•°Chapter 23°•

The next morning is here and everyone is going to one of the places in Arcain Town for breakfast! It was quite nice, later on they all got ready to head back home after the fun everyone had. Having fond memories of home made Aya remember the good days back then and how things are going now. Everyone boarded on the train for back home, looking out the window seeing the buildings disappear behind the tall trees.

"....wh....what.....did......you.....al...all think?" Aya asked. "I thought it was so much fun!" Adisa said. "Your home is very beautiful and full of a lot of history." Accord said. ".....meooo......ye....yeah.......! Many......peo....people......learn......from.....there..." Aya said. "Glad to see Hyde after so long." Sig said. "....mhmm......he's....doi....doing......well......which is good....! Him and.......Arca......being....happy...." Aya said. "Seeing the goddesses was so cool mama!" Adisa said. "Ehehee.......I....see that.....yo.....you.......enjoyed....mee.....meeting....my friends....." Aya said. "So... Aya who's that book going to go to?" Sig asked. "Mm.....you'll see......I'll make.....su....sure it.....gets....to.....them.....today....." Aya said. "The students would be happy to hear about the many interesting things we saw." Accord said. ".....who....wa.....watched.....Po....Popoi.....?" Aya asked. "I asked Draco and Witch to watch him when we were gone." Accord said. "Ju.....just.....wan......wanted to.....mak.....make sure...." Aya said.

When they made it back home they got off at the station, getting things out and heading back to the house, it was a very bright day back in Primp Town. "...meoo....ba....back home......at last...." Aya said. When entering their home they saw little Popoi sleeping against Draco and Witch. "Welcome back! How was the trip?" Witch asked. "Fun so much fun! So many interesting cool things we saw." Adisa said with joy. "Did you enjoy the beautiful sites there?" Draco asked. "...it....fel.....felt amazing.....to see them......again...." Aya said. "It was really nice while we did get a bit emotional everything was okay." Accord said. "Meow I bet it was, glad that they’re doing okay nyeow." Popoi said. "We did great watching Popoi. But uh we got to go back go our home now little kitty!" Witch said. "Thank you very much you two we gladly appreciate it." Accord said. "No problem anything for you guys!" Draco said. "Nyah see you two some other time meoo." Popoi said.

The two left and now it was just the family relaxing. "...ho....hold on....I'm going to......be...ri.....right back....and give.....this.....gift to......them..." Aya said. "Sounds good tell me how it went as well." Accord said. Aya got the magic book and went to go find the person they were going to give it to. They looked around for a while until they saw them in the distance with another. "Mrm.....is...th.....that......them?" Aya thought to themselves. They got closer to see and they were right so they continued forward. "H...hey.....the there!" Aya said. "Oh hello Aya how're you doing on this day?" Klug asked. "....go.....good I.....ju.....just....cam.....came here..... to......giv...give you.......something I......got......on...my trip.." Aya said. They handed over the magic book to him. "Woah is this a new magic book? I completely forgot about my old one that got burned but this is amazing." Klug said. "I....wen....went to.....the...li....library.....and.......thought...ab...about it........and I decided.....to get....you........a new.....one..." Aya said. "This is truly amazing! Thank you Aya I'll be studying it a lot today." Klug said. "....n.....no problem.......meooo......may....maybe....you'll.....find.....yo....your.....true......power!" Aya said. "Huh? What do you mean by that?" Klug asked. "....I....sen....sense......a.......gre.....great power......coming from......yo.....you....there.....is.....something......tha....that you....have..." Aya said. "That sounds ominous like really ominous." Klug said. "....oops.....I didn't.....me.....mean.....for it.....to sound....li.....like.....that...." Aya said. "Oh it's fine but that is interesting... maybe I should ask Maguro maybe he knows because well he has the same thing and even I didn't know until Ris told me." Klug said. "Mmeoo.........th....that's.....the....person...th...that's friends.....with.....that.....bear....and....that....one girl with the shop...?" Aya asked. "Yep! That's him I should let him show you sometime it was interesting when Ris told me about it after they went to find fish for his pet cat." Klug said. "A.....ah.....that....that'd......be.....co....cool meoo...." Aya said. After a nice conversation and Aya giving their gift they headed off back home happy after the friendly exchange.

Heading inside Aya skipped in very happy. "So did it go well? You seem really happy." Accord asked. "Mhmmm! H.....he liked....it....an......and....I'm gl.....glad....especially.....becau....because....o.....of what I did to......the old one...." Aya said. "Are you friends with this person mama?" Adisa asked. "Y....yeah....it's.....on.....one of.....your.....brothers friends.....!" Aya said. "Woah that's awesome I didn't know you were friends with brother's friends!" Adisa said. "They are and it's so nice to see that." Accord said. "It shows how much they've grown." Sig said. "Meoo.....it....re......really.....does......show...." Aya said. The rest of the day was passed by with Aya reading a story with nice warm cups of tea for everyone after their fun, Aya has a good heart and soul that would do anything for anyone including giving them new items to replace the old ones...

To be continued...