♡Chapter 30♡

It was the day, the last day of the month and time for Aya to head back home. It was a wonderful trip for them all and spending time with the family for the whole month. Aya and the rest said goodbye to them and enjoyed their stay, they have many things they photographed to keep as memories. "W...well it was fun....be...being here with you.....all again but now.....we have to head back.....goodbye....guys!" Aya said happily. "Goodbye you four, glad to have you all here again seeing us. It was nice to catch up with you all." Hyde said. He went and hugged them before they boarded their train home.

When riding everybody looked through the pictures they took, seeing the beautiful scenery and fun pictures with the family. "Are these going to go in our album mama?" Adisa asked. "Mhm the.....they sure will. I-I like to kee....keep stuff like this." Aya said. "So we can all look back on in the future." Accord said. "You nyow Anya I never would've thought your family was huge." Popoi said. "Ehehe....we....well it is some peopl....people have big families." Aya replied. "That's right. We have a large family." Sig said.

While they were still heading home outside waiting for them was all the Primp kids, they made a welcome back when they were done setting up things for the event tonight. "Do you think they'll l-like this?" Lidelle asked shyly. "Absolutely! We made it look fantastic just for them." Amitie replied cheerfully. "We sure did and we couldn't have done it without teamwork." Raffina said happily. "All our efforts together made this wonderful welcome back sign, we should do more things like this that look awesome in the end." Klug said.

The ride home was long and it was getting a bit dark, they did leave in the afternoon but if you knew how far Arcain town was from Primp you'd be surprised. Sig fell asleep along with Adisa, Popoi hopped up to join them by curling up. "Hehe....I guess this....r..ride is long t-that the kiddos fell alseep..." Aya giggled. "Popoi too well I guess he does need a catnap during this ride home." Accord said. "Y-you wonder....if...t....the magic kids are wai....waiting for us back." Aya said. "I could imagine, miss Amitie is going to be happy to see us back." Accord said. "...a....and the others.... I'm glad I got to know t...them more." Aya said smiling.  "They helped you through comfort and showing you not to be afraid of people, and I think thats really sweet." Accord said. "Y-yeah....but let's not forget....yo...you helped me alot too..." Aya said. "I... I did? How so?" Accord asked. "A....are you kidding? Y....you did a lot for me..... I've grown a lot because of you a....and learned that I could....couldn't be happier.....wi...without someone like y-you." Aya replied. "Ohoho! Well I'm glad I'm here along with you too." Accord said.

They all finally made it back home after the long ride. Popoi, Adisa and Sig woke up and followed Aya and Accord out when they got out they saw all the magic kids holding their welcome back sign. "Welcome back you guys! We all missed you so very much." Amitie said happily. Everyone ran to them and gave them all a big hug, it was a very happy moment for everyone. "A....awww tha.....thank you all! I...I'm glad we're...b...back home." Aya said. "We have a surprise for you we put it in your house for tonight!" Lidelle said. "So we have to ask you all will you guys come and join us for tonight's event?" Raffina asked. "Hmmm...? Of course....w.....we will join you all....!" Aya said. They led Aya and the others back to their home to get their surprise, when they got in there were two yukatas and two kimonos for them. "O-oh....m....my are these for us.....to we....wear tonight?" Aya asked happily. "Mhm! We got them specially for you since we got ours." Klug said. "It was all of us that got them for you, we worked together to get them." Amitie said. "W....well the.....then why don't we get into.....them." Aya said.

They four got into their clothes and were ready for the night. All went outside and followed the kids leading them to the stands they set up for the night. "Wow....d...did you all set t....this up for the event...?" Aya asked. "All of us worked hard together to get all of it ready and especially for you guys to join in!" Lidelle said. "You all did such a wonderful job on this for tonight." Accord said. "Hey Sig let's send off a wish lantern follow me!" Amitie said. "Yeah go do one bro! Me and mama will do one too!" Adisa said. "Y....yes let's se....send one off..... and make a wish...." Aya said.

Aya and Accord went over to get their lantern lit up to be sent off, Klug lit the bottom of their lantern and it was ready to be sent off. "Th....there it goes....! O....our wonderful wish going....up under the stars..." Aya said. "The stars are going to take care of our wish!" Adisa cheered. "They sure will and keep it safe up there." Accord said. Aya and everyone went to look around and see what things were around, they got a few snacks to have that the stands sold freshly. Aya enjoyed the many yummy things there and was enjoying every moment of it with their family.

"Mama is it okay if I can go and play with Lidelle?" Adisa asked. "O...of course jus.....just stay close here....okay?" Aya said. "Okay thank you!" Adisa said cheerfully. Adisa went off to go see Lidelle and Sig was already hanging around Amitie. "Ehehe....l....look at everyone being so h....happy...." Aya said. "Yeah tonight is always fun for all, and I see you're having fun too." Accord said. "Mhm....y-you know.....it's quite nice tonight.... let's spend the rest of....it under the stars..." Aya said. "Sounds lovely Aya let's do just that." Accord said.

The two looked up at the sky while they sat down, everyone was enjoying the night and having fun it was all good. "Y-you know.....it's am....amazing to see how far I've.....changed since I fir....first made it here.... all the kind people.... all the things I missed ou...out on..." Aya said. "But look at yourself now you're happy and safe here and not afraid anymore." Accord said. "I.... learned many th....things and I feel so....m...much better and that I've grown..." Aya said. "Aya I'm glad your here and that you are alive." Accord said. She gave them a hug and cuddled up to them, Aya got comfortable and purred. "Ehehehe.....co...cozy being here..." Aya said.

As the lively night continued a shooting star went by and everyone got to see it. "Look dear a shooting star, I guess we get to make another wish." Accord said. "...I wish.....t....to stay here with.....all the love....lovely people forever.....an....and continue to live happily wit.....with Accord and the kiddos....." Aya said. "Awww I wish the same with you too." Accord said. She gave Aya a little kiss and they happily wagged their tail, Adisa came running on back with Sig and waved a glow stick around. "Hi mama! I got this cool glow bracelet and stick with me." Adisa said happily. "H....how cool..... come here and sit.....with us...." Aya said. "This is a nice time for all of us." Sig said. "I.... ag...agree.... tonight is so nice.... I'm enjoying it...." Aya said. "Let's enjoy this night forever!" Accord said. Aya and Accord hugged Adisa and Sig all laughing together happily.

And so the demon and their new family enjoyed the rest of their night, Aya learned that people weren't so bad after all. They learned that Primp town was a wonderful place and a great new home for them and their new life with Accord, everyone lived in Primp Town happily ever after...

The End!