2.6

FLASHBACK TO POST MOSQUE

As they had walked out of the mosque JJ had gushed about how much he had enjoyed praying in such a populated area, he felt completely encompassed and included in the community. No one had given him a sideways look or thought that he looked out of place.

He had met Hadiyehs father and their interaction was only friendly and familiar as though they've known each other for years. Mohammad Ezra had taken JJ under his wing and had made sure not to let him feel excluded in the conversations and discussions after prayers.

JJ no longer felt nervous. If anything he felt more welcome here than he was at his own house.

When everyone had begun getting into their cars JJ had noticed that everyone attending had a driver. He was always aware that Hadiyeh had more money than the rest of the sidemen, yet he had never even thought that she was this loaded and rich.

"Hey, handsome,"

JJ is pulled out of his thoughts when he hears Hadiyeh standing only a mere inch behind him. He laughs at her greeting. He's never been referred to as anything as meaningful as handsome. He's heard everything from hot to cute, but handsome had never made the list.

"Hey," he grins at her as they both walk towards their car.

"So how was it?" She asks

"Your dads nice," he shrugs letting her go in first then following suit.

"He usually is," she chuckles and he nods.

Just as Hadiyeh is about to ask about how he found jummah prayer, the door is pulled open with immense force and in comes a very irritable and angry Saeedeh.

"Move over lover birds," she scowls sliding into the car and slamming the door shut. Hadiyeh hears the driver whisper profanity under his breath but does not comment.

It had been the first time since they had arrived that they had seen Saeedeh.

"What's wrong with her?" JJ whispers into Hadiyeh's ear.

"She's been seeing this guy for the past few weeks and he's too shy to come to talk to our dad so she's frustrated,"

"I can fucking hear you," she glares at Hadiyeh, if looks could kill Hadiyeh could possibly be six feet underground right now.

"What's his name?" JJ raises an eyebrow.

"You work in the same field,"

"Youtube?" He wonders

"Mhm," she nods

"Who?"

"Adam Saleh,"

"Who?" Hadiyeh finds herself in the conversation. She had never heard of him. JJ on the other hand was quite familiar with the name. When he was going through his follower's names he had stumbled across Adams name and he was following Hadiyeh.

"Some middle eastern YouTuber," Saeedeh rolls her eyes, refraining from dragging his career because what she had meant to say was some stupid dumb middle eastern wannabe YouTuber.

"Oh," Hadiyeh and JJ nod. They didn't care.

"So how is it going lover birds?" She changed the subject, "planning on getting married anytime soon?"

FLASHFORWARD TO AFTER DINNER

After they had finished their meal Harry had made it a point to leave, so she walked him to the front door and hugged him, letting him know that he is always welcome at their house.

Upstairs in their own apartment, JJ was fuming. How dare he come over and hog his wife as if he didn't exist?! When Hadiyeh came upstairs she didn't know there was a storm waiting for her.

"Why is it always him over me?" JJ raged as she closed the apartment door behind her, she knew this argument would come sooner or later but would have preferably hoped later rather than sooner.

"It's always been you over everyone else," she breathed out, "he needed a dom and came to me."

"He could go out and find his own dom!"

"It would have been immoral to send him away in that state."

"No, it wouldn't have been, because you're my dom!"

"Then prove to me you're a better sub than he is!"

"What makes him any better than me?"

"He embraces it, he puts his fucking ego aside, you can't do that," she shakes her head.

He immediately fell onto his knees, he could be a better sub than Harry and he was going to prove it.

"Shirt off," she demanded.

He obliged wordlessly pulling his top over his head and scrunching it up in his hands, holding it until she made another comment.

"Bedroom, now."

His length jumped at the thought of what she was going to do to him. They had only been married for less than a year, they still needed to go through the 'dom' and 'sub' rules and regulations but JJ had quickly fallen in line with what Hadiyeh had expected from a beginner.

It goes without saying that the rest of their night had been eventful, lips were swollen, legs were aching and both of them were exhausted, none the less she had run both of them a lavender bath and made sure that JJ was okay before tucking both him and herself into bed. JJ was already fast asleep when she had pressed a gentle kiss to his temple and fell asleep next to him. 

Written: 18/08/2021

Published: 25/08/2021

(A/N: Writing this chapter made us all burst into laughter, it's a chaotic one lmao 😂😂)