sat in front of him as they talked about their day, "Who's doing the editing this week?" Hadiyeh asked, she had not done it in a while. 

"I don't know, Josh usually puts it in the group chat," Harry replied, his mouth full and spitting out parts of the food. It usually was a massive pet peeve of hers, but somehow she had grown to love these boys like they were brothers to her.

"I'll check," She laughed. 

She opened the group chat. 

Pinned message: Simon and Ezra are on editing this week's SDMN vid.

hadiyeh sighed in annoyance, she had heaps of editing for her own channel and was also put on duty for editing the 'moresidemen' video and the 'sidemenreact' video, it wasn't as if she hadn't done it before and plus she could just make Simon do most of the editing. 

Written: 03/07/2021

Published: 31/07/2021