0.5

FLASHFORWARD TO NOW

After she had gotten home from the gym, she had showered and decided that if she was going to talk to JJ without breaking down into tears, she needed to have some serious beauty sleep.

When she woke up it was around noon, her alarm had failed to wake her up. She turned to her phone.

12:20

New Message From JJ 🖤

Where and when do you want to meet?

She sighed and rolled over, he had turned her heart dull and black henceforth the use of emoji, she missed the way that they used to text, you wouldn't have been able to separate them, they usually spent their days at each other's apartments and spend all night on facetime or texting. Their lack of communication now was astoundingly dry.

She huffed and rolled back to face her bedside table and picked up her phone again, opening the message she wrote.

Hadiyeh-

I'll meet you at the Swan at 8.

seen

JJ🖤

Ok

During the past few weeks, JJ had gone insane.

He had refused to talk to anyone besides Simon who occasionally saw him around the flat and gave him sympathetic looks, JJ looked like a walking trash bag, his head was hung low and his eyes were often red and puffy from the number of tears he shed. JJ wasn't one to cry, ever.

His energy during the videos had seemed so fake that even the fans could tell, he had stopped filming on any of his channels, he had made no effort to contact his own family and they had made no effort to communicate with him.

His eyes lit up at the message, she had finally agreed to talk to him. If he was going to talk to her, the least you could do was look decent, because he knew that she was going to come in her best attire to the Swan restaurant. It had been the first date that they had gone together was to the Swan restaurant. He remembered that moment so clearly.

Hadiyeh POV:

"Ezra!" A voice calls out from the kitchen, her sister had come to visit. She was currently studying at a university in London and the holidays had rolled by, so before she went to visit her parents she had come down to visit her famous sister.

"You know we have the same last name," Hadiyeh laughs as she sluggishly makes her way downstairs.

"You need to change your lock," Sayeedeh laughs, her bubbly energy being too loud and enthusiastic for her.

"Or what?" Hadiyeh chuckles an automatic smile finding its way onto her face.

"JJ would bust into your house and do your laundry for you," she laughs sarcastically because it had happened before, she had come into her house after a day of filming and saw that her house was spotless, on the table, there was a bouquet of roses with a note on it.

To Hadiyeh,
You were looking bare tired so I decided to help you out, got a maid to come and clean up your apartment. xx
From JJ

It had been clear that the note was not written by him, JJ wasn't the one to write notes or love letters, he had got the florist to write one for him.

She smiled at the memory.

"Earth to Diyeh!" Sayeedeh waves her hand in front of Hadiyehs face.

"What?" She snapped.

"I asked if you and he are still on bad terms," Sayeedeh repeated her question.

"Eh," she shrugged in reply, "well im going to be seeing him tonight so things aren't that bad,"

"You know if he doesn't come with roses, I on your behalf do not allow for the two of you to make up,"

"Whatever," hadiyeh laughed, her sister always had a way of making her smile.

"Now where are you going and what are you wearing?" Sayeedeh cheers clapping her hands, she was about to put together the best outfit second to Diana's revenge dress.

JJ's POV:

It was 6 pm when he went into the shower, a cold shower would do, it would reduce his undereye puffiness and maybe make him look more awake.

He stepped out of the shower his body dripping, he dries his blond dreadlocks. He pulls on a brand new KWD black and white shirt and a pair of black and white cameo trousers. He sprays his Dior cologne on his pulse points and puts on his classic black bandana, and smiles at the mirror, the motion feeling foreign and unnatural, he couldn't even remember the last time that he had smiled.

As he stepped out of his room, he was met with Simon who was sat on the living room couch with Talia watching Youtube.

"Oh, you look nice!" Talia chuckles looking at JJ, he looked vibrant and happy, something unfamiliar to all of them.

"Going to see Hads'?" Simon teases smiling at his mate.

JJ nods smirking, "I'm meeting her at the Swan at 8," He checks his Rolex watch, The Swan was a fancy place that only the richest could afford and he wasn't planning on going there looking like a roadman.

"Don't forget flowers," Talia reminds, "It affects apologies,"

"I'll stop by the florist," he notes

"Good luck," Simon wishes his best friend all the best before he steps out of the house.

He stepped into his car and revved his car engine if he was going to make things right, he was going to have to firstly get a bouquet of roses, thankfully he knew that she had already reserved the table for them so she had already done the major part.

No one pov:

Hadiyeh stepped out of her range rover, Sayeedeh had decided to put her in a chill outfit, because knowing JJ he was bound to come dressed in a tracksuit.

She locked her car and stepped into the restaurant, it was around 8:10 when she walked in a little late. Fashionably late.

Written: 21/09/21
Published: 07/08/2021