○°•°Chapter 10°•°○

After Aya and Accord set out things from the attic they found, Aya got to working on the clothing from up there cleaning them to be freshened up. "...so far....it....its going.....well....with....these.." Aya said. "Now the real question is will they still fit?" Accord asked. "....mmmm...well...I'll have...to.....see..." Aya said.

Before they knew it, it was dark already and night has fallen. "...well....uh......if you...remember the.....glow flowes.....from......the last....week.....wan....want to....go.....and see.....them...?" Aya asked. "I remember! We can definitely go and see if it's true." Accord said.

The two went out a bit far and started to look around in search of the rumored glowing flowers. "It's the perfect kind of dark out here tonight to see if they're out." Accord said. "....Mhmm....we'll....def......definitely find.....them....!" Aya said. Rustling around the bushes to try and see if there was any they thought they spotted something, was it what they were looking for? Or not?

Aya pulled back the next patch of brush and saw one. "A.....ah! Look.....rig.....right......here.....is......one...!" Aya said. They pointed at the flower it was a bright purple one glowing in the dark. "Well what do you know they are here!" Accord said. "Mao.....shoul.....should.....we take........it...?" Aya asked. "We can and put it in a little pot it would look pretty." Accord said. "Mmrrrr......Sig.....would.......be.......gl....glad to see.....one.." Aya said. Off in the distance Accord heard someone calling out, they were near Amitie calling for them! "H.....hey it's.....Amitie......!" Aya said. "I'm going to go see what's up over there. It's fine if you want to stay over here or follow with me." Accord said. "Mrrrmmrrrm.....I'm gonna....se.....see if....I can....find....more..." Aya said. "Alrighty I'm not that far but if you anything suspicious just yell." Accord said.

She went over to where Amitie and the others were, Aya continued looking for more of the flowers pulling back brushes. Somewhere near where Aya was standing was someone watching holding on to something to hurt them, Aya hearing them step near looked over to see what it was or who it was.

"Stop! Right there you've been caught demon!" They yelled. Aya knew who it was after hearing Amitie talk about them, Aya waved over at them. "H....hello...! Yo.....you're......Klug....right....?" Aya asked. "How'd you know? Who told you!?" Klug asked. "Um......u...m......Ami......Amitie.....told me.....!" Aya said. "Ermm....well your end is here enough of your trickery! Time for me to put a stop to your demon tricks and get you out of here for good!" Klug said.

He took out a sharp small weapon and pointed it towards Aya. Aya afraid not knowing what to do ran for it. "A....ahhhh! Som.....somebody......ple.......please hel......help.....! Ac.....Accordie......Amitie...... someone....!" Aya yelled. Aya kept running and trying to fly up a bit from the ground, Klug slashed at Aya managing to slash their arm leaving a mark. "G....grahhhh...! O........owwww! M.......my........arm.....!" Aya cried. They kept running until they made it near their home, they tripped and fell on their side grasping their arm bleeding.

"Is that Aya yelling?" Amitie asked. "Wait.....Aya! Oh no we got to go see them!" Accord said. Accord and Amitie started running to find Aya, everyone else followed them. They saw Aya laying on the ground with their bleeding arm and their eyes tear filled. "They're hurt! Wait is that Feli in the distance? She's gonna stop him!" Amitie said. "I'm running over to Aya to protect them!" Accord said.

She ran over there at full speed huggin Aya and keeping them comfortable, they cried in pain and in pure fear. Klug charged at them about to attack until Feli tackled him from behind holding him down. "Stop what your doing! Right now your being held here." Feli said. "Aya are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't run with you! Now I see you bleeding and crying." Accord said. "Mrrrmmrrrr......i.....it.....stings.....mrrrmrr....." Aya said. They were so afraid and terrified of what happened to them, Accord wiped away their tears. Sig saw all his friends gathered around Aya comforting them. "What is going on here? Why is Aya bleeding and Feli get off of Klug..." Sig said.

