°•°Chapter 3°•°

"Hey Sig is it alright if I drop these flowers off at your home?" Lidelle asked. "Yeah do you know where you're going?" Sig asked. "Yeah I remember being near it and you telling me." Lidelle replied. "I'll be right back!" Lidelle said.

Lidelle picked up the flower pot and was ready to go drop them off for Aya. "Oh man they're gonna love these!" Lidelle said to herself. She was almost to the house happily walking with the flowers.

Lidelle went to the door and knocked. Aya opened it slowly. "O-oh! Hello.....there....Lidelle!" Aya said. "Hi Aya! I have your Hydrangeas right here." Lidelle said. "Woa....woah! So pretty....." Aya said. "Want me to put them somewhere in your house?" Lidelle asked. "S....sure! Up.....here on this....spot.." Aya said. "Alright here we go. It looks really nice!" Lidelle said. "Y-yeah! Tha......thank you for......them." Aya said. "No problem! Now I got to go back now, see you some other time!" Lidelle said.
"Bye....byeeee!" Aya said.

Lidelle went back after giving Aya the Hydrangeas she planted for them. "So did it go well?" Sig asked. "Yeah! They liked them a lot." Lidelle said.

Later on during the day Sig went home to tell Aya something. "So in a few Amitie is gonna come here so we can work on the thing we're making. So if you don't want to be seen just stay upstairs or something." Sig said. "Or.....I could.....us.....use.....my other form.......the......cat....one...." Aya said. "True. She would just guess your a pet so that could work." Sig said. "Al....alright!.....I'll do......that.." Aya said.

As minutes passed by Amitie and Sig were working on their project while Aya was in cat form. "Huh I didn't know you had a cat Sig. Does it have a name?" Amitie asked. "Yeah they do. Um I named them....fluffy." Sig said. Aya in the back just face palmed with their paws. "Aw I like it! Really cute." Amitie said.

Aya managed to pick up a can of soda with their paws. "Um Sig....does your cat....drink soda?" Amitie asked. "What? N-no." Sig said. He looked over to see what Aya was doing and told them to stop and put the can down.

Aya fell off the table but landed on their feet. Before they got up they turned back to normal and acted normal. They got up and walked to get something. "Uh....are you sure you really had a cat because... uh." Amitie asked. Aya saw Amitie look at them and ran away up the stairs. "No.... I don't really have a cat.... that's my sibling they're..... a little afraid of people because of something back in our old town." Sig said. "Awe.... are they gonna be ok?" Amitie asked. "Yeah want to try coming up there with me?" Sig asked. "Yeah I want them to know that I won't hurt them." Amitie said.

The two went upstairs to where Aya sleeps. "Hey Aya...?" Sig said. Aya popped their head up from the blankets and looked at them. "A-ah......hello...." Aya said. "Aya you don't have to worry about Amitie she's my friend, I know you still have trouble trusting people but you can trust her." Sig said. Amitie walked up to Aya and talked to them.

"Hey there! Don't be scared I won't hurt you Aya, we can be friendly." Amitie said. "M-maaaaooo?.....are....you......sure?" Aya asked. "Mhm we can be friends so what do you say? Friend hug?" Amitie asked. "Mrrrrr......ye.....yeaaaah!!" Aya said. Aya and Amitie had a big hug and Sig joined in. Aya purred happily and was enjoying the coziness. "Awww Aya are you purring?" Amitie asked. "It's something they do when they're happy." Sig said. "Yea......yeah!....maoooo!.....hugs are.....nice.." Aya said. "They are very nice! Glad we're friends." Amitie said.  After all that the two went back to their project and Aya gave them waters to have while doing it.

It got late and Amitie wanted to head back. "Well we got a lot done! It looks good so far thanks for the help. And thank you Aya for everything!" Amitie said. "Mrrrrreeeee!!....no problem.....Ami.....Amitie.....!" Aya said. Everyone wave goodbye and said goodnight it was quite an nice night for Aya to see that maybe people aren't so bad after all here!

To be continued...