1.2

Flashback to the 1st Logan Paul fight.

"JJ!" Vidal was yelling at JJ trying to get him to focus, as he was struggling to keep his momentum as they were jogging up the mountain.

"Fuck!" He panted as Hadiyeh was jogging alongside him. Both of them were out of breath.

"Vidal!" Hadiyeh yells for their trainer's attention.

"Hm?" Vidal hums.

"Im taking a break," she huffs planting her bum into the dewy wet grass, JJ doing the same.

"Your fight is tomorrow!" Vidal stresses.

"He's been training for three months and was up late doing some radio interview." Hadiyeh shrugs off Vidal's comments, "how about you go ahead and we'll catch up?"

"Whatever," Vidal sighs in annoyance and carries in walking.

"So JJ how are you feeling about the fight?"

"Don't ask me that question," he shakes his head, "I've been asked this question a thousand times!"

"Yeah but I'd just like to remind you that Logan is a lot bigger than you," she teases.

"I hate you sometimes," he sighs putting his hands back to lean backwards.

"I heard you talking to Tobi yesterday, telling him that the reason you are doing this is to defend my name. And if that is why you are doing this im thankful bug ai don't want you to go round ruining your reputation for my name," Hadiyeh smiles at him, a soft gaze in her eyes after hearing their Tobi and JJ's conversation last night she was not able to sleep. The feeling that overcame her when she knew that someone was looking out for her as her guardian angel made her feel so delighted and heart warmed that she had been unable to go to sleep.

When she turned to JJ to see his reaction she saw him staring out in the London cityscape, his eyes distilled, clearly thinking about something.

"Date me." He stated, his hard brown eyes staring into her soft copper orbs.

"What?" Her eyes widened in panic.

"Date me." He repeated more surely.

"Is that a question or a demand?" She raised an eyebrow in query at him.

"An offer," he reassures her, "that you are free to turn down, I've liked you since I've set eyes on you, hence the way I used to act and now I want to date you, I want you to be mine and I want to be yours."

"Sure," she shrugs, "but there is a large point that you are missing. Im a Muslim and you're not, which means I can't date you until you talk to my parents and that."

"What?" He turns to her baffled. Was this the same girl that had went out partying every day of the week?

"I know. I've decided to become a better Muslim and if that means me becoming more reserved, then so be it. If you want me, fight for me."

And with those words, she gets up brushes off the grass on her backside and departs. Leaving JJ to think about what she had said. If he wanted her he had to fight for her. No matter the price.

~~~

The next morning Hadiyeh had woken up to Talia banging open her bedroom door.

"It's the fight today!" She cheers loudly making Hadiyeh whine in annoyance.

"I don't fucking care get the fuck out of my room and let me sleep you bitch." Hadiyeh throws a pillow at Talia.

"Leon called Simon telling him to escort him to the ring. He's waiting for you outside." Talia throws the pillow back towards Hadiyeh, but the impact of the pillow isn't what makes Hadiyeh wake up. It's what Talia had said that makes Hadiyehs eyes snap open.

Was JJ mad? If she saw going into the arena without the rest of the boys, the paparazzi would go publishing stories and the fans would not approve. As it was Hadiyeh already had been getting hate, dating JJ would mean setting herself up for a shit tone of hate especially now when all of England's eyes were turned towards this fight.

When the boys and Hadiyeh all arrive at the stadium, it was around 10 am. Fans were already lining up waiting to catch a view of the celebrities that were going to be showing up for this fight. As they arrived in their Chevrolet minibus, they all got out happily greeting all of the fans that were outside waiting for the sidemen.

Hadiyeh and Harry had decided to go to the right. Josh, Vik and Tobi had gone to the left. Simon and Ethan had gone together to whichever fan was left.

As the boys were still busy taking pictures Hadiyeh had snuck into the arena with her pass and went inside the empty arena. JJ was sparing with Viddal.

"Your girl is here," Viddal lowers his gloves and points at Hadiyeh who was standing by the ring with a hopeful smile on her face. 

"Good morning," she cheers smiling at them as Viddal holds open the rope for her to get in.

"Morning Ez," he greets her with nods and a suggestive raised brow, that she pretends she didn't see.

"Morning," JJ greets her when tying his bandanna onto his head.

"Heard you called for me," she reached over to help him tie the back of his bandana.

"Thanks," he awkwardly looks down not wanting to meet her eyes, "So Simon told you, innit?"

"Talia did, but I want to take things slow and not to mention I don't want the fans to catch on, you know how it is." She tells him with a soft smile.

"I want to give you something," JJ grabs her soft hand into his rough sweaty ones dragging her into his changing room. She said anything but continues to smile and laugh, letting him tug her away.

He lets go of her hand as they step into the changing rooms and goes towards his duffle bag and zipped open his hand digs around for a few seconds before pulling out a velvet box from an expensive jewellery shop in London.

"I went out to get a bracelet to match my chain and I saw this, it reminded me of you." He looks at her through his eyelashes, scared to see her reaction as he opens the box. Inside it, there was a white watch decked out in diamonds, one to match JJ's 60k pound black watch.

Written: 29/07/2021
Published: 13/08/2021

(A/N: To clear it up I didn't want to drag out the story where JJ and Tobi are having this conversation about the only reason he's fighting Logan because of her, cuz I had already hinted at it in the last chapter, so Tobi and JJ were having a heart to heart about JJ liking her and she over heard)