°•Chapter 14•°

The next day arrives and Aya had something on their mind that was bugging them. They didn't know how to ask Accord at all and it made them anxious. They just were quiet and didn't know what to do.

"Aya are you alright? Is something wrong?" Accord asked. "C....can I.....ask....y.....you.....something....and....gi....give me.....yo....your opinion...?" Aya asked. "Sure thing dear." Accord said. "Wh.....what do......you......th...think....if.......we......h....had our....own........kids..?" Aya asked. They hid their face in anxiousness and how embarrassed they were for asking the question. "O-oh well I think it would be great to Aya." Accord said. "R......really....? Mrm......I'm......ner.....nervous..." Aya said. "Well I'm going to help Draco today and maybe we can talk about it later if you want." Accord said. "Mrm....y.....yeah......that's......fine...." Aya said.

Accord hugged Aya and went to go help Draco with something, Aya went down stairs and saw Amitie and Sig talking. "Hello Aya! How're you doing?" Amitie asked. "Hi Aya." Sig said. "I......I'm okay......j.....just........nervous....ab....about something.....could you....gi....give me.....your....opinion......Sig....?" Aya asked. "Yeah go ahead." Sig said. "Wh....what.....do you......th....think....if me.......and.....A....Accord....had....our....own........kid...?" Aya asked.

Amitie and Sig's eyes both got wide they were both surprised at the question. "I think that's fine." Sig said. "Woah Aya you want to have a kiddo?" Amitie asked. "Mmaooo....y.......yes I......do....but...I'm ner.......nervous..." Aya said. "I'd help take care of them too." Sig said. "I'd love to meet them too if you do!" Amitie said. Aya got flushed and covered their face again.

"Wh......what if......I....do some.....something....wrong.....I've never....babysat nor.....wat....watched...a......child...." Aya said. "Don't worry I know you'd do great!" Amitie said. "You'd do fine. You watched me when we were small." Sig said. "Mmmm.......the....fu....futre......is big.....bright and.......a bit....scary...." Aya said. "You're taking a new big step in your life Aya! You should be proud." Amitie said. "I......am....bu....but I'm......ju....just rea......really worried....." Aya said. "Just nervous of the future?" Sig asked. "Mhm......it feels......like.....it.....it's here.....really.....fast...." Aya said. "Yeah it can be kinda scary but I know things will be okay." Amitie said. She handed Aya a bottle of water for them to drink and maybe help them not be anxious.

"All I'm saying is if you're ready. Do it." Sig said. "Mmmmm.....ar.....are you.....both........s.
...sure.....?" Aya asked. "Aya... we're positive just go with what you want." Amitie said. "Mrmrmr!! I......go.....got to......get......som.....some fresh air......!" Aya said. They got up and ran outside going to the garden and hiding. "We should go check in on them to see what's going on." Amitie said.

They got up and went outside looking everywhere to find where Aya went. "Aya where did you go? We want to make sure you're okay." Amitie said. Walking behind the building they saw them sitting down rocking back and forth slowly and having their arms wrapped around themselves. "Aya are you okay? You want to talk about something?" Amitie asked. "N.....no.....no no......I'm al....alright...." Aya said. "You're worrying us dude just tell us." Sig said. "N....no no......no.....no......jus......just lea.....leave me......al....alone......please.... I want.....to be alone......for....a bit..." Aya said. "Oh okay then.... see you later Aya...." Amitie said. The two walked off leaving Aya alone, they just want to know what's happening to them and make sure they're okay.

Sooner or later in the afternoon Accord came back after helping Draco. "Say do you both know where Aya is?" Accord asked. "They're hiding in the garden they seem nervous." Amitie said. "Oh I'll go talk to her and see if she's okay, thank you Amitie." Accord said. She went out to find Aya and check in on them, she found them this time they were sitting normally. Accord went and approached Aya.

"Hi Aya I heard you were hiding out here and nervous... do you want to continue talking about your question from this morning?" Accord asked. "Y......yes...that's why.....I'm nervous....." Aya said. "Dear if something is bugging you tell me." Accord said. "It's just.....wh.....what if......I'm a.......b.....bad......parent? I......I've never......watched......a kiddo....." Aya said. "We'll do this together, we work together and help eachother. Plus you have a kind soul and a big heart." Accord said. "Mrmr......thi.....this is.......a big.....st.....step for.....me.....in......the future.....and my life...." Aya said. "Very very big step for us both that'll change our lives forever." Accord said. "Mhmm......I kn.....know....ri.....right.....but.....I thi.....think we.....can do this..." Aya said. "So Aya that makes me want to ask... are you ready for this step in our lives?" Accord asked. "Y.....yes......I'm.....re.....ready......dear...." Aya said. "Well then come on let's go back in!♡" Accord said.

Aya held her hand and the two went back inside, Aya was full of happiness and love they were ready for there future. "So how'd it go?" Sig asked. "G....good.......I'm.....ha.....happy...." Aya said. Before they continued heading up the stairs heading to their room Aya gave a thumbs up to Sig.

The next step in Aya and Accord's lives was here and ready, the brightest future was shining for them and they were both ready for it. Aya's new life was going to be great, they have been wanting to have something like this for a long time and so tonight marks the night that the Aya and Accord's lives would change forever...

To be continued...