0.7

CONTINUED FLASHBACK

During that month that she spent with her parents, she had gone completely MIA on all social media she barely kept in contact with the boys, not talking to them.

With the help of her parents and siblings, she had found a new way in life, she had found deen and iman, she had found something to believe in.

During that month she redid her shahada and had begun reciting the Quran and doing her prayers frequently. She felt peaceful and happy. Her parents even booked her a two day trip to Mecca where she can find peace and tranquillity between herself and Allah.

The day she had come back was the day of the KSI VS Joe Weller fight. None of the boys was at the house, they were all with JJ doing press conferences.

The boys had each texted her about if she would be here for the fight, but she still hadn't replied, she wanted her arrival to be a surprise to everyone.

She had only a few hours to get to the arena. She left her luggage at the door and jumped into the shower within a few minutes she had showered and had dried off her hair, letting her curls air dry she quickly got dressed putting on a suit.

(A/N: Hadiyeh is still not a hijabi, so imagine the picture with long curly hair instead)

During the time she was getting ready she had called an uber that was waiting for her outside the door. She sprayed on her Dior perfume and stepped out of the door. She double-checked the locks and stepped inside the Uber greeting the driver politely.

When she arrived there, the boys were all in the changing rooms, the sun had descended. The fight would start in a few minutes.

Josh had thankfully gotten Hadiyeh a pass backstage and had put it on her bed. She flashed her pass to the guards outside the changing rooms who then let her in.

JJ was sat in the corner of the changing rooms on a bench receiving a pep talk from his couch. Which had also been Hadiyehs previous personal trainer.

"Hadiyeh!" Harry cheered at the sight of her.

"Hey," she offered them her side smile. She was extremely nervous about what the boys would think of her dressed modestly because she was always the one to come dressed in a crop top and ripped jeans.

"Nice to have you back Ezra," JJ's coach gives her heads-up before walking out of the changing rooms. Giving JJ some space to talk to his friends before the match.

"We didn't think you'd get back to England on time!" Vik said and Hadiyeh smiled.

"My plane landed a few hours ago," she chuckles, "considering all of the runs and training we did, you think I'd let him go into the ring without me there?"

"Hey," he smiles at her, her presence had been missed in the house, not only that, but he had missed her presence by his side. JJ didn't have many female friends, he never found anything interesting in what they had to say or do. But there was just something simply different about her.

"Hey, thought you wouldn't be able to make it," he repeats the same phrase that Vik had said.

"No way was I missing seeing you beat his scrawny ass," she chuckles sitting down in front of him her eyes levelling to his, "knock 'em dead,"

"Thanks," he laughs. His laughter filling the busy changing rooms.

"JJ it's your call!" Tobi calls for JJ's attention.

Everyone files out, JJ stands in front leading the pack, on one side his coach and trainer stand and the other Hadiyeh stands her hands in her pocket, the boys crowded around and behind her. Paparazzi flash pictures of the lights going on and off nearly blinding them.

The boys all scatter going to their front row seats, yet Hadiyeh and his trainers stand by his side guiding him towards the ring.

The noise of the crowd is defining the hundreds and thousands of people that had bought tickets and were waiting for the fight to happen.

"Good luck," she whispers, her lips merely reaching up to his ear as she hugs him, his gloved arm wrapping around her waist.

"Thank you," he murmurs in an equally quiet tone.

Written: 23/07/2021
Published: 07/08/2021

A/N: TRIPLE UPDATEEEE!!! and it's only because of @JJ0latunji because I'm literally living for their comments