☆°•°Chapter 18°•°☆

The next day Draco came by to visit and give Aya and Accord something and to see baby Adisa. "Hi everyone! I'm here to give you both somethin' Lidelle and all her friends made it together but, she forgot to give it to you the other day." Draco said. "Oh why thank you for coming here Draco." Accord said. "...yeah......good...morn morning.....Draco...." Aya said.

Draco handed Aya and Accord the card when they opened it, it had everyone's signatures and positive sayings. "Aww everyone is so sweet I love this." Accord said. "....thi.....this......is so.......nice......" Aya said. "How's little Adisa doing? She looks so cute!" Draco said. Adisa looked at Draco and reached for her, she grabbed Draco's hand and used it to pat her head. "Hehehehe! Look at you Adisa being adorable." Draco said. Adisa laughed and hugged Draco's arm.

"...hehehhe....she......al.....already.....likes......you...." Aya said. "She's super cute! I'm proud for the both of you." Draco said. "....th....thank......yo.....you......Draco.....we're......ve....very.....happy she's.....here...." Aya said. "She'll grow to be strong like you Aya! And have wings like you." Accord said.  Adisa saw Popoi walking by too she tried to lift him up and hold him, she got him and started to pet him. "Meow! You're a strong baby meow." Popoi said. "She likes Popoi too! I assumed she would like the little kitty." Draco. "Popoi is getting used to her picking him up, I think she got it from cuddling her plushie." Accord said.

"Oh speaking of plushies, Aya I saw this little purple dog with multi color arms and ears on the ground I picked it up and put it back where it fell, do you know who's it is?" Accord asked. "....n....no....I totally......don....don't...." Aya said. When Sig came down he overheard it. "It's Aya's." Sig said. "Oh Aya that's yours? I didn't know you kept one with you." Accord said. "..maoooo......I've had.....i.....it.....since I.....was....smaller.......it makes.....me comf.....comfortable...." Aya said. They hid their face in embarrassment, Aya was embarrassed about people knowing they kept a plushie. ".....I never......sa....say.....I have.......one....be.....because......it's......embarrassing....." Aya said. "Keeping things that make you feel comfort isn't embarrassing it's normal to keep things like this." Accord said. "Yeah! I have things like you do thag make me feel comfort." Draco said.

Adisa let Popoi go and he ran to his cat tree, she clapped and her tiny wings  started to flap a bit and her tiny tail wagged. "How's Sig doing about little Adisa?" Draco asked. "....ju....just fine......he.....ga....gave...her....bre....breakfast......with me......and.....Adisa.....was super....happy..." Aya said. "Good good! Always great to see siblings like this." Draco said. "Adisa was giggling so much I wish I recorded a little clip of it." Accord said. Adisa got up and started to stand up, she wobbled a bit but got her balance and started to randomly pat Aya's face. "Ehehe.....wh...what......are.....you.....doi....doing?" Aya asked. "She's giving you little face pats how cute!" Accord said. "This is the cutest way she's showing love." Draco said.

Adisa then went to Draco. "Hey there! You want head pats gao-?" Draco asked. Adisa nodded yes very fast and Draco started to give head pats. Adisa purred like Aya does and laughed. "She purrs like you dear! She has what you have." Accord said. "Ehehehhe......ye......yeah......she does........" Aya said. "Ah well it was nice coming by seeing Adisa, have a good rest of your day I got to go help Raffina with something." Draco said. "Nice seeing you too Draco! Thank you for coming over." Accord said. "....bye..byee.......Dr.....Draco.....and.....say goodbye....to......her....Ad....Adisa...." Aya said. Adisa waved her little hands goodbye to Draco.

"....h.....he....hey Sig.....we......sh....should......go.....visit.....mom and dad....! And......tal....talk about.....how's.....st....stuff going......and.....look...around......Arcain town...." Aya said. "Yeah... ehehe we should..." Sig said. Sig was nervous, he didn't want to tell Aya what happened to them and make them upset it's it's ages since Aya last saw them but... they'll visit someday and Aya will know right...?

To be continued...