♡°•°Chapter 6°•°♡

Aya walked near the small creek spot to see the waterbugs to catch and many others. "He....hey....little......friend!.." Aya said. They picked up the small waterbug to see it up close.

Walking up to them in the distance was Accord holding something. "Hello again Aya! Good to see you on this day." Accord said. "O-oh.....hello.....!" Aya said. "I decided to bring something to you I made it myself... trust me you'll like it." Accord said. She gave them the little nicely wrapped cloth. When Aya looked to see what it was, it was a fresh made blueberry muffin. "O....oh wow.....than......thank you!" Aya said. Their tail happily wagged as they received it. "Your welcome I made them this morning and thought to give you one." Accord said. "Mmm....the.......best......start....to....today..!" Aya said. "Aww I'm glad. By the way I'm just going to be around here so just incase you want to come back to talk." Accord said. "Hehe! Okay.....I'm....gon....gonna......be.....eating..." Aya said.

They walked to a shade spot under a tree to sit under it and relax. "Mmm......nice........fresh....muf......muffin..." Aya said. They started eating and a little bird flew to them, it wanted a piece of their food. "Hmm?...here.....a.....small.....pi.....piece for.....you!" Aya said. They took a bit off and gave it to the little bird, it pecked at it and ate the piece. Before Aya could continue a flock of birds swarmed in crowded around them.

"U-uhm.....sorry.....thi.....this....is mine....to....eat..." Aya said. They put the whole last part in their mouth and slowly got up. They walked slowly and the birds followed them, Aya started to fast walk. The birds only got faster and Aya just stopped and ran for it. "Ahhhhhhhh!!..lea.....leave me......alone!.....I have.....no.....more....food!" Aya yelled. They ran at full speed and the birds were flying at them and swooping down.

"Huh? Is that Aya I hear? Oh no what's going on?" Accord said to herself. She ran to go see what was happening. While Aya was running, they saw Lidelle planting something in the ground. "L-Lidelle!....hel......help!" Aya yelled. She looked over seeing the swarm of birds chasing Aya. "Ah! Slow down before you run into my plants!" Lidelle said.

Aya dropped down onto the ground and covered their head the birds were pecking at them. Accord ran in to stop the whole swarm. "Shoo! Get out of here!" Accord said. The whole swarm flew away and Aya stopped covering their head. "Acc.....Accord....thank......you..." Aya said. "You alright? Those birds must've wanted the rest of your food." Accord said. "Ye....yeah.....just a.....few.....peck spots....but....alright!" Aya said.

"Oh you know eachother now?" Lidelle asked. "Yep I first talked to Aya last night cause Popoi saw them." Accord said. "I....enjo...enjoyed.....your....comfort...." Aya said. "Also I forgot to ask Aya. Did you have any plans for hanging out? Because I can tomorrow." Accord said. "Ye.....yeah...! We.....ca.....can....hangout tomorrow night....a hangout.....under....the....stars!....I have.....a....nice....outfit...to....wear.....too!" Aya said.

"Ah nice sooo...like a date yes?" Accord asked. "Wh....wha!?...uhm......yes?......no.....maybe!?....mrrrrrrr!!" Aya said flushed. "Are you guys gonna go on a date? Fun!!" Lidelle said. "Mrrrrr!.....mrrrrrr!.....yeah...." Aya said. They were flushed and covering their face with their hands embarrassed. "Aw don't be embarrassed Aya! It's fine if it is I don't mind that. I can't wait to see your pretty outfit, now come on don't cover your face I want to see your smile!" Accord said. "Yeah! Don't be embarrassed." Lidelle said. Aya stopped covering and was still very flushed. "Well glad we got our plan set. I'll see you tomorrow night Aya!" Accord said. "Heeheee....see you.....tomorrow night.....as.....well...!" Aya said.

Accord left and Aya stayed around with Lidelle. "So your gonna have a date under the stars? That's so cute!" Lidelle said. "Mrr....ye.....yeah!....I'm gonna....wear.....my....dre.....dress.." Aya said. "Awww I can imagine it already!" Lidelle said. "Mrrrr!.....I....can't....stop.....blushing!....everytime....when it.....comes.....to....her.....I get....like this....and my....heart....mrrrrr!" Aya said. "Aw Aya it's just you feeling love Aya! You should tell her these things she'd appreciate that a lot." Lidelle said. "I can tell you want to protect her and give all your love to her." Lidelle said. "Mhm....I....would....do....any.....anything....to protect....her..." Aya said. "I hope you both have a good time, me and everyone else are looking for these glow flowers at night!" Lidelle said. "Oh.....wow.....pretty...." Aya said. "Yeah we're gonna see if we find any." Lidelle said.

"Maoo....I'm.....gonna....relax myself.....from....being.....flushed...." Aya said. "Hope you have fun tomorrow night and relax easy." Lidelle said.

Aya went back to where they sat to relax and try to calm down after being super flushed for tomorrow night.... they were gonna have so much fun.

To be continued...