°•°Chapter 4°•°

"Mrrrr..... a new....morn....morning.....a.....new good....day...!" Aya said. It was the next day and Aya went outside to see what was up today. They saw Lidelle with someone in the distance they wondered, who was it.

They decide to go up to them. "He....hello....Lid....Lidelle! Who's.....thi...this?" Aya asked. "Oh this is Draco! She's pretty great and she's my older sister!" Lidelle said. "Draco this is Aya! They're Sig's....uh......um what do I call you Aya? What do you prefer?" Lidelle asked. "I don't.....honestly....car.....care.....maoo....what.....you call me...anything is.....fine!" Aya said. "Well hello there! Nice to meet you Aya, me and Lidelle were just going to her greenhouse." Draco said. "Yeah! Would you like to come with us Aya?" Lidelle asked. "Ye....yes! I'd love.....to!" Aya said.

The three were off and going to see all the flowers Lidelle has planted. "Welcome I keep everything in here besides keeping them outside sometimes." Lidelle said. "Woa....woah.....so.....many pretty....flow.....flowers..!" Aya said. "My sis plants so many different kinds I can't keep up." Draco said. "Hehehe! Thank you both I enjoy planting them for everyone as well and giving them some pretty flowers." Lidelle said. "How many.....ha....have....you....given to....everyone..?" Aya asked. "Hmmm a lot of them I can't count them all but a lot of them!" Lidelle said.

Going further on there were many more plants and some in hanging baskets. "Thi....this is......so....pretty! Feels....fres....fresh....in here!" Aya said. "Not to mention we use these in outfits as well they look so pretty." Draco said. "Say Aya would you like to see what they look like?" Lidelle asked. "Ye...yeah! I bet......the..clo.....clothing looks....pretty...!" Aya said.

Lidelle and Draco led Aya inside to see what it looks like. Draco took one out to show Aya. "Here is one example! Made with lilac flowers." Draco said. "Woah.....I....lik.....like.....that one....a......lot!" Aya said. "Hey I have some  casual clothing I'm willing to give away that don't fit me anymore if you want any Aya." Draco said. "Sure!....I would....lik.....like......that..!" Aya said.

"I bet you'll like them Aya, you'll look great!" Lidelle said. Draco came back with two pieces of clothing. "Here Aya! I hope you like these." Draco said. "Ah......tha......thank....you!...I'm gonna....go....try....these on..." Aya said. They went to the bathroom to try one of them on.

"Rea......ready to......see?" Aya asked. "Yeah! Come on we'd like to see." Lidelle said. Aya came out wearing the black and white sweater shirt. "Oh it looks cute! Is it comfortable?" Draco asked. "Yeah! Very......coz......cozy.....and.....thank.....you..." Aya said. "Glad you like them, you can keep them and look super cool too!" Draco said. "Maoooo!....sweet....that....make....makes.....me....very happy!" Aya said.

"Thank.....thanks......for.....everything today......I....gots....to......go now....." Aya said. "Aw no problem! Nice meeting you too." Draco said. "Come back anytime Aya! Your always welcome." Lidelle said.

Aya left happily with they're comfortable casual clothes. They went back inside their home and put the other clothes inside their closet. "Now.....I....hav......have....some......cozy......things again..." Aya said.

When Sig came back he noticed the new clothes Aya had. "Hey where'd you get those cool clothes?" Sig asked. "Drac......Draco......gave....me some......sweet.....clothes!" Aya said. "Ah Lidelle's older sister? See not everyone is so bad." Sig said. "Mhmmm.....I'm getting.....used....to it...." Aya said.

"Tomorrow I'm gonna be gone for a lot longer. Mainly because I'm going to be with my friends. Is that gonna be okay with you?" Sig asked. "Mrrrrr.....yeah!....hav......have......fun that.....day...I'll be outside.....looking around.....to watch for.....things..." Aya said.

Aya went to sleep happily knowing that people were cool with them and not afraid of them. "Mrrrrrr.....fluffin......extra....coz......cozy.......maooo......nig.......night...maooo." Aya said falling asleep.

To be continued...