•°Chapter 24°•

Early into the day Popoi leaves the home and runs off somewhere but not far, he started to absorb some power from inside and began to grow big, long horns and wings. "Meooow... can't control it must become meowerful!!" Popoi said. He became a dark black color with piercing yellow eyes, Popoi couldn't control his power and went on a rampage.

Back inside the home everyone wondered one thing... where was Popoi? Where did he go? "....he.....hey does..... anyone.....kn....know where Popoi....we....went?" Aya asked. "No last time I saw him he was sleeping in his little bed." Accord said. "Where did the kitty go? I went to go feed him but he's not here." Adisa asked. "We better find him now I guess." Sig said. The search to find Popoi was on and everyone had their thoughts about what could've happened, they went to ask people they knew nearby if they knew where Popoi went. They saw Raffina and Amitie and asked them first, Aya cleared their throat a bit to speak more clearly. "Say do you.....tw...two know where Popoi... went? We're looki....looking for him somewhere." Aya asked. "We did in fact! He was soaring by and he was huge and destroyed that whole tree over there." Raffina said. "He hissed at me when I tried to stop him, his eyes just made me feel afraid! What has gotten into him?" Amitie asked. "Oh dear... I see Popoi must've lost control of his power." Accord said. "Popoi has power? Sounds like he's wrecking the place." Adisa said. "Who wou....would've thought.....he did." Aya said. "We'll help you all find him if you want." Raffina said. "Of course. We'd really appreciate it." Sig said. Amitie and Raffina joined in on finding the big cat wrecking everything nearby in their sight, whatever drived Popoi to this insanity is making him destroy things. "Say Accord I feel like this has happened before... has it?" Amitie asked. "Oh it has but I just know he can control it but we need to help him today." Accord said. "We....be...better stop him... before he cau...causes more problems." Aya said. "I hope kitty is okay I don't want him to do a bunch of damage." Adisa said.

Continuing forward they saw more parts of trees destroyed and broken stones into the tiniest pieces, they even saw two others in the distance. "You guys okay over there? Did you both see Popoi?" Amitie asked. "...he....he's cau...causing lots of trouble....aro....around here." Aya said. "We did he attacked us and went off to where ever!" Klug said. "Nooo! Kitty why must he hurt you both?" Adisa cried. "It's going to be fine we'll find him too.☆" Maguro said. Out of nowhere Popoi soared on in with a huge gust of wind coming from his wings. "There he is! Come on we better get him!" Raffina said. Popoi stopped and turned around to see everyone behind, watching them with his big yellow eyes. "Nyfufufu so you all want me to stop? Why being powerful is the best meow!" Popoi said. "...y....you're wrecking thin....things around here and attacking with....without a reason or.....war...warning!" Aya said. "Everyone is afraid of getting hurt by you Popoi, you got to learn how to control your power." Accord said. "Psshtt! Being like this is fun everyone should learn what I'm capable of nyew." Popoi said. "We even tried stopping him but we couldn't! My power I discovered couldn't do anything against him." Klug said.

Popoi shook the ground with a heavy paw slam, everyone fell over but got back up trying to figure out how to stop Popoi from causing more trouble. "Guys get back we don't know what he'll do next.☆ It's best if we just stay far back.☆" Maguro said. "L....lemme..... try something....I'll try petting....him..." Aya said. Aya flew up and tried to get close enough to pet Popoi's head. "Mreeeooo no! You aren't convincing me anytime soon." Popoi said. He batted at them having Aya fall at full speed from the wack, Accord caught them luckily. "You okay that was quite? A swing you took." Accord said. "....I'm...fi...fine meoo... it's all going to be...alright." Aya said. Everyone got back while Popoi laughed at them for trying to put a stop to him, Adisa however stepped forward. "What are you doing? Get back here with the rest of us." Amitie said. "No! I want to be close to our kitty." Adisa said. "It's much safer back here you're going to get hurt!" Raffina said. Adisa walked towards Popoi even more and stood in front. "What're mew thing you're doing? Quite brave of you to stand right in front of me." Popoi said. "Stop this Popoi! You're hurting our friends and breaking things around here! Please just come back home with us." Adisa said. "Hrmm... how about nyo!" Popoi said. Adisa wanted him to come back she liked to take care of their pet and didn't want him to hurt anyone.

She got upset and began to sob, Popoi started to feel a bit bad his ears went back and he lowered to ground level. "...he...hey look he's sto....stopping what he's doing and sittin....sitting down..." Aya said. Popoi curled next to Adisa to try to make her feel better. "Meow....? I'll stop kitto.." Popoi said. He began to return to normal size and normal look, he ran to Aya and Accord and hopped into their arms. "Mreow sorry everyone for the damage I caused." Popoi said. "Is everything going to be alright now?" Raffina asked. "Seems like it might, after all Popoi is back to normal and must've learned how to keep his powers under control." Amitie said. "You going to be alright Adisa?" Sig asked. "Yeah mainly because our kitty is back and okay!" Adisa said happily. "How are the damages caused going to get fixed? It was quite a lot." Klug asked. "Hard knowing because how would you fix it?☆" Maguro asked. "True I guess we could do a team effort to get the small things fixed." Klug said. "Come on Popoi let's get you home!" Adisa said. "..we'll come back and.....tr...try to help you g...guys too." Aya said. "Alright sounds good make sure Popoi rests up for today." Amitie said.

Carrying the little kitty home Popoi went to go sleep in his small bed. Adisa went over and gave him pets, that power tuckered him out quite a bit. "Hey buddy hope you do okay. You're our fur baby and we love you!" Adisa said. "Meooow I'll be fine kitto now I must sleep." Popoi said. "Sleep well Popoi we're going to help our friends now." Adisa said. She went off with everyone else to go help clean some of the mess caused with their friends, it was going to take awhile but it was all going to be worth it. Aya came in for a bit to check up on Popoi too they also gave him some pets and water. "...see...seems like everything is...going well for him." Aya said. "Good to know that he'll be alright just some rest should help him." Accord said. The two left him be and finished up the cleaning, it took a long time and when everyone was done they went to go sit down and relax to leave Popoi alone and sleep up after the whole thing. Quite the day for everyone in the town and their friends...

To be continued...