°•Chapter 13•°

"I have to go do work today Aya so I'll be back later in the evening alright?" Accord said. "..o.......okay....I'll.....se....see.....you then....!" Aya said. She waved goodbye and was off to go help, Aya went to go see the glowflower they found from the last few days ago it was watered and put in a vase. "...s....so pretty.......I forgot......I....pi....picked.....th.....this up...." Aya said.

When they went outside they saw some others that maybe they missed finding. They also saw someone calling them over so they went to go see. "H....hello.......we.....were you......cal....calling.....for.......me.....?" Aya asked. "Yes I was I noticed you were wearing one of the pendents I made, say I gave one to this one lady did she give you the other?" They asked. "Mm......ye.....yes her....na.....name is.......Accord......what's.....yours.....?" Aya asked. "Yeah that was her! Oh my name is Ally I make all sorts of things for people! They were made for many things such as couples." Ally said.

"I have a small shop opened where I sell those pendents, rings especially wedding rings, and bracelets." Ally said. "Wo.....woah....! Th....that's......c....cool.....I might....have to.....st....stop by....sometime..." Aya said. "That'd be nice but I'm glad you are with someone that found you special!" Ally said. "...hehehe....ye....yeah.......I'm v......very.....happy.....about......it...!" Aya said. "They're all made because love is important and a beautiful thing we all need." Ally said. "I....indeed........it is.......very......ve....very important...." Aya said. "I want to make sure everyone has one of them and finds someone cause it'll make it pretty special." Ally said. "....it's.....a......ni.....nice idea.....and I.......lik.....like it...." Aya said. "Thank you I have to head back now but I'm glad you have one of these see you maybe some other time." Ally said. ".....b......bye.....byee......A......Ally.....ni.....nice meeting......you...!" Aya said.

Ally went back to her own works while Aya also overheard Lidelle somewhere. When they went over they saw her hiding her head. "...h.....hey......Li.....Lidelle.......what's.....goi......going on....?" Aya asked. "Oh hello Aya just..... nervous about something." Lidelle said. "Ne....nervous? Ab....about what......?" Aya asked. Lidelle uncovers her head showing her horns no longer hidden and wings, little tail out. "I'm nervous about telling Raffina and the others about my form...." Lidelle said. "....oh.....I ge....get......it but.....hey.....I.....ha....have forms....too....che.....check it.....out..." Aya said.

They then showed one if their forms having a snake like body. "S.....see.....? I.....hav......have a....n.....naga form......maooo....." Aya said. "That's pretty cool if only I was confident like you." Lidelle said. "Mm.....I.....ca....can h....help you....why don't....we.....go over....to h....her together? Let m.....me ch.....change.....back...." Aya said. "O-oh sure let's go then." Lidelle said. Aya and Lidelle walked to find Raffina to help with confidence.

When still going over Lidelle hid a bit behind Aya. "...co....come on......L.....Lidelle......we're here...." Aya said. Raffina saw the two and approached them. "Hello Aya! Nice meeting you again have you seen Lidelle? Or is she behind you?" Raffina asked. "Mh.....mhm......but she's......nervous.....ab....about something to.......you..." Aya said. "Oh? Why is that? I'm fine with anything she does." Raffina said.

Lidelle slowly got out from behind Aya to show herself. "It's because..... of this form of myself that I have because.... well I'm nervous about it." Lidelle said. "Oh Lidelle you don't have to be nervous to tell me this! Everything is okay never be afraid to tell me these things okay?" Raffina asked. "T-thank you for understanding and accepting m-me." Lidelle said. "S....see....? All....y......you.....need.....is confi.....confidence....to show......you.....!" Aya said. Lidelle hugged Raffina and Aya smiled, they were proud of being able to get Lidelle to be confident about herself and her form.

"T-thanm you Aya for giving me confidence I appreciate it a lot." Lidelle said. "I....it's.....no pro......problem....ju.....just....beli.....believe....in....you.....yourself!" Aya said. Lidelle and Raffina waved bye to Aya and were off after a bit of confidence was given to her.

Aya flew around happily they were proud their advice helped someone out. They always wanted to give someone advice that helped, they walked inside and wrote it down on a little paper on how proud they were. "Mmrrmm! I.....if......me....and.....Accordie......and....S....Sig......go.....to Arcain town......so.....sometime......I can.....tell.....our....parents.....how....my.....advice helped.....someone....!" Aya said to themselves. They wagged their tail and wiggled around sitting in the chair, they were so so proud of their accomplishment helping someone how sweet! Aya couldn't wait to tell Accord when she got back about how maybe they can help people with their advice and have people ask them for their help...

To be continued...