♡°•°Chapter 5°•°♡

"Well.....Sig....is...al......already gone....now I....have the whole day.....to myself!" Aya said to themselves. They got up and went back outside. It was bright that day and they went on a walk as they always do but this time they went a tad bit closer to where Sig goes.

"So....this is......where....he.....goes.....woah.." Aya said. In the distance they saw everyone having a good day and talking. "Heheehe....they're all.....having.....fun!" Aya said. They saw all the flowers around them and took a look.

Picking them up and seeing what kinds there were. They enjoyed making this little crown out of them. Suddenly a little blueish furred cat approached them.

"Huh?.....hello little.....kitty!....do you belong to anyone?....your very.....cu.....cute!" Aya said. They tried to pet him but the cat backed up a bit and ran back inside the magic school. "Where.....you.....going?....must be.......a nervous.....cat.." Aya said.

The little cat was Popoi. He ran back into the room his owner was in Ms.Accord. "Meow! Your not gonna believe what I saw meow!" Popoi said. "Popoi what did you see?" Accord asked. "I saw this...person... they had horns and everything! You should've saw them nyah!" Popoi said. "Oh silly that's just Draco!" Accord said. "No no! They were a bit taller than her and had one red eye and one pink eye, one of their wings looked like Sig's right one." Popoi said. "Hmmm well he did say he had a sibling so maybe it was them, I'll see if they'll be walking around tonight." Accord said. "Oh forgot he said that maybe your right" Popoi said.

When Sig went inside the magic school he was asked about what Popoi said. "So Sig I have a question do you happen to have a sibling? I sorta forgot." Accord asked. "Yeah. They walk around here but not close to here they're....shy let's say." Sig said. "Ah thank you Popoi saw them walking around and didn't know who they were." Accord said. "Nyah! Also question you say brother and sister but what is it really? Or do we say anything meow? Popoi asked. "Anything. They're comfortable with whatever so you don't have to worry." Sig said. "I'll see if tonight they're around I would love to meet them!" Accord said. "Good chance they will." Sig said.

Somewhere around the night time Aya was still roaming around having a nice night walk. They hummed as they walked around enjoying it with nothing to worry about.

Accord went out and was trying to see if Aya was somewhere. She saw them in the distance looking at lily plants. "Hey um....are you Aya?" She asked. Aya went to turn around and saw Accord there. "A-ah!.....yea.......yeah.....that's me.....who are.......you?" Aya asked. "I'm Accord! I teach the magic school here. My cat Popoi saw you roaming around here." Accord said. "Oh.....that was......the......cu......cute....kitty I.....saw......today." Aya said. "Yeah that's him! And I came here to see you. But I heard you were sealed in Klug's book.... how'd that happen?" Accord asked. "We.....well......I'm gonna.....be.....rambling.....a lot.....if that's.....okay with....you..." Aya said. "It's just fine I'd like to hear." Accord said.

"Back in........my......ol....old....town I...lived in....Arcain town.....my friend.....and I went to.....play.....she....told me.....to wait.....for a few......then suddenly.....these people who......sold cursed....books.....came...in....and......started forcing.....me......in....th.....the book.....they tried.....to get me to.....stop.....by....cutting at my legs.....arms....and...tail...I cried.....to stop.....but I feared I was gonna.....die.....that....day I....let it.....happen....I didn't....want to be dead....I was.....*sniff* so.....alone..." Aya said holding back their tears. "Oh Aya I'm so sorry...to hear that come here." Accord said.

She wrapped her arms around Aya and gave them a hug to comfort them. "Maooo.....mrrrr......it's fine.....that's why I'm....so.....afraid.....to.....tru....trust people." Aya said. "It's okay I'll protect you no matter what." Accord said. "Mrrrr thanks......I....appreciate...tha.....that..." Aya said purring happily. "Exc.....excuse.....my.....purring please..." Aya said. "It's okay Aya! That's adorable that you purr when your happy." Accord said. "I feel.....so much.....better.....thanks..." Aya said blushing a bit. "It's no problem! I want you to be safe." Accord said. "Heeheeehee....we should.....hangout....some....sometime...." Aya said. "Yeah that would be fun! In a few days we can want to talk about it tomorrow sometime?" Accord asked. "Ye.....yeah....I can....do that..." Aya said. "Nice! I got to head back now for the night... it was nice meeting you Aya." Accord said. "Mrrriii! Nice....meeting you.....too!" Aya said.

The two went back to their places and Aya was happily wiggling sitting down. When Sig came back that was the first thing he wondered whats Aya doing? "Hey Aya...you good?" Sig asked. "Yeah! I.....just.....talk.....talked to....a very....nice lady...." Aya said. "Oh? Who is it this time you met?" Sig asked. "Her.....nam.....name.....was....Accord..." Aya said. "Oh she teaches the magic school. Nice you talked to her." Sig said. "She....was.....very....nice!...and....comf.....comforted.....mee...." Aya said. "I'm....so....happy.....my heart.....feels fluffy!" Aya said. "Aw do you like her a lot Aya?" Sig asked. "Mhm!!!....I want.....to take.....her....out....somewhere..." Aya said. "What's your perfect idea?" Sig asked. "A.....night....out.....looking at.....the....pretty....stars...and juts....being with....eachother...." Aya said. "That's a good one I like that." Sig said. "Mrrrr maoo! I want.....to.....hold.....her...lik....like a.....bride....and... tell her how much.....I.....love her....she deserves.....all...love..I'll....give....her...lots...of....kisses..." Aya said blushing. "Aya that's so sweet! You two seem like it'd work." Sig said. "Mrrriii mrrri!!....fawawawaaaaa!" Aya was making happy sounds. "Hehe....calm down a bit Aya...." Sig said. "I'm.....gonna....ask....sometime...." Aya said. "I wish you good luck." Sig said.

Aya kept staying up at night thinking about it smiling and purring. They were so happy after meeting Accord. Such a wholesome moment...

To be continued...