•°Chapter 22°•

Everyone was ready and dressed to go to Arcain Town today, many wonders awaited today! "....we.....well.....let's....go......on.....th....the......train.......to.....go to....Arcain Town...!" Aya said. "I'm excited to see what's there Aya!" Accord said. "It's pretty great there." Sig said. "I'm going to have so much fun seeing what mama's old home looks like." Adisa said. The four all went to the train station ready for Arcain Town prepared to see what it has to offer.

While everyone was sitting on the train they all looked out the window, seeing some of the buildings in the distance. "Oh boy oh boy! Those buildings are tall are those statues in the distance too mama?" Adisa asked. "...mhmm....statues......of........the....g....gods....they're....very.....impor....important.......here..." Aya said. "I heard the library here is large, and full of magic books." Accord said. "That's where I learned." Sig said. "Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun." Adisa said. The closer they got the more they could see of the buildings, castles, and statues. The castles held the history of the town, the gods, and many stories told by all. "Any more cool things here mama? I want to know more." Adisa asked. "...lots......of thi.....things.........we'll.....see....them....though...." Aya said.

The train arrived at the station in Arcain Town, they all got off and were ready to see what was there. "He....here's.....ou....our........old.....home..!" Aya said. Over in the distance was someone calling everyone over with big butterfly like wings. "Hey Hyde is waving for us." Sig said. "...H....Hyde...? Let's....go.........see him....it's.....been....so...long!" Aya said. They ran towards Hyde at full speed happily, they haven't seen him in a long time. "Aya wait for us! Slow down a bit haha!" Accord said. "Hey everyone! I'm Hyde the older sibling to these two. I see you all are visiting today." Hyde said. "....Hy...Hyde......how.....ha.....have things been going.....?" Aya asked. "Good good. What about you?" Hyde said. Adisa shly walked towards Hyde wanting to talk to him. "H-hello? Mama has been doing good and me, brother, and other mama have been making sure she's okay!" Adisa said. "Aww well that's good! So Aya when were you going to tell me about this little one?" Hyde asked. "Uhm......so...sometime.....meoooo......! So....sorry.." Aya said. They were a tad flushed. "Little sis has been doing fine too." Sig said. "I guess Aya got a tad flushed Hyde, but she's adorable!" Accord said. "Meooooooo.......! Yo......you're.....so......ki....kind...." Aya said. "Hehehe! Just some wholesomeness here huh?" Hyde asked. "Yeah. I'm proud of Aya." Sig said. "Say everyone follow me and we can see Filia!" Hyde said.

Going through the town it was quite sunny and bright, Arcain Town is always nice during the day, Hyde led everyone to where Filia normally stays at, the hall of stars which is a castle where Filia stays to sleep and work on things that are very important. It's quite large and has many glass murals of art. "Here we are the hall of stars where miss Filia stays." Hyde said. "...mrmmm......Fil..Filia......she's.....a.......kind person...." Aya said. "I'll leave you all here I have to go see miss Arca, have fun everyone and Sig, Aya, ... have fun and maybe ask Filia to lead you to where mom and dad's stones are at and pay some respects." Hyde said. "Sure thing Hyde." Sig said. "....we......will....ma...make.....sure....." Aya said. "Oh and nice meeting you Adisa and Accord!" Hyde said.

Filia came out walking from the room were she worked all day. "Why hello again Aya and Sig. I see you two visiting with some others I'm not familiar with." Filia said. "...yea.....yeah......I wanted......to.....visit and........sh...show.....Accordie.....and.....Ad...Adisa......around.....here...." Aya said. "Ah I see. You've grown a lot huh? Look at you both and how far you've came." Filia said. "Hey Filia could you take us to where mom and dad's stones are?" Sig asked. "Of course. Come with me everyone we'll do other things when we're done." Filia said.

Leaving the hall of stars Filia and everyone else were going to place things down for respect. "So what do you all plan doing after this? I'm curious." Filia said. "....I....pla....planned.....on.....show....showing the....magic....library....I had an.....idea for....something..." Aya said. "Is that were many of the magic users learned how to use their abilities?" Accord asked. "Mhmm......we.....cou...could....also.....get....something.....to eat....too....whi...while we......go.....look.." Aya said. "Yay I can't wait mama!" Adisa said. "You might find something you like too Adisa." Sig said. "I could learn a lot from there just watch!" Adisa said. "Mm I bet you could child. It's great for you to learn things from here." Filia said. "I can be very smart and I'm very small!" Adisa said. "Indeed you are and if you do plan on learning anything from here ask Aya about anything too she knows a lot like Sig." Filia said.

