☆°•°Chapter 17°•°☆

After a long afternoon of waiting and worrying, everything turned out okay and the little baby was born. A little baby girl with the name Adisa, really tiny and adorable! When hours passed by everyone was able to go home including little Adisa.

When returning home Aya and Accord sat down holding Adisa, Sig, Amitie, and Lidelle went to go get some things to help them. "...hehehe....so.....ti...tiny......! We...welcome.....to.....the......world......little....bean...." Aya said. "She'll grow to have your wings and horns! They're so small but then they'll be tall and big like yours." Accord said. "Ehehe......I'm.....s.....so proud....." Aya said. "Were you okay outside of the room? You sounded so scared." Accord asked worried. "...of......co....course....I was.....worried....! Yo....you.....must've....been.......hur.....hurting...." Aya said. "I was but you panic very easily and I don't want you to get upset." Accord said. "Maoo........atleast every.......everything.........is....fi...fine now...." Aya said. "Indeed dear come here." Accord said. She hugged them patting their back to comfort them. "Mrmr....I'm glad....you....you're...ok....okay...." Aya said. "And I'm glad that you're okay too dear!" Accord said. "....may I....ho....hold....he....her....?" Aya asked. "Of course honey, here she is!" Accord said.

Aya then held baby Adisa, she was wrapped in her blanket with a small hat. "H......hello...! I......ha....have......a little.......thing....fo....for....you...." Aya said. They handed a plush kitty for her, Adisa's little hands picked it up and she hugged the plushie. "I think she likes it! She looks so happy." Accord said. "....hehehehe! Awww.......she's.....gig....giggling.......whol....wholesome little.....ba....baby...." Aya said. They gave her a little boop on the nose while smiling happily at their new born baby, Adisa was cuddling her toy and Aya's arm she was slowly falling asleep. Aya patted her little head gently smiling happily seeing their little baby. Aya hummed little songs in a soft tone, Adisa's eyes started to slowly close. Accord kissed Adisa's cheek, she giggled in her sleepiness and continued to snuggle her plushie and Aya's arm. "She's napping against your arm how cute. When the kiddos get back we gotta be careful when she sleeps." Accord said.

Popoi came by and hopped up to see what was up, pawing them lightly. "Meow... who's this little person?" Popoi asked. "This is our baby Popoi, she's falling asleep a tad bit after hours of being in the hospital." Accord said. Popoi got closer and sniffed her trying to get a good look at Adisa. "Meow so tiny... I'll keep her safe meow." Popoi said. "....she'll.....li...like you.......you're...a tin.....tiny.....kitty.....!" Aya said. "Nyah well I mean... you aren't wrong, but she's napping right now so I'll just curl up right here." Popoi said. He curled up next to Adisa resting his head on her. "Seems like Popoi is already liking Adisa they'll be the best friends." Accord said. "....let's....pu....put....her......in......he....her.....new.....bed....so she.......ca...can....sleep.....peacefully...." Aya said. "Sure thing and we'll make sure to check in on her if she cries." Accord said. "Mhmm.......you're....go....gonna.....be....so cozy......Adisa......ehehe." Aya said.

The two went upstairs and went to Adisa's new room to put her in her crib. "H....here's......your..........be....bed........it's....ver......very comfortable......!" Aya said. They placed her gently in her bed and she fell asleep holding her plushie and wrapped her in blanket. "Heheh......goo....goodnight....little.....one....." Aya said. They kissed her head and slowly closed the door, they left calming music on for her as well to sleep to. "She'll have very sweet dreams tonight. We're going to make sure she has lots of fun." Accord said. "...ye....yeah....and.....be.....very.....ha....happy....!" Aya said. The two went to their room and got ready for sleep. "Goodnight dear, I hear Sig coming inside but I'm sure he'll know everyone is asleep." Accord said. "...nig.....night......Accordie.......I'm....gl....glad.....little.....Adisa.....is here...." Aya said. "Meow night night you two." Popoi said. He curled up next to their legs.

When Sig got in he dropped off the things in the kitchen for later and went to sleep in his room. It was a new bright light for the two and Sig was happy about his little sis. What a good night for the whole family...☆

To be continued...