☆°•°Chapter 20°•°☆

The big surprise was the next day, it was moved to there so additional things could've been thought over. When they got over to where they needed to be they were ready for assistance. "Is this your friend brother? Is she going to help us?" Adisa asked. "Yes. She knows what to do." Sig said. "So what do you guys need help with?" Feli asked. "We need to talk to those ghost kids." Sig said. "Yu and Rei? Alright let's go then." Feli said.

All three of them followed along, Adisa had so many things she wondered. "So you can talk to ghosts? That's so cool!!" Adisa said. "Yeah I've known them for a long time... but they weren't always ghosts." Feli said. "Were they alive? What happened?" Adisa asked. "I can't say it's too disturbing." Feli said. Adisa thought of the possibilities but didn't ask, she just continued along with Sig. "Mama is going to be so surprised ehehhehe!!" Adisa said. "What're you both planning? Something big? I never knew you'd need Yu and Rei for this." Feli asked. "Something. Just something special." Sig said.

When they made it Adisa walked forward to see where they were at. "Hello? Where are you ghosties??" Adisa asked. Behind a rock someone peeked through. "Hello-! It's a pleasure to meet you!" They said. "W-woah! Who are you? One of the ghosts?" Adisa asked. "I'm Yu! One of the ghosts and this is my brother Rei." Yu said. "You guys going to make your plan yet?" Feli asked. "A plan? Tell us and we'll do it." Rei said. "Oh! We want to know if you can call my mama's parents down here!" Adisa said. "Ah I see! What is your mom's name?" Yu asked. "Aya is her name! She's the best like Accord!" Adisa said. "Alright let's see your mother's parents names.... ah! So Ayana and Sylvester yes-?" Yu asked. "That's right." Sig said.

"When do you want them down here? Today or tomorrow?" Rei asked. "Today! We're going to get mama once this is done!" Adisa said. "Alright sounds good we'll call them down immediately!" Yu said. "Now then... we just go get Aya and Accord now?" Feli asked. "Yes. Let's go Adisa." Sig said. Yu and Rei soared up and went to call them down.

Sig and Adisa made it back home and went to get Aya and Accord. "Mama! We need you to come with us right now." Adisa said. "...oh....? Is.....yo....your........surprise......here....?" Aya asked. "Yeah we got it. Let's go." Sig said. "Well then let's follow along Aya." Accord said. Everyone got out and walked along, Aya didn't know what was going to happen but boy they were going to be shocked. Approaching the area where Yu and Rei stay and wait for people Adisa walked Aya towards the spot. "Right here! Just wait they'll be here." Adisa said. ".....al.....alright......let's.......jus....just......see....now...." Aya said. "Should be here soon." Sig said.

Yu and Rei flew back down and hid, then from the sky was two familiar people. "Aya...? Sig....? Is that you both?" They asked. Aya's ears went up they recognized the voice. ".....mama.....?" Aya asked. "That's Aya and Sig alright!" The other voice said. "......dad.....? Huh......?" Aya asked. "Oh my... it's them Aya!" Accord said. Aya was frozen standing still, they were shocked that they were back here. "....m......mom........d......dad......is it.......re....really you......?" Aya asked. "It is us dear! It's been a bit huh?" Ayana said. "Nice to see you both again after so many years." Sylvester said. Aya's eyes got teary they haven't seen them ever since they were smaller and sealed so it was very emotional for them. Off in distance all the Primp kids saw them standing around and the Suzuran kids, they gathered around too. "....I.....miss.....missed....you.....both.....so......much!" Aya cried. They ran towards them tried to hug them. "We missed you too Aya... is Sig doing well in school?" Sylvester asked. "Hehe I am." Sig said. "Seeing how far you both have grown makes us proud!" Ayana said.

Adisa walked towards them. "Are you Aya and brothers mama and dad?" Adisa asked. "Yes we are! Aya is this your kiddo?" Ayana asked. "..mhmh.......me......an....and.....Accordies......kiddo...." Aya said. "Hello you two!" Accord said. "Aya you always said you wanted to date a nice lady we see your dream came true." Sylvester said. "Mmrmr........ye......yeah.....it.....did...." Aya said. "I'm super proud of them. I made sure when they went out they were ready." Sig said. Aya was flushed a bit but happy while still teary, but they held on. "You befriended so many sweet people! Overcoming how scared you were after you broke free." Ayana said. "Mhm......Sig's.....fr....friends.....are....so....nice....." Aya said. "Glad to see everything is going well for you guys in this town, we heard you're planning on visiting your old home?" Sylvester asked. "Me and Aya were planning to yes! Next week we're excited." Accord said.

