☆°•°Chapter 19°•°☆

As the weeks pass Adisa slowly learns how to walk and talk. She could now be understood and keep her cuteness going with her little walks and waddles. During the day Aya was making plans for everyone to visit Arcain Town and see their parents.

"...so.....I was.....thi.....thinking......about......maybe......in a......fe.....few......days.....maybe......we......can......all....visit....Arcain Town...?" Aya said. "That sounds good it'll be the perfect trip!" Accord said. "Yaaaaay!! Trip trip trip, we're going on a trip!" Adisa said happily. "Hehehe.....ye....yeah.......Adisa......a very......fun......tr....trip....!" Aya said. Everything was going great, everyone excited to go to Arcain Town and see what's there. "Say does next week sound even better to go?" Accord asked. "Y....yeah! It......wo....works......per.........perfectly...." Aya said.

Aya saw Sig and told him about it. "H......hey......S.....Sig......next....fe....few weeks.....we're.......going....to....visit.....Ar....Arcain..Town...! And......visit....mom and dad.." Aya said. Aya was super excited it's been so long since their family. "Oh uhm... Aya about that." Sig said. "Wh....what? Are.....th....they.....busy....? Oh....that's okay! We'll......se...see.....other....things..." Aya said. "No. It's another reason I haven't told you." Sig said. "W.....well.......what......is.....it...th....then?" Aya asked. "They aren't there anymore. They're gone." Sig said. "Wh.....what.....do....you.......me....mean.....gone?" Aya asked. "Oh no.... Aya I feel bad..." Accord said. She knew what he was about to say and Adisa just was confused for her little mind. "They passed years ago. During the Arcain battle they went out there. They were crushed by a pillar." Sig said. "Aren't......th....they....coming......ba....back?" Aya asked. "No. They can't... they're dead." Sig said.

Aya went from happy to sad, they were confused and upset. "D.....dead? L....like......dead.....as.....in.......fo...for real....?" Aya asked still wondering. "Yes. Never coming back forever." Sig said. Aya's ears went down and their eyes filled with tears, they began to cry it's been so long since they've ever seen them. They couldn't believe it and just couldn't handle it. "Aya I'm so sorry dear... this really sucks." Accord said. "Why is mama sad? Is she going to be okay?" Adisa asked. "But wait. Aya hold on I have something I did for you." Sig said. "W.....what......did.....you....ma.....make...?" Aya asked.

He went upstairs to get something. Coming back down he had Aya's old plushie and handed it to them. "Here is fluffin. But push on it's right paw." Sig said. "Huh.....o....okay.....let's......se.....see.....here..." Aya said. They pressed the paw and then all of a sudden a sound played. "You remember when I always carried that tape recorder around?" Sig asked. "Ye......yes......I do......remember...." Aya said. The sound that played was audio of Ayana their mom singing them a nighttime song, when Aya heard the familiar voice they cried even more. "M....mom's.....ni....nighttime......so....song.....I....can...can't....believe....it...." Aya said. They held it close to themselves and hugged it very tight. "I made a button and put that audio inside it. It'll never run out." Sig said. "Aww that's such a sweet thing." Accord said. "...th...thank.....you....so much.....this.....is the....bes....best gift..." Aya said. "Just for you to hear her at all times for when you're sad, there are more of her songs and dad." Sig said. "....I.....lo....love it......a lot....." Aya said. "Mama are you okay now?" Adisa asked. Adisa looked at Aya with confused eyes worrying if she's okay. "Ye.....yes.....kiddo....I'm....okay...." Aya said.

Popoi hopped up with everyone around Aya. "Meow hey Nyaya hope you'll stay okay meow." Popoi said. "....I....will......don't worry......bud..." Aya said. They patted his head. "I know it's hard to recover from this but best wishes for you." Accord said. "Mmm......ye....yeah.......it'll....be fine...." Aya said.

Sig went over to Adisa and told her something, he had an idea for something. "Hey. Adisa wanna come along with me and my friends. I have an idea for something." Sig said. "Huh? Yeah! What's your idea?" Adisa asked. "It's going to be a surprise. For Aya." Sig said. Accord comforted Aya while Sig and Adisa were getting ready for their surprise plan. "We'll be right back soon. We're going to be out for a bit." Sig said. "Keep Adisa close alright? I'm trusting you two." Accord said. "...see.....you.....both...later......I'll just....be....here......cuddling..." Aya said. "Sounds good mama! We'll be okay." Adisa said.

The two kids left off going to get their plan set up. Aya was sure going to be surprised seeing what they got planned, it's going to be a big one with the help of two little friends of Feli...

To be continued...