Eventually they made it to the two stones, it read out Aya's family names on them and the years. "So do you two have something you want to place here?" Filia asked. "...ye....yeah.....I do.....and some.....things....to....say...." Aya said. "Alright then go ahead... it's fine if it's long too." Filia said. Aya went forward and took a deep breath preparing for what they were going to say. "...h....hello....again.....mom and dad......I'm visiting today! S....so....much fun......to....bring....my family....he....here......and......show them.....how...great it is here... I brought.... your favorite....hydrangeas.... to put here.....! Aren't....the.....they....pretty? Meoo.....I....still miss.....you....bo....both a lot....every day...." Aya said. Aya placed the flowers down gently and tried to keep themselves calm. "Uhm.....we're going.....to......hav....have.......lots of.....fun.....today..... ple....please.......sl.....sleep......well.....I...kno...know you......can...hear....us..." Aya said. Aya finished up and walked back still trying to hold back it's quite a hard thing for them to deal with. "Gonna be okay Aya?" Sig asked. Aya didn't answer and they continued to hold it in. "Let's them take their time alright? It's still a hard thing for them to process and I know it is for you too, when Hyde had to tell you to come out from the hiding and tell you... it was sad seeing you outburst from it." Filia said. "I know. I just.. when Aya gets upset it hurts to see it." Sig said.

"Meoo....it.....it's fine......rea....really.....don't....worr....worry..." Aya said. "Mama are you going to be alright?" Adisa asked. Something was clearly not okay with Aya and they started to cry softly,  they can't handle the pain that has happened. Everyone gave Aya a hug telling them it was all going to be alright and that it's okay to be sad. "M-mama? We'll make sure you're okay!! Please don't cry." Adisa said. "Beyond the stars I know that they still can see you. They're proud of you both and always will." Filia said. "I'll be here for you always dear. No need to hide any emotions away and have it hurt even more." Accord said. "...meoo........I...appreciate.....every....everyone......hel...helping me.....it is.....very hard to.....process.....th...this....pain....." Aya said. "I understand that we all have this pain coming to us someday with someone but, just to letting you know dear... that it doesn't matter if you're hurting and want to hide it... tell us please and we'll all comfort you we all care and love you Aya." Accord said. "Meeoooo.....tha...thank you all again..." Aya said.

When Aya felt better they wanted to go to the magic library. "Everything feel better now?" Filia asked. "...yeah.....much.....much....bet.....better...." Aya said. "Now let's go to the library!" Adisa said. Everyone headed towards the library after visiting the stones, they needed to get it off their minds and find some things to buy. When they went inside they saw how big the place was so many shelfs full of books. "Mrmr......let's see.....he....here.....I'm....loo.....looking for.....a spell book...." Aya said. "Say Adisa look. A bug information book." Sig said. "Woah! Many little friends have lots of information in there?" Adisa asked. "There's lots of information in those books Adisa." Accord said. Aya flew up to get one spell book down, they were planning on giving it to someone as a gift. "What do you have there Aya?" Accord asked. "....a gift.....fo....for.....someone.......a new.....magic book...." Aya said. "How nice! I bet they'll like it and appreciate it." Accord said. "I'm getting this info book on insects. I'll show Adisa too." Sig said. "I'll be able to learn a lot of things like brother!" Adisa said. They all went to go buy their things and Filia offered to take everyone to get a snack.

Going to the nearest shop in town everyone got something nice to eat. "This is a really good snack mama! Did you get a lot of these back then?" Adisa asked. "...mhmm.....I always.....liked....th...them.....me and Sig both...." Aya said. "It's so beautiful here I love the scenery." Accord said. "Arcain Town is quite a popular spot for vacation." Filia said. "Glad to know our home is like that." Sig said. "....meoo meooo.....say Filia.....is...the....i....inn.....sti.....still....open these....days....?" Aya asked. "It is do you plan on staying there with your family for today and then return home the next day?" Filia asked. "Y...yes......just....so....w.....we can be......here.....for a bit...." Aya said. "Sounds like a plan and good to me!" Accord said. "More fun yes! I'm gonna be super cozy in the beds!" Adisa said. When everyone got done and was excited to go to the inn they all got more things to take home. Aya was happy to be visiting their old home with their family, it's been quite an emotional day for Aya but with their family and friends it made them feel much much better...

To be continued...