Ch 1 - Welcome to the show

In this world and society, people can't live without others help. People need affection from others, need satisfying their needs in others. But, is wrong to not asking for it? I guess not. Since we were born to persuade our own happiness, but if people can only found it on others then they can suck their life and drop dead while licking each other shoes.

Personally, I don't care if others hate me, I wasn't born in this world to entertain them as such entertaining people is wasting energy. And my energy is not to be wastes on something as useless as that. If I'm doing something then I'll do it quickly and efficiently since I can conserve my energy better that way.

People remember their high school days as the high point of their lives. People say these things because everyone holds fond memories of their time in high school, however, I doubt that every high school student would want to remember their school life that way.

For example, if neither studying, nor sports, nor socializing are of interest to someone, what then? What if there are students who prefer to keep a low profile? I guess that would be a pretty lonely way to live. And that's something should not be ashamed of...

If others said I'm stupid, they were undoubtedly wrong. I'm just too lazy to show them how smart I am. If others asked for my help then I'll help them, but don't criticize my way of solving problems since you are trust me to do it.

In other words, Romance is tiring, Youth is exhausting and I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.

(Y/N): "And... done. It's really tiring writing an essay. *looking to the side* Yo, Hachiman! What did you write?"

Hachiman: "It's better if you don't know"

(Y/N): "Let me guess her last statement when reading your essay..."

Hachiman: "What is it?"

(Y/N): "You go and freaking die"

Timeskip

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Shizuka: "You go and freaking die!"

I look over Hachiman and smugly smiles at him. He just gives me a 'really?' face as we were given our essays to our teacher, Shizuka Hiratsuka.

She is a beautiful teacher with wild and harsh attitude and luck is not her wingman since she hasn't married

She is a beautiful teacher with wild and harsh attitude and luck is not her wingman since she hasn't married. Poor her...

...Ups, I shouldn't bring her financial status into this.

Shizuka: "What the heck is this Hikigaya? And you too, (Y/N)! What the fuck with conserving energy and wasting energy?!!"

Then, she proceeded to ripped our essays. What the heck... You already waste my energy and then destroyed my masterpiece worth of one hour energy?! You shall know pains... Hiratsuka-sensei.