2.7

The following afternoon when they had finally woken up, JJ had fund himself curled up to Hadiyeh's side. He was aching all over. His whole body was covered in purple blotches, from his neck all down to his thighs. He was going to have to opt for joggers instead of shorts, he wasn't gonna complain though, although it was June the weather outside was rainy and glum.

"Nice to see you're finally awake," Hadiyeh smiled pushing the locks of hair out of his face. 

"Good morning," He groaned, his throat also happened to be considerably sore. After last night events, he was sure at least half of their neighbours were going to file a complaint about the noise. It doesn't matter though, they're going to be moving out soon anyway.

"Feeling better?" She asked with a raised brow, the cockiness in her voice was unmistakable.

He nodded closing his eyes, a few more minutes couldn't be much harm could it? 

Turns out he couldn't be more wrong. Now they were running around her apartment rushing to collect their things and head out to the warehouse for their next shoot.

"Where are my keys?!" She hollered

"We're taking my car!" He called back, tying the bandanna on his head as she hastily applied mascara onto her lashes.

Not a moment later they were hurriedly pulling on their shoes and running out of the door.

They were filming a video that Hadiyeh had planned out. One she was sure the boys were going to enjoy along with that she had a minor surprise for JJ too.

~~~

"As you guys know Hadiyeh enjoys torture in us, and that she has decided not to take part in this weeks video." Simon starts off the video.

"And also because she doesn't have any balls," Hadiyeh speaks in third person showing up from behind the camera with a grin on her face.

Earlier this morning before they had fallen into a rush Hadiyeh had handed JJ a cockring to put on for today's shoot. JJ knew that with this she was going to play games, especially because she also hadn't wanted to be in today's video. Regardless, he was bored and could use some form of entertainment, so he had gone along with it. It was just a cockring, so, it couldn't be that bad right?

Wrong.

That video by far was the worst thing he had endured. Hadiyeh on the other hand was enjoying the video far more than she should have. She knew that her laughter could be heard throughout the entirety of the video even though she wasn't wearing a mic.

As soon as the cameras had been shut off the boys were swearing left, right and centre at her. JJ came up to her looking more in pain than the rest of them. She cooed at the sight and kissed him on the lips. JJ didn't know whether he wanted to kiss or kill her, so Hadiyeh had decided for him, pressing a light kiss to the already blotched area of skin on his neck.

"I hate you," he winced

"I know," she pressed a kiss behind his ear a low grumble erupting from his throat as he held her hips pulling her closer.

"You fam are disgusting!" Ethan called from the dining area of the warehouse.

"You're just mad that your single," JJ laughed playfully, the boys finding the joke amusing between themselves knowing that Ethan wouldn't take the comment to heart.

"Can I take this wretched thing off now?" JJ asked referring to the little device.

"Yeah," she chuckled, it wouldn't be fair to make him keep it on, especially after the pain that the boys had just put each other through. She kissed his cheek, it was as tall as she could get. JJ was only 5 11" yet Hadiyeh was scraping 5 7". The height difference between the two meant she could reach no further than his cheek. He giggled lightly and made his way to the bathrooms to take it off. 

"Clear your calendars from June 18th to 20th," She told the boys as she joined them on the food table.

"Does he know?" Simon asked

"Nah," She shakes her head picking up a Walkers, green, salt and vinegar flavour crisps. Not a moment later JJ walks in picking up a burger from off the table and eating it.

FLASHBACK TO DINNER

"Does your dad usually throw a dinner party after praying?"

"Only on Fridays," Saeedeh replies shrugging as she texted rapidly on her phone. She had a bone to pick with Adam.

Hadiyeh had snuggled into JJ, she was not in the mood for a meet and greet with her extended family and friends. She wasn't very fond of the children or the aunties that attended. So when their car had stopped in front of the house she was the first to get out, hoping to find Asal to keep her company through the night, it would mean talking to fewer people.

JJ and Saeedeh exited the car, before JJ could follow Hadiyeh, Saeedeh stopped him. 

"If you're going to ask for baba's blessing you're going to ask over breakfast tomorrow, he's having a late breakfast tomorrow, so he'll be well-rested and easy to talk to, plus from what I've heard he's already quite fond of you, but you're going to have to propose after Hamza is out of hospital otherwise baba will say no. Understood?" 

JJ nodded digesting the amount of advice and information Saeedeh had granted him. She had seen the way that the two looked at each other like no one else exists, and by the looks of it, JJ could use a bit of help. A little birdie had told her that Mohammad Ezra has a very important meeting with Hadiyeh's ex tomorrow afternoon. It wasn't a secret that the Ezra siblings were not at all fond of Hadiyeh's ex.

Written: 18/08/2021
Published: 25/08/2021

(A/N: im considering becoming a comedian. Im evaluating a sequel for this book, yes or no?)