○°•°Chapter 12°•°○

"Hey Aya Draco and Witch wanted to know if you'd be interested in coming over with me? Just for fun." Accord said. "...mm....sure.....I'd...li.....like to!" Aya said. "Nice! Draco said she wants to learn more about your old home, she also said that Lidelle and Sig are going to be in her greenhouse looking for possible bugs living in there." Accord said. "....so....sounds....good....to.......me..." Aya said.

They went over and knocked on the door, Draco opened the door and was very excited. "Hello you two! Welcome back come in come in." Draco said. "...h...hi Draco....and....he.....hello t...there Witch..." Aya said. "Well I haven't met you before but hello there!" Witch said. "This is Aya! She's very sweet I think you'll like to talk to her." Accord said. "She helped out Lidelle when she almost dropped her flower pot." Draco said.

Everyone went to sit down while Witch went back to making her brew. "So Aya what was your old home like?" Draco asked. "I...it was....very nice.....and had....lo....lots of......marke.....market stops.....and one......huge.....library....th...that sold.....magic books...." Aya said. "Huh? Interesting it sounds quite nice." Draco said.

Witch looked over and thought about something she thought was in their old town. "Say Aya in your town was there lots of history?" Witch asked. "Mhm....lots.......of....st.....stories.......ab.....about......goddesses......in fact........I kn......knew.......one of.....em........her name........was........Arca..." Aya said. "Wait like thee Arca!?" Witch asked. "Y......yes........it was..........her.....we were.....fr.......friends...." Aya said. "Wow! You're very lucky could you tell us more about them?" Draco asked. "Absolutely..............well......fi....first.......of all........sh.....she was.....an all powerful......being......that could......he.....help everyone...." Aya said.

Draco took out a book, it had many of said stories Aya mentioned. "So this has Arca mentioned in it and it says she also knew Filia, plus she could use fire." Draco said. "M.....mhmmm.....she....di.....did and......my....older.....brother knew......Filia too...." Aya said. "Hmmm the next page tells how she fought in the war, were you a witness?" Draco asked. "N....not really.......that.....w.....was.....the day......after the......incident for......me...." Aya said. "Oh I see... well atleast your friend Arca wanted to fight against them for you and your brother." Draco said.

"Oh another thing I forgot to ask was, are they still alive? Or do you not know?" Accord asked. "T.....they.........are........from what......I've.....heard........they must....be..." Aya said. "I do hope they are, you all seem to be good friends of a long time." Witch said. "I.....hope........I can....vi....visit.....there once.......more....with.....Accord......and......Sig......" Aya said. "That's would be fun for all of you! Especially a good trip for memories." Draco said. The four all kept asking about what things from Arcain town are history to Aya, they had some fun talking and learning about it.

"Alright um Accord I have one of the elixirs you needed while we were going on about Arcain Town." Witch said. "Oh thank you miss Witch. This'll come in handy for tomorrow's lesson." Accord said. "....maooo.......I'm g....glad.....you......all.....enjoyed.....lea.....learning....about......my town....for....a.........bit...." Aya said. "Oh it looks like Lidelle is walking Sig home, and they have a cage of beetles." Draco said. "....ooh....I'm gonna.....ha....have to......see them....!" Aya said. "Yeah we do, thank you for having us over Draco and Witch." Accord said. "Oh no problem! It was fun hearing about you too Aya." Draco said. "He...heehe......th.....thank......you...." Aya said.

The two walked back home after being at Draco's home for a bit. When they went in they saw the cage Sig sat down full of beetles. "...wh....what......kin....kind of.....beetles....di.....did.....you.....guy.....guys find....?" Aya asked. "Lots of them. Like a bunch." Sig said. "Were they all on her plants she had? I could only imagine how they got in." Accord asked. "Yeah they were sitting on them." Sig said. "L.....let's.....keep.....em.....i....in....there.....li...like a family.....of.....bug.....friends.....!" Aya said. "Yeah I will with the rest." Sig said.

Aya and Accord helped put with the beetle and bug homes by putting in things for them, they had lots of fun doing it Aya held one of them and lightly patted it smiling at the little bug. Afterwards Aya went up to pick up the clothes from the attic that they put out for them to clean, it was the rest of them they got so many memories looking at the shirts, sweaters, and dress clothing they could wear in good condition they really wanted to visit back one day wonder what or who they'll see...

To be continued...