1.3

Hadiyeh had decided to book a weekend away for herself and the rest of the Sidemen, they all deserved a break. Especially JJ. So Hadiyeh had decided to book them all a trip to a private island on the coast of the British shore.

As they were there waiting for their little minibus to arrive and take them, the boys and Hadiyeh were sat in the kitchen all of them on their phones. Everyone was drained with the eventful week that they had left behind.

"We could film a hide-and-seek whilst we are there," Josh announced putting his idea out.

"It's too late," Vik shales his head, "we have to book the cameramen and-"

"All we have to go do is call (managers name) and he'll have it sorted for before we are there." Hadiyeh turns on her phone to call their mutual manager.

"Im on it," JJ is quick to do what she had planned on doing. His phone is already dialling before she can even find (managers names) contact numbers.

~~~

"Whose turn is it to seek?" Tobi asks and everyone's eyes turn to Josh expectantly waiting for him to answer as he usually is the one to plan these things.

"I'll do it," Hadiyeh announces, "it's only fair."

The boys nod and shrug in agreement.

"Alright then boys, cameras on!" She announced more than happy to be the seeker knowing it was Harry's turn and she had seen the fear in his face when they had passed the 'haunted' area in their tour and she knew damn well that one of the boys would try and hide there.

"So today you guys were playing another game of hiding and seek!" JJ yells at the little GoPro camera in his hand.

"It's been a hard few weeks and Hadiyeh has decided to bring us on holiday to this little island." Tobi cheers a round of applause following from all of the boys.

"And of course we can't go anywhere and not film a hide and seek for you guys!" Hadiyeh flushes red, speaking while chuckling.

"Alright then," Hadiyeh quietens the boys down, "SCATTER!"

And the game had begun.

She shut her eyes and counted as the boys dispersed in different directions each looking for a good hiding spot.

~~~~

"Is that JJ in the hot tub?" Hadiyeh asks the camera, her eyes squinting behind her sunglasses to identify the boy in the hot tub.

When she had successfully found most of the boys they all go back into the fisherman's room to see if there is anyone else hiding there.

"Do you think I could piss down that hole?" JJ wonders aloud pitching his gruesome idea to the group.

"Yeah, go for it lad!" Ethan cheers, the rest of the boys following, Hadiyeh cringes but laughs it off, it would make a great video and bring in views, so she wasn't going to complain. As he lowers his trousers and underwear Hadiyeh sits on the bed facing the door, not wanting to witness the grim scene that was about to take place, instead she talked to the camera in her hand. 

"JJ is going to piss down this hole and if this footage makes it to the final cut, I'm hoping the owners of this island don't see it, otherwise there is a very thin chance we are never getting another filming location for these hide-and-seek videos," She states rolling her eyes with fake annoyance.

"Guys be quiet, my bladder's being shy!" JJ announces.

"JJ I swear to god if you piss in that hole-" Hadiyeh is cut off by the sound of JJ's urine. 

"Eh, too late," He shrugs, getting up as if nothing had happened. He had peed in the islands fishing hole that leads into the ocean. 

"Oh you fucking bastard," Harry laughs. 

=================================================================================================

After they had filmed their video they had sent it to Mo to edit the video, they had decided to all put their phones down for the next following days and just relax. 

"'m going into the hot tub, anyone wants to join?" Harry puts out the idea already stripping in the middle of the living area. 

"Yeah, go ahead, I need to get changed," Hadiyeh cheers, her arm brushing against JJ's lightly, "Even though you've had your fair share of the hot tub, join us,"

"Sure," He nodded. 

After Hadiyeh had reverted to Islam she hadn't been to the pool with any of the boys, because she was dressing more modestly and her wearing a bikini would ruin what she stands for, so when she turned up to the pool, the boys had gone awfully silent.

"Are you sure?" 

"Please don't tell me you were expecting me to come in here wearing a bikini?" She asks with a raised brow, the boys awkwardly denying it.

"No, but we weren't expecting you to come into the pool fully dressed," Harry points out, he never was the one to lie about what he was thinking. 

"Eh, well, think again," She rolls her eyes, "Now budge over," 

She sits in the hot tub letting her body bathe in the hot water as she means her head back. 

"So are you and JJ a serious thing now?" Ethan asks the question that had been resting on everyone's mind.

"He literally told me he liked me a few days ago," 

"You were eavesdropping on JJ and I though," Tobi retorts

"I was sat in the living room on my phone and you two were not even talking you were practically yelling," Hadiyeh replies rolling her eyes.

"So is that a yes or no?" Josh turns to JJ for an answer seeing as Hadiyeh wasn't giving them a direct response.

Written: 30/07/2021

Published: 13/08/2021

(A/N: I got bored and decided to do a double update because why not?)