°•°Chapter 1°•°

Ah a normal today in Primp Town. Everyone is having a good day and it's a town where the magic school resides.

"Good morning Sig! Ready to start this awesome thing we're starting?" Amitie asked. "Yeah. Will you be able to get the paper for it like the huge stack? For the layout?" Sig asked. "Yep I'll get it and the pens for the writing!" Amitie said.

The door to the room opened with a very stressed looking Klug.
"Hey Klug! You look tired is everything good?" Amitie asked. "No! I spent the whole half of the morning trying to get this book to stop speaking!" Klug said. "Oh as always whatever is in there annoying you. I love it I would love to be friends with it. Feli said laughing. "Ugh! Both of you enjoy annoying me do ya?" Klug asked. "Yes it's amazing to see." Feli said.

"Hey uh not to go off topic but uh can you both please calm down?" Lidelle asked. "I agree this gets you both nowhere, you both act like a brother and a sister." Raffina said. "Excuse me!? But both this cursed book and Feli don't help in anyway!" Klug yelled. "S-stop it! Just stop! We don't need to get mad." Lidelle said.

"Just another usual day here.." Sig said. "That's natural for them at this point." Amitie said. Sig started to feel a presence from the book, his arm that is red started to slightly glow. "Urgh what?" Sig asked. "You ok Sig? Or do you feel sick?" Amitie asked. "I'm alright. Just thought something is here... something familiar.." Sig said.

The day soon passed by and everyone went to their own rooms. It was late at night and everyone was tired. When Klug was asleep he has it with the cursed book and just put it on the floor not caring what happened to it.

He was deep asleep after the stressful day with the spirit. The book started to glow and slowly out came the demon hidden within it. It got up and looked around while being quiet, it glared and picked up the lit candle and smashed it over the book setting it on fire. It put it near the blanket to get it lit up too. "...cursed...h...humans....al...al...always....thinking...we.....demons...ar....are...evil..." They said. They opened the window and flew out fleeing from the building.

Soon Klug smelled the smoke from the floor. "ARGH! What happened here!?" He yelled. He ran out slipping around and grabbed the extinguisher spraying the entire room with it. Luckily nothing else caught on fire just the blanket and the book. Everyone ran out of their rooms to see what was going on.

"It's so late what the heck is going on!?" Feli asked. "The candle fell and caught everything on fire, the book is burned and glass is broken." Klug said. "The window is open so whatever was in there got let out and burned what it was trapped in." Amitie said.

"Well I'm going back to sleep then you can just do whatever with this mess." Feli said. "Well me and Sig will help you! Come on let's be careful with the glass." Amitie said. Sig and Amitie helped with the incident that happened.

-somewhere in Primp Town woods-

Ayashii, the demon that was trapped and left found a building that while no one went to was very well in shape. "...hmmm...thi...this'll...ha...have.....to....work..." They said to themselves. They opened the door and locked it. It was like a library but very big and roomy, Aya went to the upstairs and cleaned it out making it their own room putting their sheets and blankets from the closet in there on it. "Mmm....ma....may.......not...be.....much but....it'll....do." Aya said. They crawled into the bed and went to sleep, they had their small comfort plush from back at home since they were smaller and put it on the night stand. "Mrgh.....ni......night.....ma...maybe....I'll find.....my....sib....soo...soon.." Aya said. They went to sleep peacefully after the great escape

And this is how we start our story!

To be continued...