♡°•°Chapter 7°•°♡

Tonight was the night Aya was going out, very exciting for them so they got prepared. They went to try on some clothing and wanted to know what looked good.

"Hmm....I....should ask....if this....looks....good..." Aya said. They walked downstairs wearing their red dress with a light pink lace around the waist area, they had their earrings in too. "He....hey.....Sig.....does....th.....this....one look...fine..?" Aya asked. "Hey that look good! She'll think it looks good." Sig said. "Hehe......good...I'm glad...." Aya said. They grabbed a blanket to sit on and two drinks.

"Are you gonna have lots of fun?" Sig asked. "Ye....yes!.....I'm a bit.....nervous but....excited....and.....I hope....you guys....have....fun..!" Aya said. "We definitely will so while I leave I hope you enjoy your night." Sig said. He left to go with friends and find the glow flowers.

Aya heard a knock at the door and went to it, when they opened it Accord was there in her outfit. "Hello Aya! I really like your outfit." Accord said. Aya's eyes sparkled at the sight of Accord's dress. "H.....hi......thank....you..!" Aya said. They turned a bit shyly and smiling. "Rea......ready to.....go...?" Aya asked. "Alright let's go and enjoy our night." Accord said. The two went to go find a spot somewhere far to sit, it was quite a pretty night and perfect for them.

When they kept going they found a good spot on the hills. "He....here........we go....let's....place....th....the....blanket here..." Aya said. "Alright sounds good perfect spot too." Accord said. They sat down next to eachother and looked up at the starry skies. "Such a.......pre.....pretty....night.....this is.....nice..." Aya said. "Mhm! Say Aya do you have interest in the stars?" Accord asked. "Ye.....yes!....since I.....wa.....was.....small I.....really....enjoyed......it.." Aya said. "I always thought there was a certain amount but then I realized it's endless and it makes me wonder sometimes." Accord said.

Aya was a little flushed they were wanting to say something but saved it. "He......here's......som.....something....to drink....for us..." Aya said. They gave her a grape soda they got from the fridge. "Ah thank you Aya!" Accord said. "Not.....any.....anything fancy.....but.....still.....nice..." Aya said. "It's alright! Not everything has to be fancy it can be whatever you like." Accord said.

"Che.....cheers....for.....this....wonderful.....night!" Aya said. "Cheers to that!" Accord said. They took a sip of their drinks to their cheers and smiled. "Mrrrr.....I....love...being here....with....you....maooo..." Aya said. "Aw I like being here with you too it's such a relaxing night." Accord said.

Far off walking in the tall grass were Sig and his friends looking for the rumored glowing flowers. "They might be around here I heard they could be anywhere." Lidelle said. "Hmm I heard they're different colors at night too." Klug said. "What if it was fake? And it's just a guess on something else?" Raffina asked. "What? But it's got to be true!" Amitie said. "Wait do you see that in the distance?" Feli asked. "What is it? Is there something you see?" Sig asked.

Aya looked over at Accord and smiled, they proceeded to pick her up like a bride and purr. "Mrrrrmrrrr......you.....mak.....make me.....feel....so....happy.....you're.....so.....pretty...mrrrr....youu....ma...make...my....hea.....heart....flutter....!" Aya said. "O-oh gosh! Thank you Aya....that's so sweet of you." Accord said.

"Oh! It's Aya and Accord! Awww they look happy." Lidelle said. "Is Aya....a demon? I don't think I should trust them... I know demons and their tricks. Klug said. "But they're my sister. She's very nice and Amitie is friends with her." Sig said. "Yeah not all beings like that are evil." Feli said. "But that was what was constantly annoying me in my book. They almost set the room on fire!" Klug said. "Well maybe they could talk it out with you if they aren't shy." Amitie said.

Aya nuzzled together with Accord, they were purring and just their tail was patting the ground. "Ohoho! Aya your like a big adorable cat very cute and very sweet." Accord said. "Mrrrmmrrr....I'm gonna....protect you.....and......give....all... my.....love....to.....you...!" Aya said. "Aya oh my goodness! Your making me blush." Accord said. "Goo....good!.....take....all....my.....love.." Aya said.

"I'm so proud of your sis Sig! She seems very happy and I'm glad." Amitie said. "Yeah she's very happy to be around Accord." Sig said. They saw that the two get up and ready to go after their fun, and went back to Aya's home. "Let's see what they're gonna do." Raffina said.

They followed still staying hidden so they didn't see everyone. "H-huh? I thought we were gonna go see if the glow flowers were real?" Klug said. "Maybe another time I want to see what other wholesome stuff happens." Feli said.

Up at Aya's home stood both of them saying their goodnights. "I had fun Aya it was nice to be with you on this night." Accord said. "Mao....I had....fun....too......I'm glad......I...me......met....you.." Aya said. "I can.....can't......express......ho.....how....much I..." Aya got cutoff. "Aya...I can say the same I can't express how much I love you too!" Accord said. Aya was in shock and happy, they didn't expect that she knew but they were both happy.

"This is the most adorable thing ever!" Lidelle said. "Proud of them I'm happy they're happy." Feli said. "I should talk to them sometime they seem nice." Raffina said.

"Oh before I go Aya I need to give you something." Accord said. She took out a pendent and put it around Aya's neck putting it on. "What's.....th....this?....it's......pretty...." Aya asked. "It's a heart pendent! This girl named Ally gave me two of them and said, when you find that special person close to you give them the other and well I give you one because you're special." Accord said. "Oh.....tha......thank.....you....it's......so nice..." Aya said. They were both smiling and a bit flushed, Aya couldn't hold in their feels and just finally leaned in and kissed Accord.

"Oh my gosh! Look at them I want what they have!" Lidelle said. "You can't be serious that she's going with this demon." Klug said. "She's a nice person....your just being extra right now... and this shows." Feli said. "You should give Aya a huge hug after this Sig! She'd be happy to see you proud of her." Amitie said.

"O-oh my ehehe." Accord laughed. She was flushed but Aya was giggling happy about it. "Hehehe.....awww....Acc.....Accordie.....you're......all......pin......pinky...!" Aya said. "Yeah I am....ehehee your just so sweet." Accord said.
"Anything....tha......that.....makes....you....smile..!" Aya said. "Aww I appreciate it, I gotta go now but I enjoyed tonight." Accord said. "Say.....would....yo.....you.....like....to.....move in....here? I'll......set.....everything up...." Aya asked. "Wait really? Why yes of course!" Accord said. "Mrrrrriii.....I'll fix up......my.....roo......room.....for the.....both.....of us!" Aya said. "Oh thank you so much Aya, I'll be here sometime tomorrow then.... see you then!" Accord said. "Ehehehe.....goodnight.....Acc.....Accordie...!" Aya said.

Accord left and waved goodbye to Aya and things were good. Sig ran out from where he was a gave Aya a big hug. "How did it go Aya? Did it go well?" Sig asked. "Ye.....yeah!!.....I told.....her.....how....I....felt....and she's.....moving in....!" Aya said. "That's awesome! I'm proud of you for being confident." Sig said. "Eheheheee! I'm......so......happy.....I can't......even.....begin to......start...!" Aya said. "I'm glad your night was fun. We didn't find any of those glow flowers but maybe another time we will." Sig said. "A-ah that's....alright!.....I'm sleep.....sleepy.....after........my fun.....I'm......gonna....sleep....and get......ready for.....tomorrow...!" Aya said. "I'll help you tomorrow too." Sig said.

It was a great night for both overall, and tomorrow there was plans to fix up Aya's room for Accord it was truly gonna be fun and exciting!

To be continued...