°•●Chapter 27●•°

Everyone was quietly sleeping after the long and exciting day that was yesterday, but what would go on today? Well someone here will find out soon. Everyone woke up soon and Aya had got a letter from someone far off in Arcain town. "H....hey everyone look it's...fr.....from Arcain town but... from who?" Aya asked. "Let's see. Could be from Hyde or someone else you might know." Sig said. When it was opened it was actually from one of their family members, asking if they could stay in Arcain town for a bit as a trip to catch up.

"...woah that sou....sounds like fun do you... th...think this would be fun?" Aya asked. "Being in Arcain town for this month until the last day? I think that would be quite fun!" Accord said. "A long trip? Sounds amazing and exciting." Adisa said. "T....they said today sometime we....sh....should go over.... if that's fine with.....you all." Aya said. "That sounds fine. We could slowly get ready because we got a lot of time." Sig said. "I agree we should also tell the others so we don't worry them why we're gone." Accord said. ".....we should! If....we see them... anywhere today..." Aya said.

Packing took awhile but everyone made sure to get things they needed ready for their trip. It was all set and ready to go but not time yet for them to leave, everyone still had their day started! It was going to be a very long trip especially meeting the rest of the family was going to be interesting. "Meow... so I finally get to see what what rest of your family looks like huh?" Popoi said. "Ye....yes of course I'm.....sure you'll like....then a lot." Aya said. "I sure hope so I've met of a lot of strangers meow but I can trust you and the others." Popoi said.

It became afternoon sooner or later and Aya gathered all the magic kids around to inform them on where they'd be. "Al.....alright everyone I gathered.....yo....you all here to tell you all that....I'm going to be having a month long....visit to my other half of my family.....the.....they want to catch up with me." Aya said. "Wait so the whole month? That's a long time without you guys here." Amitie said. "Mhm it is.....bu....but don't worry it's goi.....going to be okay!" Aya said. "Well I do hope you all have fun, and please do tell us more about your family." Raffina said. Amitie was a bit sad, she liked to have Aya, Sig, Adisa, and Accord around but them being gone for that long she hadn't been used to. "Well... that sounds like fun but I'm going to miss you guys a lot." Amitie said. "Don't worry Amitie the month will be over before you know it and we'll be back!" Accord said. "I know but... I've never had my friends gone for so long." Amitie said. "Don't worry Amitie we'll make sure that every day we can all do something fun!" Klug said.

The train for Aya and the rest has arrived and it was time for them to go. "It's here it's here!" Adisa said. "Keep us updated! Oh and m-maybe some pictures." Lidelle said. "Will do. I'll take some." Sig said. "G...goodbye.....everybody! We'll be back soo....sooner than you know it...!" Aya said. Aya, Accord and Adisa got on and waited for Sig, he didn't get on yet. "A....are you....coming in yet? Or do....y....you want to say....on....one last thing to your friends...?" Aya asked.  He handed Amitie this small wooden box, it was painted and had designs on it. "Open it. I can't say what I want to say verbally so... take this." Sig said. "Oh? Thank you Sig I'm going to miss you and everyone else but at least I'll know you guys will have fun." Amitie said.  Sig gave her a hug, letting her know that he'll keep everyone updated so they won't be worried. "It's going to fine Ami." Sig said.  Before he could back to enter the train he gave Amitie a quick kiss before leaving and running inside the train, Aya just applauded and Adisa was giggling. "Oh my Amitie! Aren't you surprised?" Klug asked. She didn't answer and just stood there holding the box frozen.

The train left and Aya waved looking out the window, everyone followed along waving until they didn't see it anymore. "So I'm going to tell you something, I knew he p-planned this but wanted me to keep it a secret... but I'm surprised he told you before you did!" Lidelle said. "Y-yeah I'm just having a moment right now." Amitie said. "So the main question what's in that box?" Raffina asked. Amitie opened it to see a little wood lady bug and painted wording that read "I love you ♡" she smiled and absolutely loved it. "That's so adorable! What a nice little gift." Raffina said. "I'm putting this somewhere safe cause this is really special." Amitie said.

Meanwhile in the train Adisa was super proud for her bro. "You did it I'm really proud of you!" Adisa said. "...I....al...always thought something was go....going to happen....well now I'm happy about your....br....bravery." Aya said. "Yeah! Like mama always says confidence is all it takes." Adisa said. The rest of the ride was conversation about Arcain town and everyone in Primp town, they were all looking forward to the rest of Aya's family and all the exciting things to come along...

To be continued...