1.5

For the sake that she was living in the sidemen house, Saeedeh had kept quiet about what she had witnessed that night, but she had always made sure to be wary around him.

One night Saeedeh went storming into Hadiyehs room. Someone had stolen her underwear.

"HADIYEH!" she barked loudly banging open hadiyehs bedroom door.

"What? What's happened?" Hadiyeh asks panic-stricken.

"Like you wouldn't know, you snake!" Saeedeh yells in Arabic. It's her first language and what she switches to when she is angry.

"What do you mean?" hadiyeh asks in Arabic completely confused

"Someones stole my underwear!"

"Are you serious? You've probably just misplaced it somewhere"

"I can't have lost three pairs of underwear on the same day unless someone has gone into my room and taken them from underwear draw!" Saeedeh hollers.

By now the boys were awake and were eavesdropping on Hadiyeh and Saeedehs argument from behind the door, listening intently as if any of them could understand Arabic.

"Well, I don't know where they are, I haven't taken them, and I don't know what the boys would want with your underwear if you are that desperate, here take my card and but yourself some goddamn underwear!" Hadiyeh throws Saeedeh her credit card.

"Keep your goddamn money, Babas already topped off my account, but wallahi if I find my underwear in your room-"

"Wallahi what? What are you going to do?!" Hadiyeh yells also annoyed, her sister had just walked into her room and had accused her of thievery.

"You're such a bitch!" Saeedeh snarls raging out of the room, storming past the boys that were awestricken. Never had they seen Hadiyeh angry, and she never spoke Arabic, especially around the boys.

"What happened?" JJ walks into Hadiyehs room, looking worried.

"Hadiyeh Wallah if you tell him I'm burning this house down," Saeedeh screams from down the hallway in Arabic.

"What did she say?" JJ asks.

"Nothing, it's just a sibling thing," Hadiyeh excuses falling back on the gaming chair that she was previously sat on before Saeedeh had burst into her room.

"I'm going out to the studio tonight, wanna join?" He offers.

"Isn't it late though?"

"Yeah but the studio is ours and the gang is already there," he shrugs.

"Sure," she shrugs. She could use some fresh air right now.

Late-night studio runs are fun. She and JJ often went together. They never ended up making a full song. They would either make the beat or simply write down a few lyrics. JJ always prefered to show Hadiyeh the final cut rather than the rough edits.

"Ay! Ay!" She hyped him up as the beat was going and JJ was rapping his lyrics having no real flow or rhythm to them.

"So how was that?" He asked as he stepped out of the booth.

"Honestly it was horrendous," she replies.

"I know," he agreed both of them bursting out in laughter.

FAST FORWARD TO NOW

"What have you guys done?" She sighed too tired to even be angry.

"What's wrong?" Saeedeh is quick to ask seeing her sister this drained was never a good sign.

"Here," she places her phone on the table, "open any social and see what your dear brother has been saying about me."