2.1 (fluff)

"I've missed you so much," Hadiyeh's mother hugged Hadiyeh tightly, she was dressed in a black abaya with a black headscarf wrapped around her head. Hadiyeh grinned childishly as she embraced her mother close.

"I'm Abbas, Hadiyeh's eldest brother and you must be JJ?"

"Yes, that would be me," JJ politely shakes hands with the man, he looked impeccably put together. A pressed royal navy blue Hugo Boss suit that looked tailor-made, and JJ being JJ of course had come in Essentials grey tracksuit bottoms and black sidemen t-shirt wearing Louis Vuitton trainers. 

"Mr Ezra your driver is waiting for you, you're due to be organising tonight's dinner," A younger man appeared next to Abbas telling him of his schedule, JJ assumed that he must be his assistant.

"Oh, thank you for reminding me, Hadiyeh, Mama, I know you haven't seen each other in a few months but please, it's Friday we have a dinner tonight after prayer," Abbas spoke in Arabic to his sibling and mother as JJ stood there awkwardly.

"Whatever," Hadiyeh rolled her eyes at Abbas and turned to introduce her mother to JJ, "Mama, this is JJ, JJ this is my mother Leila."

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Ezra," He put his hand out to shake and Hadiyeh cringed.

"Likewise Mr Olatunji, Muslim women here do not change their surnames after getting married, my last name is Al-Saud, but I would you rather call me Leila," She educates him shaking his hand. 

"I'm very sorry," JJ apologises.

"No matter," She shakes her head. 

"Now that you have met each other can we please get moving?" Abbas sarcastically rolls his eyes. 

"You donkey, can you not see that we're moving?" Hadiyeh mutters sarcastically.

"Ah, dear sister, I've missed you too."

"Abbas, Hadiyeh!" Their mother scolds, "Omar, would you please help with their luggage?" 

"Yes, of course, ma'am," Their bodyguard obeys taking Hadiyeh and JJ's suitcases.

They all file towards the Rolls Royce parked outside of the airport.

As Hadiyeh waits for her mother to enter, JJ leans down whispering something into her ear. 

"You never said your family is this rich!" He whispers shouts.

"I said that they were rich,"

"I never thought they'd be this rich!" 

"Surprise?"

"I hate you,"

"I love you," She chuckles

"Oi, lovebirds get in we don't have all day!" Abbas bursts their little bubble.

"Yes, we're moving," Hadiyeh mimics his tone getting into the car JJ following behind her.

FLASH FORWARD TO NOW

hadiyeh had been lying down on the bed when JJ had thrown himself next to her, he didn't say anything, only moving to curl up next to her. Recently he had become quite clingy, his workload had taken a toll on him. He was working on his album trying to get as many big names as he could into the studio which meant lots of meetings, he had to post regularly on youtube which was frustrating because he was trying to maintain Sidemen Sundays, More Sidemen videos, Sidemen react and his own two channels, on top of all of this he had to train which meant he wasn't sleeping at all.

He had always tried to seem like the more masculine of the group behaving as though he could take on any job and never complain. He never did complain but everyone knew that JJ's communication skills were horrible.

Hadiyeh smiled softly down at JJ and softly scratched his back, he loved it, his muscles visibly relaxing at her touch. She reached over and untied his bandanna and pulled out his hair-tie scratching the back of his head as he sighed.

JJ whined quietly under her touch. He didn't know what he'd do without her. It was as though she could read him like a book. The way she simply just knew what to do to make him feel better.

JJ was experiencing a sub-drop, it didn't happen often. But when it did he simply didn't know what to do. He didn't know what would happen but he simply felt drained. He would lose his appetite and didn't socialise. His mind would draw to a complete blank and the only person he could rely on would be Hadiyeh because she wouldn't make fun of him, tease or taunt him or even make him feel bad about taking time away from her work.

She scratched his back as he curled into her side, he always prefered to be the big spoon, but right now his body sought the warm presence of Hadiyeh. She gently turned him, so he was lying on his back and careful not to put her weight on him she straddled his waist peppering his face with small kisses until he was giggling like a child. His heartfelt overwhelmed with love and affection. Every time that he feels like he couldn't be more in love she proves him wrong.

"Stop," he giggles covering his face, he thanked the heavens knowing that even if all the blood in his body rushed to his face Hadiyeh wouldn't be able to see him blush.

"What?" She laughs, seeing JJ acting so comfortable around her made her heart fill with joy and happiness. They had come a long way from him being cold around her to him feeling so safe around her that he didn't mind coming to her for comfort.

"Nothing," he shakes his head glowing vibrantly with laughter.

She kisses his cheek falling next to him on the bed, he moves to her side, she greets his warmth with open arms as she curls herself around him and throwing a leg onto his hips, she spoons him whispering sweet nothings into his ear until they both fall asleep.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine," she kisses his temple as his chest heaves rhythmically in his sleep.

Written: 14/08/2021
Published: 22/08/2021

(A/N: Something just hits different about soft JJ.)