1.0 (smut)

Life had been going breezy for the last few weeks, Hadiyeh had been doing her thing as was everyone else.

But then suddenly a video had been trending on Youtube and Hadiyeh had been getting tagged in it. Not just one or two people but at least two thousand people had tagged her.

It was one of the Paul brothers. Logan Paul. Hadiyeh rolled her eyes, out of all people what would someone from the other side of the world have to say about her. She clicked on the video anyway. It had been an Instagram Livestream.

"You guys what the fuck? Who the hell even is White Wolf? Oh, that bitch who hangs with that sidemen gang. Oh, fucking hell. That slut? She's so fucking boring, the only thing she has is her fucking body, I bet she fucked all of the boys, that's how she's probably still in their house."

Someone then utters something off-camera making Jake and Logan laugh,
"Yo guys! Jake just said that the house probably has gang bangs with her, it's probably the only talent she has. I even heard that she left the sidemen house. I bet you they finally kicked her out. They've probably stretched out her pussy too far and had to find another slut to gangbang."

The clip ends there as they move on to talk shit about someone else.

Hadiyeh was still frozen staring at the screen. Is that seriously what people thought that she was their fuckbuddy.

She took a deep breath and slammed her laptop screen shut.

"Don't tell me you saw the video," Tobi walks into the room, the audio of her laptop was playing at full volume and Tobiwas passing past her open door, "twat doesn't have a clue what he's on about!"

"Tobi!" She scolds his use of language playfully she holds onto the tight hug that Harry had offered her.

"What?" He sounds surprised, looking down at her. He hadn't said anything wrong.

"You idiot," she chuckles smiling.

"We're doing a reacts video, want to join?"

"Sure," she chuckles, fuck the Paul brothers they were not worth her precious tears.

Flashforward to them lying on the bed

(A N: I wrote this while sitting at Blackpool beach, I was craving some romance ffs so enjoy!)

"Missed me?" He questions with a raised brow.

"It seems like you missed me more," she smiles referring to the bulge in his trousers

"Allow me," he shakes his head covering his bulge with one of the cushions on Hadiyehs bed.

"How long since?" She laughs.

"Since you didn't come back,"

"How about we make up for it now?" she places a kiss under his ear, her scent lingering.

"I hate you,"

"Your mouth and body aren't giving me the same answer,"

"Ezra," he groans, her hand sliding under his shirt and over his abdomen.

"Yes?" She pioneers innocently.

"Fuck you," he licked his lips and immediately she withdrew her hand from under his shirt.

The loss of contact made him almost whine. "Hadiyeh," he grimaced