3.2

That night they had simply decided to go back to the Ezra household, JJ stood next to her proudly as her siblings gushed over her ring and congratulated them on their engagement.

"Did you tell the boys?" Hadiyeh asked JJ as they walked into the elevator.

"No, not yet," He replied shrugging.

"Do you want to tell them?"

"Yeah, I'll probably text them tonight in the group chat,"

Hadiyeh hugged JJ goodnight before they went their separate ways each into their own bedrooms.

KSI

She said yes

TBJZL
congrats!

VikkStar123
Congratulation!

W2S
No way lad!

Miniminter
Let's see the ring

WhiteWolf

ZerkaaBloody hell lad!

Zerkaa
Bloody hell lad!

Behzinga
So are we invited to the wedding or not?

KSI

I gave Simon an envelope with your tickets in it before we left, with your tickets and visas'.

That night they celebrated in the group chat the boys each calling to congratulate Hadiyeh and JJ personally. Hadiyeh had handed over the planning of the wedding to her sisters.

~~~

A WEEK AND 2 DAYS LATER

Hadiyeh, JJ and Abbas were standing in the airport waiting for the boys to arrive. She had told them to pack lightly for their three days visit, everything that they would need would be provided for them. They hadn't asked many questions after that relying on Hadiyeh to be organised enough to make sure that they had a good visit. Before JJ and Hadiyeh had seen the boys they had heard them, loud and boisterous.

"I take those are your friends, no?" Abbas shook his head, in the beginning, he had found it shameful to know that his sister was hanging around a group of animals when she had first moved to London, then when he had seen the money coming into her bank account, he shut down his nosy-consciousness, if anything Hadiyeh had been making almost the same amount as he was for simply taking her hobby of posting videos seriously.

"Maybe," She chuckled.

"Hads!" Harry and Ethan cheered seeing Hadiyeh and JJ waiting for them, both running to give her an over-ecstatic hug. The rest of the boys had gone to JJ congratulating him.

After the boys had let go, she embraced Talia in a long hug.

"You never said you wanted to settle down," Talia laughed.