"Tell your older brother Hyde we said hello while your there!" Ayana said. "We will. Been a bit since we've seen him." Sig said. "Oh dear we have to go back to work now in the service Yu and Rei run." Ayana said. "...no......no! Don....don't......leave.....!" Aya cried. "Aya... Sig... we have to go help Yu and Rei with more stuff like this but you can call us anytime." Ayana said. "Helping others call down there family?" Sig asked. "Indeed we help them out too." Sylvester said. "....don't......go.....ple....please.......!" Aya cried. "Aya... we have to go... but don't forget how proud we are of you both! After all you are our little babies still!" Ayana said. "....nooo! DON'T.... LEAVE MEEEEEE!!" Aya cried bursting into more tears. Aya ran up and hugged them crying, they really didn't want them to leave. "Dear.... remember we'll always be in your heart forver... okay?" Ayana said.

In the back the Primp and Suzuran kids were all crying seeing this happen. The two slowly vanished up in the air heading back to their works. Aya was crying and wiping their eyes, Accord gave Aya a hug and Adisa did too, Lidelle approached Aya. "A-Aya it's going to be okay... we'll be here!" Lidelle said. "Aya I know we went off the wrong foot back then but... YOU'RE AN AMAZING PERSON!" Klug said crying. "Man I'm sorry to hear all this, Klug still feels bad about what he did and what your mom said she is proud of you!☆" Maguro said. "Aya we'll be here forever! And make sure you're fine no matter what!" Amitie said. "Ever need comfort? Any of us can help you friend!" Risukuma said.

Yu and Rei approached Aya with everyone hugging them. "Hey there miss Aya! Keep in mind you can tell us to call them down anytime." Yu said. "Thank you so much Yu and Rei we appreciate your help for this." Feli said. "Big group hug around Aya everyone! Big comfort hug." Ringo said. They all hugged Aya so closely, Yu and Rei joined in too. "We love you mama!" Adisa said. ".....maooo......all....o......of...you.......are so.......kind......you.....all......have done......so.....mu...much.....for.......me....." Aya said. "It's no problem bud! We all love being around you gao!" Draco said. "You're such a kind friend to all of us Aya we think you're the best." Witch said. "Goodness Ringo what is going on- oh is this a bad time?" Ecolo asked. "A bit yeah geez! You popped out of nowhere!" Ringo said. "......new.....fri....friend.......of.....yours....?" Aya asked. "Uh hello there! I see everyone is comforting you so lemme join them too!" Ecolo said. "....o.....oh........tha.....thank you.........ehhee..." Aya said. "They're a friend of mine you could say but we appreciate that." Ringo said. "......you all......hav......have......made.....me....feel so.....much....better...." Aya said. "All of us will give you a big comfort hug whenever!" Raffina said. "We're all friends here in this town!☆ Even you Aya the nicest friend we know.☆" Maguro said. "Mrmmr..........awww.....gu....guys.......maooo........you're all.......too.....kin.....kind....." Aya said.

".....Sig......Ad....Adisa....Feli.....thank.....yo.....you......for.....this.......big...surprise........" Aya said. "You kiddos are so sweet for doing this." Accord said. "No problem. We had too do it for you." Sig said. "We're glad you loved it mama!" Adisa said. "I think this was the best thing Sig and little Adisa have done." Feli said. "Hehee......why don't.......we all.......go......ju.....just.....hang......hangout together......!" Aya said. "Big group hangout!" Amitie said.

Aya was so happy with everyone around them and the emotional surprise that they got. Everyone left the area and went to have some fun hangout, in the end... Aya and Sig's parents were so very proud of them both and how far they've come since a long time they loved them a lot and can come down anytime through Yu and Rei's abilities. Today was a very very sad but happy day in the end. When Aya went to bed that night they held on to there plushie fluffin and pushed the button that played.... their mother's song and went to sleep "....night.....night.....mama....." Aya said.

To be continued...