°•Chapter 16•°

During the morning Aya kept making sure to see if Accord really wanted to work that day. "...ar....are you......really.......su......sure.......you want......to.....work......today....?" Aya asked. "I'm sure and if anything happens I'll make sure to call you." Accord said. ".....mrmmm.....okay......I'll.....ke...keep look......out for......that...." Aya said. "Good now then I'll be careful when I leave." Accord said. "G.....good.......stay.......sa.....safe and.........have a........goo......good.......day..." Aya said.

She left while Aya went to go make the room for their baby, they had somethings to do in there. First thing they did was move in the crib for them the wall was already painted from a few days ago. It was a bright purple color with light grey stripes. "....do....doing......this......alone......is....kinda hard.....but......I can.....do.......it....." Aya said. They pushed it to one side of the wall and put a swinging mobile on the ceiling above, setting blankets and sheets in too. "Mrmr.......wh....what's......ne......next to.......put.....in....?" Aya said.

They got the dresser in for the clothing and essentials, Aya was determined to set all this up by themselves. "....go.....gotta......put.....the....these......clothes in.......and......other......stuffs....." Aya said. The drawers were all full of the things needed, Aya sent Accord a message about what progress they were making in the room and things were going well in the process. They kept getting things and setting them down and thinking about where they would go.

" hmm.......I.....ha....have.....these.....pictures.....I could......hang in.....here.....I painted.....the....them.....!" Aya said. These were made to be put up in the room, Aya spent days making them for the kiddo to see when they come. They also had other decor things, Aya really wanted the kid's room to be nice looking and fun for them.

There was a knock at the door from downstairs which Aya went to go see what it was. It was Amitie coming on by. "Nice to see you Aya! I hear you're working on the new room and I wanted to know if maybe you needed help?" Amitie asked. "Mm.....su......sure......come with........me..." Aya said. Amitie followed Aya they were going to both be making the room, it was going to be teamwork. "Say where do you think this picture should go? Did you make it?" Amitie asked. "....Over.......ne....near.......the......bed.......also I.....painted it.......one......day...." Aya said. "You make great works of art then! Did you also make the one ladybug artwork for Sig's room?" Amitie asked. "Y.....yeah........for fun......and......fo....for something.......nice...." Aya said.

Aya got more things they had a lot and Amtite set up the rest with them. The room was complete and looked so nice, Aya was so happy how it came along. It had carpeting, beautiful pictures done by Aya, play things for the baby, it was all good. "We did great Aya! We make a great team." Amitie said. "....ye.....yeah we.........do.......! An.....amazing.......te....team....!" Aya said. Aya's phone was ringing and they picked up. "Hold.....o.....on.....Amitie.........he.....hello? Wh.....who's this....?" Aya asked. "Hello Aya it's Sig calling from Accord's phone uhm...... not to make you panic or anything but uh.... we're all taking Accord to the hospital.... so uh..... it's gonna be a long process..." Sig said. "....maooo.........wh.....what...!? I'm.....on.....my.....wa.....way.....!" Aya said. "Where are we going Aya?" Amitie asked. "T......to........the ho.....hospital......! Eve....everyone else......is.....in....there....!" Aya said.

They rushed out the door with Amitie and were off. "N.....not.....to.....pan........panic!? I'm.....al....already.....panicking....!!" Aya said. "Maybe just calm down a bit Aya! Don't want to be worrying when flying." Amitie said. ".....Ac......Accordie.....! We're.......co....coming.......to.....see you........and com.....comfort......you...!!" Aya said. "They probably won't let you in the room we'll probably have to wait outside in the halls with everyone else. We'll make sure you're comforted bud we don't want you to be panicking too much." Amitie said. They made it inside and saw everyone sitting down in the hall outside the room.

"Hey everyone whats going on in there?" Amitie asked. "We can't go in. We have to wait out here." Sig said. "Mrmr.........is...sh.......she going........to be......okay....!?" Aya asked. "They have to do tons of procedures and they reassured that it'll be okay and that's what they want us to tell you." Lidelle said. "......I'm.....st.......still worried.......! Mrmrmrm.......too much.....happening....!" Aya said. "Aya.... calm down! Please we don't want you to get upset!" Lidelle said.

She hugged Aya and gave them a tissue. Aya was crying a bit but wiping their eyes. "Also the others before they left wanted me to tell you..... good luck after this." Sig said. ".....m...maoooo........de.....dearie.......it's gonna......be....o....okay....!" Aya said. "Let's just make sure Aya is okay and keep them calm." Amitie said. The three were keeping Aya calm while Accord was in the room getting procedures, test and surgeries done.

Aya was very nervous and scared, they cared about Accord a lot and didn't want her to be severely hurt, but everyone was making sure to comfort them while their kiddo was coming that day...

To be continued...