1.6

Hadiyeh, Josh, Harry, Ethan and Tobi were sat around the kitchen counter thinking of a new youtube video when a sudden crash came from upstairs. The noise could have only come from two people, Saeedeh or Vik, which they should be together, Hadiyeh had sent the two of them upstairs to collect the dirty laundry. 

"Saeed?!" Hadiyeh yells, leaving the boys behind she runs u the stairs.

"Saeedeh?" She calls wondering into each of the rooms before she sees Saeedeh in Deji's room on the floor crying with Vik sitting there awkwardly trying to comfort her.

"What have you done, lad?" Ethan turns to Vik accusingly as Tobi leans down to hug Saeedeh comfortingly as Hadiyeh looks around the room.

Before Vik can explain Hadiyeh sees leopard print underwear on the floor, with dried white liquid on it. With a tag on it 'made in UAE'

"I'm going to kill him," She fumes, so angry that she doesn't even raise her voice. She is going to kill Deji. 

"What? What is it?" Harry leans over Hadiyeh's shoulder to peer at the item Hadiyeh was glaring at.

"Who's underwear is that?" He asks.

"Saeedeh's, this paedophile had stolen her underwear and jacked off to it," Hadiyeh states bitterly. 

"I'm going to fucking kill that disgusting piece of shit," She treasures her sobbing sister, helping her off the floor.

"Thank you," she mouthed towards Tobi and Vik guiding Saeedeh out of the room.

"I want to go home," Saeedeh sobbed clinging onto Hadiyehs shirt. 

"It's okay. It's okay, I'll book you a flight tonight," Hadiyeh soothes her sister stroking her back and gently fixing Saeedehs scarf.

Saeedeh's only response is to nod, physically unable to speak. 

"I need you to talk to me, tell me how you're feeling, Saeedeh, I need you to talk," Hadiyeh soothes her sister.

"I know him, I had seen him at the club before, I was the designated driver and I saw him, he was with a woman, he had bought her a drink and when she wasn't watching h-he put som-something in it and sh-she fainted an-and I-I- Hadiyeh I'm scared," Saeedeh stuttered crying petrified of what Deji was capable of.

At her statement, Hadiyeh was left speechless.

 Deji. 

She is going to kill him. 

But right now her main priority is her sister, Hadiyeh helped Saeedeh pack up her bags and had spent a good 10 minutes finding a direct flight from Heathrow to Dubai. Not trusting a taxi this late at night Hadiyeh herself had gotten dressed and wanted to drive Saeedeh to the airport herself. 

"You ready?" Hadiyeh asked Saeedeh who was putting on her shoes.

"Boys, thank you for having me it was lovely meeting you and hopefully when you do come to Dubai I can be of hospitality," She thanked the boys politely, she wasn't raised like a scum. Even though both of her parents worked they had made sure to get the best nanny on plant earth to take care and raise their children. So Hadiyeh and all of her siblings were very well mannered and polite.

"We are so sorry that this happened and maybe the next time that you come round, stuff will be better," Josh apologised on behalf of the group. The boys all giving her a comforting hug. 

"It's a shame really, I was promised a FIFA match against you," Tobi smiles at Saeedeh. 

"Yeah, next time hopefully because everyone knows that I'm way better than Hads at FIFA," Saeedeh chuckles, her voice still a bit hoarse from all of the crying.

FLASHFORWARD TO NOW

so now Hadiyeh and JJ were on the lookout for a new apartment. With her and JJ's income finding an apartment shouldn't be a problem but both of them wanted different things, so they had come to the joint conclusion of JJ can buy the house and besides his 'office' room Hadiyeh gets free reign of the furniture and interior design.

"Sidemen tinder week this week!" Josh calls as they are all on a call, Hadiyeh and JJ on his phone.

"I fucking hate tinder videos," Hadiyeh sighs 

"She says this but lads she's always on the yes side," Ethan mocks her complaint.

"Yeah because girl gets it, innit," She shrugs leaning her head against JJ's having received a piggyback from him.

"And we need content for more sidemen," Harry reminds them.

"So a mukbang? fans seem to love it,"

"We literally sit down and eat," Ethan rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, well I'd rather have a podcast with food than a podcast without food," Hadiyeh reasons.

"Yeah whatever, why not?" Harry shrugs, the rest of the boys agreeing.

"I have the boxing match coming up," JJ lolls his head to the side.

"Like you don't eat like a pig anyway," Simon rolls his eyes.

"Ayo man!" JJ complains.

"He's not wrong, love," Hadiyeh grins pressing a small kiss to JJ's cheek.

"Love? Love?!" Ethan mocks, "did you guys hear that? She called him 'love'!"

"So is he your sugarboooo?" Ethan makes a mockery.

"Oi, allow it fam," JJ scrunches up his face in embarrassment as Hadiyeh squishes his cheeks together giving him fish lips.

"I hate you," he laughs at Hadiyehs tactics.

"I know," she shrugs, "now let me down, I'm hungry,"

"How about you just eat JJ's-"

"I swear to god, Simon, finish that sentence and I'm gonna commit manslaughter," Hadiyeh interrupts him from across the apartment.

"Yeah, but you'd be too busy suckin-"

"Joshua!" Hadiyeh scolds from the kitchen.

"I mean they aren't wrong, wouldn't you mind-" JJ begins his sentence only to be chastised by Hadiyeh.

"Finish your sentence and you're gonna be sleeping on the floor tonight,"

"Aight, fair play," he rolls his eyes playfully at her.

"Who are we inviting to tinder?"

"HP, Filly and Chunkz," Josh states.

"Calm, I still owe Chunkz a new tasbeeh, his ripped when I was using it," Hadiyeh nods along to their conversation as she eats some leftover pizza from last night.

"Ay, gimme some," JJ opens his mouth for her to feed him.

"So when we suggest a mukbang he goes 'I'm training' but now he's eating pizza," Vik rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, well, fuck you guys," He bites down onto the slice she had put into his mouth.

The boys continue to talk as Hadiyeh listens and continues to eat.

"Boys I got to go, Freezy just got water all over the counter," Harry leaves the call and all of the boys follow.

"Head, huh?" She raises an eyebrow at JJ and suddenly he isn't as confident as he was.

"Please?" He asked.

=============================================================================================

Written: 02/08/2021

Published: 18/08/2021