0.6

Flashback to when love bloomed

It was during late 2017 when Hadiyeh had found herself struggling to find the motivation to do anything, her days were long and boring, the happiness that she experienced only lasted for a few days before it burnt out into helpless boredom and depression.

But on the flip side, after JJ had come back from his little break, he was feeling refreshed, he had taken the time to set things clear in his head, which meant setting goals that mattered and creating content that he was passionate about, he had also taken this time to focus on his relationships with people, he had always hated Hadiyeh but when he thought about it, there had never been a reason as to why. Since the day that he had met her, he had decided to hate her, and he knew that since they had been living together for the past 3 years that he should now at least try to build a friendly bond with her.

Recently he had begun training for his upcoming fight with Joe Weller and the two would often go running together. She had stamina something that he lacked. His trainer had promised that the day he could keep up with her would be the day that he was ready to go into the ring.

JJ wasn't someone to take failure as an answer, either he won or he learnt. So he would often go running with Hadiyeh in the morning at late at night, their daily jogs were spent in silence beside the panting and heaving, often coming from him.

However recently he had realised that she was feeling down and miserable, she had lost weight, just enough to go unnoticed by her fans. With all the boys being too invested in their own lives they had not seen a difference.

Whilst he was becoming stronger she was crumbling. He had noticed that after their runs together, they often went home and after she would leave the house and when she came back she often sneaked back in so quietly that no one noticed.

But if the bottles of alcohol were anything to go by she often went out partying.

During their run tonight however he decided to bring up the conversation, he had made sure to brush his teeth and pop a piece of gum because if he was going to be wheezing like a pig his breath might as well smell nice, right?

During their late-night jog, they had stopped at the gas station to pick up a drink both of them have forgotten their bottles of water.

"How the fuck do you never run out of breath?" JJ panted as they saw the gas stations lights.

"My mum used to take me out on walks with her since I was a child and that woman walked fast, so as a child I always had to run to keep up with her which meant that eventually, like her I became a fast walker, it helped build up my stamina," she says calmly jogging a few steps ahead of him.

"Are you always this calm?"

"What do you mean?" She asked stopping as they were about to enter the gas station.

"I've never seen you angry before,"

"Because there has never been a reason for you to see me angry," she shrugs, she was the type of girl to roll her eyes in public then in the privacy of her room, she would throw a tantrum and complain to her mirror about her problems.

"Have you ever been heartbroken?"

"Why do you ask?" She ponders. It was unlike JJ to be so invasive of her personal life.

"Wondering," he shrugs his shoulders.

"Have you?"

"No?" He shrugs his shoulders, he had dated multiple people and had slept with multiple people but he had never felt any love between himself and that person, it always seemed like a friendship just weaker. Even his friendships were stronger than his relationships.

"Hm," she hums not caring as she holds the door open for him to follow her in, the refreshing breeze of the ac cooling the sweat off of their bodies.

"Can ask you something?" He queries, curiously.

"You've been asking questions all night, but ask anyway," she nods for him to continue.

"Do always party?"

"No? It's my coping mechanism," she shrugs acting as though her intense partying is merely a phase. She unfortunately always had the habit of partying when she wanted to escape her problems. She got drunk, occasionally high and slept with various people, she thinks she might have even slept with Harry when they were both knocked out drunk and high, neither of them having any real recollection of what happened, the only indication being that she had woken up in his bed, she had managed to collect all of her things and leave before he had woken up.

"Maybe you should take a break, you've probably burnt out," he suggests, "cuz you haven't posted on any of your socials for a while and you've stopped posting on your youtube, just take a break,"

"Yeah, you've seemed a lot happier after your break, maybe I should take some time to find myself," she nods in agreement.

Now the sidemen were gaining a large following, it wouldn't seem smart for her to be seen out partying, drinking and getting high. The entertainment industry relied heavily on reputation and if she was going to carry on being the 'party girl' she would be losing out on a lot of opportunities.

The next day she had booked a flight to Abu Dhabi, it would be a good time to visit her family.

Written: 21/07/21
Published: 07/08/2021

A/N: Double update who?