1.4

When they had returned from their little mini trip, everyone was refreshed and happy, ready to get back into work, so they were talking about their plans on what to do in the kitchen when JJ suddenly came running downstairs.

"Deji is moving in!" He announced skidding to a halt with his socks on the stone flooring, not letting anyone talk he pressed a button in his phone and Deji's voice plays.

"After your fight with Logan, Jake and I are beefing and we've decided to box, I talked to Viddal and I asked if I could train with him, he agreed and I was wondering if I could move in,"

"Sure man!" The boys all cheer in agreeance.

"It would be lovely to have him move in, I've never met him!" Hadiyeh smiles happily more than happy to have him in the Sidemen house, it was already overcrowded with testosterone, another male wouldn't make a difference.

"Wait, if Deji is moving in, could I please invite over my sister as well, she's moving to London for uni next year. I was wondering if you would be okay with me having her move in for a few weeks, I'll pay all her costs and stuff." Hadiyeh uses this as a chance to ask the boys permission to have her sister move in.

"Ayo, I asked first!" JJ pushes Hadiyeh lightly on the shoulder making both of them laugh.

"Yeah fam, we've got spare rooms anyway," the boys come to a joint conclusion.

A few weeks later the doorbell rings and JJ is the quickest to the door, clearly excited and over the moon happy that his brother was coming over, it had always been their dream as children to move in together and it was finally coming true.

All the boys had all gathered in the hall all waiting to greet Deji. All of the boys had already seen Deji and they had met, all besides, Hadiyeh. She had never met Deji in her life, she had seen him in some of JJ's old videos but she had never seen him in real life.

FLASHFORWARD TO NOW

Hadiyeh!" Saeedeh yells entering the house after dropping off Hadiyeh at the Swan she had gone to visit her friends and had ended up staying at her friend's house.

The morning after she came back she had seen Hadiyeh's note on the table about filming with the boys and had decided to do some grocery shopping for Hadiyeh seeing as her kitchen was empty. But when she had returned she saw a pair of Yeezys outside the door and she panicked, usually one of the boys would come round but Hadiyehs shoes weren't outside the door. So someone must have broken in. Very swiftly, because there is no sign of breaking.

"Who's there?!" She calls out ready to swing the bag of groceries at the thief.

"Saeedeh?" JJ yells from Hadiyehs bedroom his head peaking out.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Who the fuck gave you the key? Get the fuck out!" Saeedeh grills him, he has no right to be here, especially because Hadiyeh had made it clear to Saeedeh that JJ and she were on bad terms.

"Hadiyeh gave me the key!" He yells over her shouting.

"Oh, well then you douche, you should have said something." She sighed putting down her groceries scowling at JJ.

"I'm sorry, how was I meant to know you were coming round?" He questions approaching to help her.

"Oh fuck off," she slaps his hand away in annoyance, her sister may have gotten over what JJ had said and done but Saeedeh wads a lot harder to please. Especially regarding her history with JJ's family.

"Look I don't even know why I have to apologise to you, I haven't done anything," he grunts.

"You're all from the same family." She snarled. "Your parents are the ones who raised you."