♡Chapter 29♡

Days went on as Aya was off on their trip with their family. It was almost the last day of the month for them to come back and everyone was also preparing for a special party in the town, it happens every year at the end of this month so it was perfect for when Aya and the others came back.

Amitie on the other hand was still missing them a lot, she was just sitting down at a table outside wanting the day to be over so Aya and everyone could come back. Lidelle saw her sitting there by herself and wanted to see what was up. "Hey Amitie! You feeling alright? For the past few days we're wondering if your alright." Lidelle said. "Sorry I've just been thinking about Aya and the others, it seems like I'm too clingy to them and Sig but... I love all of them a lot!" Amitie said. "Aw I get you but I don't really think your clingy, you just care about your close friends a lot like us!" Lidelle said. "Yeah but sometimes I feel like... I don't know." Amitie said. "Well if you need to talk to me or anyone else please do we want to help you." Lidelle said.

She went to go back and get things ready for tomorrow. Everyone was making things for the setups for the event, it was quite the hard work. Eventually Amitie decided to get up and help everyone make decor things. "Welcome Amitie guess you decided to help us today huh?" Raffina asked. "Yeah to get my mind off of things I think this would help." Amitie said.

"Glad to hear that, being around your friends and doing something fun is always good to get things out of your mind." Klug said. "We're almost getting the stands up with everything needed. I need help with these signs to be put up would you like to help me?" Lidelle asked. "I can do that sure." Amitie said. The sign was for the spot showing the wish lanterns, they had many of them for people to send off that night to make wishes. "Do you think when Aya gets back they'll make a wish with these lanterns?" Lidelle asked curiously. "Maybe they seem like someone that would make a wonderful wish, I know I'm going to make one." Amitie said. "Sometimes I hear all these great things people wish for, I wonder if mine could come true someday." Lidelle said.

At least two of some of the signs for the stands were set up some others were getting some touch ups for extra detail. "Just to check in Amitie are you feeling a bit better today?" Klug asked. "After helping I would say so, I'm glad that I'm friends with all of you." Amitie said happily. "That's good! And we're glad to be friends with you too, tell you what when Aya and the others get back we should all welcome them at the train when they get there." Raffina said. "That sounds like a wonderful idea and a very great surprise." Amitie said. "They'd be happy to get a surprise from all of us and enjoy this fun event." Klug said.

Few more hours went by and it was afternoon time and the rest of the things were set up for tomorrow and everyone was sitting down, relaxing talking about the day. "So Amitie I was wondering did you put the little box you got somewhere where you could see it?" Lidelle asked. "Yeah I put it on my desk in my room where I work so I can see it." Amitie said. "I still think it's surprising that he did that after so long, you'd never expect it." Raffina said. "Y-yeah I'm still shocked a bit but happy." Amitie said. "Well I guess we can say that Sig is quite a mystery huh? But I was the only one who sorta knew in a way, I just never told you because I would never tell another's secret." Lidelle said. "I understand that, I thought I would be the first one to say it first but I guess not ehehe." Amitie said.

They all talked about the excitement for tomorrow surprising Aya coming back. Amitie felt better after today helping her friends and being around them, today wasn't a bad day for Amitie after all...

To be continued...