°•●Chapter 25●•°

New day New everything! However Aya had a lot going on in their mind, they had a big idea going on but was a tad bit nervous about it. The idea was a huge surprise and they were going to keep it to themselves but it made them overthink a lot about how it would go. Aya tried to hide it a bit but Accord started to notice them acting a bit like they were worried about something.

"Hey Aya are you feeling alright? Something bugging you?" Accord asked. "J...just...thinking about something....that's a surprise for... someone ehee." Aya said. "Oh? Having trouble with it or is it difficult to come up with it?" Accord asked. "N...no just it's... a secret..I gotta....go get it.." Aya said. "Ah alrighty then good luck with it! And hope you're okay." Accord said. "Than...thank you it'll go... good..!" Aya said.

Aya left to find Ally's little shop they were going to get the biggest surprise ever, their thoughts kept going through their mind and they kept overthinking a bit too much worrying. "Hmm... where did she s...say it was at? Was it... ove....over here?" Aya asked themselves. They turned around to the other side of the sidewalk and saw it there, they went inside and saw Ally there waving. "Hello again Aya! Been awhile huh?" Ally said. "H...hello again A..Ally uhm I was...wondering do you still sell....those rings?" Aya asked. "Oh those engaging ones? Of course I do why might you ask?" Ally said. "....w.....well you see....I'm uhm....plan...planning a surprise fin...finally for you know.." Aya said. "Are you finally going to ask? Oh my goodness Aya I'm proud of you! Lemme get it for you really quick." Ally said. She picked one out and put it in a small red box. "Here it's all for you shiny, cleaned and perfect!" Ally said. "Mrmmm.... uhm... meoo.... what do I.... mm... never mind." Aya said. "Something wrong? Are you nervous about it?" Ally asked. "Y....yes a lot....I don't know....how to ask properly... nor confident enough but... I will try." Aya said. "All it takes is confidence to do it sure it's quite a hard one to ask but I know you can do it! I mean look at all the people you've befriended and the confidence you gave them." Ally said. "I kn....know but I'm jus....just not sure how to... do it like really well..." Aya said. "Aya... just believe in yourself and think of something very sweet to say." Ally said. "I...th...think I can do it now....thank you for this...Ally..." Aya said. "No problem come back here anytime to shop for wonderful items!" Ally said.

Aya left with their surprise they hid it in their pocket for later in the day to ask. "Th....this is going to.....be a b...big moment for me.....today... I've grow....grown so much....huh?" Aya said to themselves. Aya flew back home being a bit proud of themselves for what they did. When they made it back they went and sat down to hide the surprise and got something to read to pass the time. "So Aya how'd it go? Did you get what you needed?" Accord asked. "Yea...yeah! It's...goi....going to be the be....best...it's a good one." Aya said. Adisa overheard what was going on and wanted to know as well, she thought she could probably help them. "Who's it for mama? Can I help?" Adisa asked. "Uhm.....ju...just you....ca...can help out but it's...a small bit of help." Aya said. "Oh goodie tell me tell me!" Adisa said. Aya motioned Adisa to tell her, they told her in secret so no one else could hear what it was. "Ohhh okay I won't tell but I'll make sure to do anything to help!" Adisa said. "Th...thank you kiddo! No....now we have to....wait later okay?" Aya said. "Okay mama I know you can do it." Adisa said.

As the time passed by and it turned night Aya thought it was the perfect time for them to ask. "Alright....A....Adisa r...ready? Wish me luck...okay?" Aya said. "I believe in you mama!" Adisa said. She went to find Accord and her down, she was upstairs putting something away and little Adisa found her. "Hey mama Aya needs you for a moment they need to ask you something!" Adisa said. "Oh? Thank you for telling me Adisa I'll be down there right now." Accord said. She went down to see Aya and there they were excited to ask. "He...hey Accordie! I...hav...have something to ask you but... let's go....outside for it....cause it's pretty tonight..." Aya said. "Sounds fine to me let's go." Accord said. Adisa and Sig gave Aya a thumbs up for confidence.

It was a beautiful starry night and it was time for Aya to finally ask. "So uhm...I've been meanin....meaning to ask you....something important..." Aya said. "Oh? Go ahead ask away Aya." Accord said happily. "U...uhm so.....erm how do I....mmrmm....sorr...sorry." Aya said. "Take your time alright? Don't overwork yourself it's okay." Accord said. Aya was nervous and was starting to sweat. Inside the house watching was Adisa and Sig they saw Aya worrying. "Oh no mama is worrying but she can't give up." Adisa said. "They can do it. It takes time." Sig said. Aya was trying to find things to say but was having trouble. "Aya are you okay? You're worrying me a lot it's okay if you can't ask right now." Accord said. "N....no I know what....I want to ask....I can do this...so.....Accord....." Aya said. "Yes? What is it just say it please don't stress out!" Accord said. "W....would.....you.....mrm.....m....marry......me....?" Aya asked taking out the box containing the ring. "Aya oh my goodness... of course I will dear!" Accord said. "R...really....? I.....I can't believe it.....w.....wow!! I'm so happy!" Aya said. "Of course I will Aya I don't care what you are I'll love you forever!" Accord said. She hugged Aya tightly, Aya was very happy with joyful tears and purred. Adisa and Sig cheered they gave eachother a high five and ran out side. "You did it mama you really did it!!" Adisa cheered. "Good job Aya I'm proud of you." Sig said. "Meoo! Th....thank you.....for believing me....I was nervous but I managed to do it..." Aya said. "Is that why you were worrying this morning? Well now don't be all you need to be is proud!" Accord said. "I...am very.....! Hap.....happy to be here....with.....you!" Aya said.

The rest of this night was spent with cheers and tears, Aya has came so far with their new life and finally asking the most big question ever is an accomplishment. And so now they have important plans to do for a beautiful party where everyone is invited...

To be continued...