°•●Chapter 28●•°

Arriving in Arcain town they got off, breathing the fresh air and the breeze. It always was so lively there with many people out and about or visitors. "Welcome back Aya good to see you and the others again." Arca greeted happily. "H...hello Arca! We're gla....glad to see.....you again too." Aya said smiling. "Your other half of your family is very happy to hear you guys here too." Filia said. "But that's not all we have something special for you, follow along." Arca said.

She led them towards the Hall of Stars again but this time for something special. "Now you're probably wondering why all of you are here... well it's because we have something special for you and Accord." Filia said. "Oh? For the both of us? Well I'm certainly interested in what it would be." Accord said. "Well Aya will be the one to show you what it is. For Aya? We got it right here." Arca said. "Now Aya you've been here all your life and we've decided to promote you to the highest demon ranking anyone could have." Filia said. "Woah. So you mean... they're the very best?" Sig asked. "That's right they now are the very best and always will be." Arca said.

Aya, Adisa, Accord, and Sig were all surprised to hear this news. "I-Im the....b...best? I'm surprised tha....that this day woul....would come." Aya said as their eyes shined with surprise. "To go along with this do you remember how those people would wear such wonderful clothing? Well we have this lovely gown specially made for you." Arca said. "Woah just for my mama? That's so cool will me and my brother be like that one day?" Adisa asked curiously. "Indeed one day you will, it'll take a long time but I know you can do it." Filia said. Arca handed Aya the outfit, it was frilly and so very pretty.

Aya went to a different room to see how well it would fit them, when they came out it fit perfectly on them! "D...does it look p...pretty?" Aya asked nervously. "Woah it looks really amazing on you! You look like a beautiful queen." Accord said. "Super cool I love it!" Adisa cheered. "Ehehe....th...thank you....guys for the re...responses." Aya said. Filia smiled and was glad to see Aya happy. "Well now that we got that... Aya now it's your turn to tell her about her hidden abilities..?" Filia said. "O..oh yeah I know! So.....d....dear within I see....you have a power too...." Aya said. "Wait really I do? Is this the day I achieve the ability to have it?" Accord asked. "Mhmm....now then....j...just be patient for a second....d....dear..." Aya said.

Just as a few seconds went by Accord had horns grow and a long wavy tail out. "Huh? Aya could you explain this?" Accord said. "W....well you see.... that power you....h....hold is your form that y-you got fr....from me.... the power of demon..." Aya said. "So I have what you have?" Accord asked. "In....indeed you do dear...! Pro....proud you discovered it today...." Aya said happily. "One more question do I still look okay?" Accord asked. "I...it doesn't....m....matter what you look like.....y.....you still look beautiful to me~" Aya said. "T-thank you for that, quite the charmer yes?" Accord said. "Absolutely.....I...al...always have been one..." Aya said.

"Woah... miss Filia do you know what this all means too?" Adisa asked curiously. "Of course you see... some people have hidden powers like angelic or demon powers are what some people have including animals like your pet cat Popoi." Filia said. "That's right meow! Like you witnessed when I kinda lost it." Popoi said. "But anyway that's all about that. Follow me we have made a special room for you all on this trip." Arca said. Everyone followed along side her through the Hall of Stars to a special room for them all, when they went inside it was huge and had beds and everything for them all.

"This room is huge look at this bed!" Adisa said as she hopped on. "Ehehe....y...yeah this is the bed....for me and Accord.... the one over there must be.....for you.... and the other for your brother. They also are quite....big..." Aya said. "Looks comfortable." Sig said. "They even included a cat bed for little ol me meow!" Popoi said. He happily ran over and hopped in it and purred away. "So eve....everyone let's unwind for a....bit....and then go see the rest of....my....fam.....family!" Aya said. "Sounds like a good idea dear, let's take a break in this wonderful room from miss Arca and Filia." Accord said.

They all had a relaxation moment for awhile and planned to see the rest of Aya's family for that day, the day was starting off amazing with Aya becoming a higher rank demon and Accord finding another amazing power...

To be continued...