•°Chapter 21°•

During the day when everyone was relaxing everything seemed right in the day. Sooner or later Amitie comes running to the door knocking. "Guys I need your help! There's this voice in my mind calling for me to go somewhere. I don't get it I need help to figure this out." Amitie said. "...oh.......? We'll......he....help.....you......!" Aya said. "Lead us to it." Sig said. "Show us the way Amitie!" Accord said. "Follow along to where I think it's coming from." Amitie said.

The three followed behind Amitie going further back into where many trees grew and open fields were. "...so......wh....what.....do....does this......voi.....voice.......so.......sound...like...?" Aya asked. "It sounds like a lady and she's telling me to "follow her and seek my true power." Like what does that mean?" Amitie said. "Interesting very interesting... maybe there's something we don't know?" Accord said. "Hmm why does that. Sound familiar?" Sig asked. ".....ver....very.......familiar........like......someone from.........home...." Aya said. Continuing forward the everyone started pondering what or who could it be talking to Amitie through mind and this power they mention. "......maybe.....i....it......wants.....you.....to find.....your.......tr....truer.......power......more of.....what.....your......capable......of....." Aya said. "Maybe I do want to be a great sorceress one day. We're also getting closer it's coming from up this hill." Amitie said. "You are a hard worker in class. It probably knows what you can already do." Accord said.

Going up the hill is where they all stopped, it was a clear blue sky and bright sunshine as far as they could see. They all saw every building far off as well and the magic school. "So. Where is it?" Sig asked. "Hello? Anyone here? Anyone trying to talk to me from up here?" Amitie asked. Coming down from the skies was a being, they had big white wings with light pink tips, horns with halos on them, one brown and one green eye, long blonde hair, and a long light pinkish coat. "Why hello there Amitie been a very a long time." She said. "Woah! You know me?" Amitie asked. "Of course, you're a descendent of me I remember when I held you when you were small. You didn't know that much about it but that's okay. For a reminder I'm Arca." She said.

Aya's ears perked up and they ran straight towards her. ".....A.....Arca...!! I......mis.....missed......you.....!" Aya said. "Aw Aya! Look at how big you've grown." Arca said. Aya cried tears of joy, Arca gave Aya lots of advice when they were tiny and they were best friends. "Aya told me about you and how you two were best friends." Accord said. "Mhm! Oh Aya who's this? I'd love to know." Arca said. "Th.....this......is.....Ac.....Accord......she....hel....helped.....me through......thin....things.......she's......very.....ni.....nice...." Aya said. "Aww how sweet! And is this little kid yours?" Arca asked. "This is Adisa, and yes she is!" Accord said. "Hi! Nice to meet you miss!" Adisa said.  "I'm happy to see every single of you here. The reason why I called you here Amitie is because I'm here to give you your power that you're able to learn." Arca said. "Oh wow I didn't know that I'd get stronger." Amitie said. "You'll be even more stronger. Like me." Sig said.

Arca's light shined down onto Amitie, wings sprouded out her back they were a bright white, a singular horn grew with a halo on it. "Now then you've earned your power and you do remember the sun staff I gave you back then?" Arca asked. "Yeah it's in my home I remember." Amitie said. "Good that'll be a source for some of your power. Now then to teach you how to fly." Arca said.  "That sounds hard to do but I'll try!" Amitie said. "....we'll......he....help.....you.......try to.....fly......!" Aya said.  Arca and Aya held on to Amitie's hands and went through the process of learning how to fly. "Remember to keep calm Amitie it'll take time but you'll get it." Accord said. ".....no....now......then.....slowly....fl....flap......you.....your.....wings...." Aya said. "We'll keep holding onto your hands to stay safe." Arca said. The others in the distance supported in the back. "Yayyy! You can do it Amitie! I know you can." Adisa cheered.

"I think I'm getting there... just a bit." Amitie said. "Almost got it, want to try without us holding on?" Arca asked. "Yeah! It's worth a shot." Amitie said. "O.....okay.....he.....here........we go....!" Aya said. The two let go and Amitie started to fly out a bit. "....ye.....yeah......lik.....like......that....! Keep....goi.....going......Amitie......" Aya said. "You're doing great out there." Arca said. "I'm doing it! This is so much fun to soar around." Amitie said. She flew around in circles and in a loop, she landed back down on the spot where the others were standing. Aya and Arca landed back down too. "Good good you did a very great job!" Arca said. "Yeah. A very good job." Sig said. "....I'm.....im......impressed......with......you....!" Aya said. "Well look at that! Someone did a very good job today." Accord said. "See Amitie I knew you could I knew it." Adisa said. "Thanks you guys! Now I can have lots of fun flying around." Amitie said. "Well then now that you learned about that and all I'll be around in your mind speaking." Arca said. "I'll keep that in my mind if I hear anything." Amitie said. "Oh and I'm glad to see you again Sig and Aya! I hope to see you both again somewhere." Arca said. ".....we....ho....hope.....to.....see.....you......again too.....Arca......!" Aya said.

Arca waved and flew off back to Arcain Town. "So. How do you feel Ami?" Sig asked. "I feel great! That was fun we should fly together sometime too!" Amitie said. "Yeah brother! Imagine that how much fun would that be?" Adisa asked. He hid his face a bit to hide his flushed self. "Well miss Amitie I think that was a great test to see how well you could fly and earning your power." Accord said. "....so.....int.....interesting....that.....you......are.....related......to Arca...." Aya said. "Yeah I might see more into it at home I'm going to do that." Amitie said. She decided to fly home this time and read about Arca more to remember. ".....we.....well......tomorrow.....we head.....to....Ar...Arcain....Town.....! We'll.....see....Fi...Filia.....and Hyde.....there...." Aya said. "How exciting! I'm excited for you to show me around your home." Accord said. The three went down the hill back home after helping Amitie find Arca and discover her true power, it was a fun and interesting day for everyone there...

To be continued...