♡°•°Chapter 8°•°♡

Today Sig fixed Aya's room and made it so both Aya and Accord can be in there, it was a surprise for Aya to see for when she came by. "So what do you think Aya?" Sig asked. "Woa....woah! It....looks......good!" Aya said.

Everything was set for them and cleaned up. "Mrrmrrr..! This....is....gre...great.......she's.....gonna....like this..." Aya said. "I'm glad you like it! I did it when you were awake and left your room." Sig said. "Hehee.....thank.....you....for....all...thi....this!" Aya said.

Sooner or later Accord went to the home with everything ready. "Hello Aya I have everything for here, how's everything?" Accord asked. "O-oh....everything.....is good....and yo.....you....can.....put everything.....in.....our.....room.....upstairs....follow....me...!" Aya said. They led her up to their new room and showed her around. "Thi.....this.....is....where.....we'll.....be....slee......sleeping....!" Aya said. "Oh wow this looks nice and comfortable." Accord said. "Mhmm! You can.....put....all......your....clothing in.....this dresser and.....closet by the......way..." Aya said. "Thank you I can tell I'm going to enjoy it here and Popoi!" Accord said.

Popoi walked his way upstairs sniffing and looking around confused. "It's going to be okay Popoi it'll be a bit for you to get used to but you'll like it." Accord said. "Aww....he'll...hav.....have.....fun....I'll....make him....a little....cat bed..." Aya said. Popoi's ears perked up hearing that and started meowing happily, he was excited about that. "Com.....come....along.....everyone.....I have....something...I want....to show..." Aya said. They led the two back down and Aya went to get their photo book to show Accord what their old home looked like.

"I have....thi.....this old....photo book.....of my.....ol...old....town I...wanted to....show.." Aya said. "I would love to see what it looked like, I bet there's some nice photos in here." Accord said. Aya opened it and pointed at the first picture showing a smaller Aya and smaller Sig, right next to them a person with purple wings and one blue eye and one purple eye. "Thi....this is.....me when....I was....little and....Sig....an....and Hyde...." Aya said. "Is Hyde.... your older sibling?" Accord asked. "Y....yes! I...haven't.....seen.....the....them....in awhile..." Aya said. "Also you look so small and adorable!" Accord said. "Heheehee.....th....thanks I....was.....a very....tiny.....baby..." Aya said.

Looking at the next photo showed two adults and Hyde planting flowers. "Are those two your parents?" Accord asked. "Mhm...! Ayana....my mo.....mom and....Sylvester my....da....dad...they were....planting stuff.....with Hyde...!" Aya said. "Wow I see you got some of your features from your mother you look similar in a way hehe!" Accord said. "Y.....yeah....! May....maybe that's.....why they.....all...say....I'm...pret.....pretty...gosh I....should....visit them...sometime..." Aya said. "Imagine all of us visiting your old town to see them that would be cool there's so much I want to know about there." Accord said. "Especially.....the......many stor.....stories.....that are.....there..." Aya said.

They kept going through and stopped at one photo and it showed someone with wings and a dress with small Aya. "Who's that next to you?" Accord asked. Popoi looked up to see if he knew, the little cat knows a lot. "Meow! That's Arca the goddess of the sun and well known meow!" Popoi said. "A.....ah! You....ca.....can talk....!?" Aya asked. "Ohoho! Forgot to mention that Popoi can speak but how do you know who Arca is Popoi?" Accord asked. "I've read the history's of her meow! She's very well known and important!" Popoi said. "Mrrrrrrmmmm....yes sh....she is.....and we......were.....very.....good....friends..." Aya said. "Do you know more about her nyah? Goddesses are very important to our history nyah!" Popoi said. "I.....do....kno...know....some stuff....like....she was....very strong with.....her....power.....and....she fought.....the.....sea.....sealer....people..." Aya said. "Meow! Yes she was in that war of Arcain town meow!" Popoi said. "Was there also the other goddess Filia the moon goddess apart of that?" Accord asked. "Mhm....I went.....to read.....back about....it.....we were.....all.....fri.....friends..!" Aya said. The three were all going on about the history of Arca and wondering what other secrets Arcain town had.

After looking through some of Aya's old photos and going over the towns history they realized how much Aya has known for such a long time about the legendary gods. "Do.....does.....anyone want....any....tea..?" Aya asked. "I could go for some what about you Popoi?" Accord asked. "...meow....I prefer milk thank mew.." Popoi said. "Al....alright lemme get......your....drinks...!" Aya said. They poured a hot cup of tea for Accord and a little bowl of milk for Popoi.

"Thank mew very much nyah.." Popoi said. "Thank you very much Aya." Accord said. "Mao.....no....prob....problem....! Just.....something.....for....you both..." Aya said. "I'm liking this place a lot and I think Popoi is too." Accord said. "Go....good to....hear.....that your.....already feeling....at ho.....home..!" Aya said. Their tail wagging and bright smile shining, they were proud and glad everything was going well. "Our bright future will be here and all will be great!" Accord said. "Th....that's great.....to thin.....think about and I'm.....ready for....that..." Aya said. "Meow.... hey Aya where'd your brother go after fixing up your room meow?" Popoi asked. "He.....went with....Ami....Amitie....to....do....their....thing they're....mak....making.." Aya said. "I saw what it was they were making its a huge art piece they're putting up." Accord said. "...talented.....little art.....artists.....in the.....making..." Aya said.

It was dark out and everyone spent the whole day telling their old stories and getting comfortable and everyone was sleepy.
Aya got in their night gown ready to sleep and Popoi crawled in the bed too. "I'm glad I got to hear about your old town and see your adorable photos." Accord said. "Ehehe.....and....I'm...gla.....glad.....we're....all...comf.....comfortably.....mov.....moved in....!" Aya said. "Meeoowww... goodnight you two I need my sleep." Popoi said. "Goodnight Popoi! And well goodnight Aya may your dreams be magical!" Accord said. "Mrii goodnight.....Ac......Accordie.....!" Aya said.

Aya and Accord fell asleep peacefully happy to be together. This is all the start of a brand new bright future for Aya living their new life and a great one...

To be continued...