"He was going to attack them! That's why they're hurt and everyone is right here." Feli said. "Don't be upset Aya we'll make sure your ok." Lidelle said  patting Aya. "Well they were going to burn down my room! I could've been killed by them!" Klug said. "Maooo....I'm sor.....sorry! I didn't.....wan.....want to.....hurt you....I didn't....mean to...set...you....your....blanket...on....fire..!" Aya cried. "I'm taking this and throwing it away just so you don't do more stupid stuff like this!" Feli said. She took the small weapon and put it in the trash bags. "Well I..... I...I'm sorry? I thought.." Klug got cut off. "No you didn't think anything! You never listened to me or Raffina telling you the truth!" Feli said. "Sig let's go back and have a nice talk with him huh?" Raffina asked. "Yeah... a good long talk." Sig said. He picked up Kkug and dragged him back to have a long talk about what happened.

"Uhm....Amitie let's go with them..." Lidelle said. "Yeah.... are you coming with us Feli?" Amitie asked. "In a few I want to talk to Aya." Feli said. "Alright me and the others will talk to him we'll see you back..." Amitie said. Lidelle and Amitie left off and Accord was helping Aya up, the poor thing wiping their teary eyes and the wounded arm.

"Hey would it be okay if I talked to you Aya?" Feli asked. "Mmrrrr.....su.....sure.....maoo....." Aya said. "I'll get a wrap for your arm with medicine to clean it dear..." Accord said. They all went inside, Aya and Feli sat down as they got their arm wrapped up. "F.....Feli...am I......a.....mon....monster...?" Aya asked. "No Aya you're not a monster you're a friend to all of us." Feli said. "I....really....did.....didn't mean.....to catch.....anything else.....on fire....when I.....fled...." Aya said. "Your going to be alright trust me. But if it's okay with you I'm going to talk about some things just so you can trust him cause we are friends... it's fine if you don't want to hear I'll be rambling a lot." Feli said. "It's....fi......fine...I'll.....listen to.....you...." Aya said. "I'll let you know yes he is a good friend while yes he is a bit of a nut he is smart just....a bit full of air if you know what I mean." Feli said. "Mmrrr....I know....wh.....what you.....mean....." Aya said. "We've had our arguments though but sometimes... he thinks everything is right." Feli said. "Hav.....have you.....regretted......thes.....these.....arguments...?" Aya asked. "Yeah some of them were bad like really bad but uh......let me tell you a secret..... we did in fact used to be together.......but a really bad fight happened and uh.....yeah.....sorry that was a bit personal." Feli said. "No.......no......you.....your.......fine......atleast.....you guys.....are.....friends...." Aya said. "Yeah and he's happy with someone I'm friends with now and I'm glad you don't have to worry Aya." Feli said. "Maoo......good......good......" Aya said. "I'll talk to him to get him to apologize to you if your fine." Feli said. "Mhm.....I will....." Aya said. "Have a goodnight Aya oh and you are lucky to have Accord be with you and protect you." Feli said. "Mrrrmmm...... you.....hav.....have a.....good......night.....too...." Aya said.

Heading back Feli saw Klug's door open and him sitting there. "Did you guys talk to him?" Feli asked. "Yeah we did it went fine..." Sig said. Him and everyone else left and Feli walked in a sat next to Klug. "Hey dude you alright?" Feli asked. "I'm in shock that I was wrong... and I was going to kill them!" Klug said. "Yeah... but uh... Aya and Accord are peacefully asleep now after I talked to them..." Feli said. "But the pure fear in their eyes I scared them so badly." Klug said. "Listen I know we had a hard falling out and you think I'm gonna yell at you...truth is I'm not and I'm just going to say this. Tomorrow I want you to apologize to Aya please I want you both to be good friends Aya already trusts all of us besides you." Feli said. "I will I'll try to find them tomorrow and talk to them." Klug said. "Thank you now go to bed ya dork." Feli said jokingly. "Haha alright alright!" Klug said.

All was good and while Aya was hurt they were peacefully asleep after being comforted by everyone, tomorrow Aya was going to gain the trust of Feli and Sig's friend after what happened tonight...

To be continued...