2.4

Whilst Hadiyeh was showering JJ had fallen asleep next to Asal.

Hadiyeh wasn't feeling very well. Maybe it was the anxiety of JJ finally meeting her parents or that she had eaten aeroplane food. It never did sit well with her stomach. She had changed out of her clothes and was now wearing a long abaya. You know the ones that sweep the floor. The abaya had no figure. She might as well have been wearing the curtains. But it sat well in her slim thick figure. She felt a bit closer to her religion. Who knew if she managed to keep up wearing a hijab during this trip she would manage to keep it on for the rest of her life.

Hadiyeh fixes her grey chiffon headscarf around her head and turns to JJ, having felt his stare at the back of her head for the past several minutes.

"I want a baby,"

"Cool, I know an orphanage close by," she chuckles.

"I want a child with you,"

"You can always adopt one now because im too young to have my stomach stretched out," she replies.

"Okay, do you think they'll let us?"

Hadiyeh turns around staring at JJ as though he's gone mad. His voice had been so deadpan and solemn than she had thought he was serious.

"JJ, we're not even married, and if we were to adopt a child where are we going to keep it? In the sidemen house with a bunch of grown-ass men? Whos gonna take care of it?" She gives him a raised brow.

He waited for a minute thinking the questions through for a while, debating it in his mind for a minute.

"Okay, so when the sidemen house lease is up, we can move in together,"

"We're not married,"

"So after we're married do you want to move in together?"

"Nah,"

"What?" He felt his heart fracture a little, what did she mean 'no'

"We've already rushed into things as it is. The lease is gonna be up in three months and im gonna need time, even after we're married to focus on me a bit," she looks down, "im sorry,"

"I get it," he nods understandingly.

"Olaf!" Asal cries out from the bed climbing on top of JJ's knee.

"Yeah, baby?" He comes, babying the crying child, who immediately quietens down as JJ presses a small kiss to the little girl's forehead.

"Hadhad," the little girl mumbled crawling out of JJ's lap to the edge of the bed.

Hadiyeh wordlessly picks up the child bouncing it up and down in her arms until a smile appears on the little child's face.

JJ gets up to leave the room until Hadiyeh grabs him by the arm, halting him. "We're going to the mosque tonight then for dinner in half an hour, get some sleep or something because it's going to be a long night.

"I already slept," he mutters and she sighs, she hadn't meant to hurt his feelings, it was that right now she knew that neither of them wanted to commit. Both of them was too young and if they were going to move in with each other it was going to be chaos. Even in the sidemen house she and JJ have trouble sharing a house. He is the absolute worst with everything. He can't cook, he refuses to help clean, he can't even do his own laundry!

"Look at me," she winces, she must have really hurt JJ with her words because he looks like he's about to punch a wall. He lifts his eyes to meet hers. His were dark and cold.

"Hm?"

"Im only saving us the arguing," she sighs, "Living together would mean lots of hassle, we'll end up arguing day and night over something stupid,"

He nods but doesn't say anything.

She sighs and lets him go. Well, that's one way to start your trip.

Less than half an hour later there is a polite knocking at the door. Hadiyeh swung the door open gently cradling the baby.

"Miss Ezra you and your friend must get to your ride tonight, in a few minutes," the polite maid notifies Hadiyeh, "Mrs Ezra also wanted me to tell you that you may bring Miss Asal with you,"

"Very well, would you please bring Asal some of her food and a change of outfit, please?"

"Yes very well,"

"Thank you,"

With that, the maid disappears down the hallway and Hadiyeh knocks on JJ's door.

"What?" He opens the door with a grunt.

"Get dressed,"

"I am dressed,"

"No you're not," she laughs past him into his room. He does not object as she steps to his closet and pulls open the door whilst holding Asal on her hip. JJ stands behind her staring at the various coloured thobes in the closet.

"A gift from my brother to you, he dint know your size so he got a size bigger than his," she chuckles.

"What?" No one had ever spoiled him like this.

"My family is quite fond of you," Hadiyeh chuckles.

"Go on, try one on," she stands aside letting him pick one out.

He reaches in and picks out a grey thobe, he's going to the mosque matching with his soon to be wife. She had noticed his pick and smiled to herself.

He steps out feeling great, no wonder the people here dress in these thobes. Wearing anything other than these could cause some serious heatstroke problems.

"You look great!" She admires.

"Eh, you don't look too bad yourself." He mutters amused.

"I would tell  you, your missing a beard, but I think you already know that,"

~~~

"I saw this guy's picture on the mirror, is that your brother or something?"

"Oh," She sighs and shakes her head, "No, he's my ex, I left after we broke up, I forgot to take our picture down,"

"Oh," He looks down. 

This trip isn't going off to the best start.

Clothes:

Written: 16/08/2021 

Written: 16/08/2021 

Published: 24/08/2021

(A/N: I might do a double update today?)