1.8

Flashback to JJ and Deji returning from training

"Something came up and Saeedeh had to leave," Hadiyeh explains to JJ the next morning after he had asked about Saeedeh not coming for breakfast.

"Oh, how come,"

"She found her underwear with your brothers cum in his room," she explains keeping her tone neutral to see JJs reaction.

"What?" He spits out the oatmeal that he was eating.

"Oh yeah and she had seen your brother put a rape drug into a girl's drink at the bar," she continues and JJ visibly begins to fume.

"And we're all getting tired of him leaving his trash around the house and not picking it up," Vik continues.

"He's your brother and that but it still hurts to see that the training food I make for him, he ends up pouring into the trash bin in front of me," Sarah proceeds to add onto the line of complaints.

"We've all kept quiet about the trash that the fact that he keeps bringing drunk girls to the house but enough is enough, especially after what happened last time. The boys and I are paying for this house equally and we would like him to leave, but ultimately, he is your brother and you make the last decision," Hadiyeh finishes.

"I can't believe he did that," JJ shakes his head in disbelief.

"Neither could we," Hadiyeh sympathies.

"I'll talk to him," JJ sighs, he couldn't believe that his brother was doing such things.

Right now Deji was out on a run with Viddal. And when he returned JJ was going to have a very long conversation with him about his unacceptable and illegal behaviours.

When he had returned Deji had thought it would be a good idea to play a little prank on his brother, not aware that right now it would be the worst time to play pranks.

He strolls into JJs room a bounce in his step, ready to pour money over his brother as he films him. A harmless prank.

Hadiyeh was lying in JJs room editing in her laptop as JJ was sat at his set-up doing god knows what.

Without a word, Deji walks in with a supreme cash money canon and without a word, he begins to pour out money bills at JJ over his head.

"Bitch,"

"Are serious?" JJ turns to his brother who was laughing loudly.

"Yeah, you beat me up on stream," Deji turns to Hadiyeh waiting for her to reason with him and JJ.

She gave him her resting face, she wasn't fazed or amused by his little joke if anything if it was up to her she would get up right now and beat the shit out of him. If anything she had known Viddal longer than the boys. She had met him at the gym and he had wanted to train with her seeing as her sparing technique was on point she founded a few of his matches and had found him a manager. So she had been training longer than both JJ and Deji put together. If she was to get up she could takedown Deji effortlessly.

"Pick it up,"

"No,"

"I swear to god Deji pick it up right now,"

"Or what?"

"Pick it up," JJ warns for the last time.

"Or what? What are you going to do?" Deji laughs it off.

"Get out,"

"What?"

"Habibi," Hadiyehs eyes widen in shock, she had never seen JJ this angry. Ever. He was so angry that he was calm. Chillingly composed.

"Get out,"

"What do you mean? You can't be serious!"

"Oh, you don't believe me?" JJ gets up kicking the money from under his feet and leaving the room going to Deji's room, taking his suitcase and throwing it off of the balcony.

"You can't do that! JJ!" Deji runs after his stuff. Hadiyeh then walks out calmly and before JJ throws out the rest of Deji's stuff she stops him holding his arm.

"After you do this you can't take it back, think about what you are going to do, not for me, not for the boys, this is you and your brother's relationship," she warns him staring straight into his eyes, wanting to get her message to sink into his brain.

"The shit he's done is so fucking unacceptable he needs to leave." JJ sentence is final. So Hadiyeh steps out of the way.

Written: 04/08/2021
Published: 20/08/2021

(A/N: double update!)