○°•°Chapter 9°•°○

When Aya woke up they heard something coming from the attic. They got up and went to go check what it was to make sure it's nothing bad.

"It's....be....been a bit....since I've....been....up....he.....here.." Aya said. They pulled down the panel and the latter down to go up, climbing up they see all the boxes full of family things. "A....ah.....old.....things from....home...!" Aya said. They started looking around to see if they could find the sound from up here.

Accord got up after hearing Aya up in the attic to see what they were doing. Back up Aya was moving around boxes and going through them, Accord climbed up and saw Aya up there. "Good morning Aya! What are you doing up here?" Accord asked. "I....hea.....heard....some sounds.....up here....and....looking through....old....home stuff..." Aya said. "Oh I never heard anything but I want to see if I could find it too." Accord said.

Continuing forward looking around for the sound they got closer to it. Eventually they did in fact find it. "Let's....mov.....move....thi......this box.....and find.....out..." Aya said. Moving it was Popoi chewing on a bag full of lavender. "Oh Popoi how did you even get up here?" Accord asked. "Meow I managed to hop up and pull the panel down meow." Popoi said. "St.....stop chewing.....on....th.....that bud..." Aya said. They pulled the bag of lavender out his mouth seeing it was ripped and the stuff fell out. "Ugh.....you....rip.....ripped it....and it's....everywhere...anyway I....kinda want....to look....at....some of.....my...old.......stuff..." Aya said.

"I assume your old stuff from home is in here did Sig move them in?" Accord asked. "Mhm.....we....mad....made a plan.....whenever.....I was....left alone.....stuck....he....flew back.....home....which is....far.....and brought.....some stuff...." Aya said. "Well thats dedication I'll give him that! Very nice planning out." Accord said. "Ye.....yeah...! Hyde.....keeps....the......oth.....other stuff..." Aya said.

Aya pulled a box out full of  photos and fancy vases. "The....these.....belonged.....to my....mom....and these...photos....are....of her.....wedding pictures..." Aya said. "We could use these vases for plants from Lidelle they look in good condition." Accord said. "Meow or I sit in them cause I'm just like that meow." Popoi said. Aya grabbed a few of them for taking them down to use for planting and looking pretty.

"Ove....over here.....on this....shelf is.....jewelery....and......my dad's.....photos...ehehe..." Aya said. "You have lots of interesting things from home that are very nice." Accord said. "Ar.....Arcain town...is.....full of....history.....and many.....memories..." Aya said. "Meow that place has always been interesting and many famous stories meow." Popoi said. "I....have.....on....one of....the stories.....in a book.....I....read....before I slept..." Aya said.

They pulled it out of the box and dusted it off. "I....alw.....always loved.....this.....one..." Aya said. "The story of the archer that didn't need any help and did everything her own way? That one is very well known!" Accord said. "Mhm....! I love it.....bef.....before I....slept.....I would....re......read this..." Aya said. "It's quite a good one that many took note to believe they can do anything without help at times." Accord said. "Ehehe...yeah......I was....inspired....by it....when I was....smaller..." Aya said.

After looking through many old things Aya and Accord took the vases down and Popoi followed. Placing them down and some having new beautiful plants in them, Aya closed up the attic and dusted off their hands. "Wel.....well.....this looks.....gre.....great....with these....vases..." Aya said. "I'm surprised they've been up there for so long and look so nice." Accord said. "I...mak.....make sure....it's....somewhat....cle.....clean up....there...!" Aya said. "Cleaning old things always makes them look much nicer, and these are a great example." Accord said. "I....shou.....should do.....that.....wit.....with old....cloth.....clothing...!" Aya said.

Back at the magic school Sig and everyone else were doing their own project ideas they had while Klug was planning something else. "So uh what are you doing with that thing?" Feli asked. "Well I have a plan for something at night. I'm taking out that demon that's tricking you all!" Klug said. "Your going to kill them!? Ugh how many times do I have to say this.... they aren't tricking anyone! They're very sweet." Feli said. "That's what they want you to think... because they're very good at making themselves look harmless." Klug said.

"I'm not letting that happen, you can't do that! I'm gonna watch you so you don't do this stupid plan." Feli said. "Eh whatever you'll be shocked to know I'll be right!" Klug said. He left and just went to the study room, Feli went to go find Sig and Amitie.

She went to Amitite's room and opened the door. "Hey uh Sig you might want to keep an eye on Klug... he's planning on doing something really stupid and I want you all to know." Feli said. "Not surprising he wants to do something stupid. But we will." Sig said. "Will keep noted if any suspicious behavior happens too." Amitie said.

Everyone was on watch to prevent whatever was going to happen and keep Aya safe.... they all were afraid for Aya's safety at this rate and wondered what dumb plan was mentioned...

To be continued...