Ch 25 - The Treasures He wants to Protect

3rd Person P.O.V

The Community Service Club still working or Hiratsuka-sensei requests about the report for marriage but for them, this request is very hard to do...

(Y/N): "Stop hugging me, Yuigahama! I can feels your big and soft boobs! Let me just finish the job!"

Yui: "*blushed* Eh!? I'm sorry..."

But, as (Y/N) give a statement about Yuigahama's chests, Yukinoshita grew a tick mark on her forehead as well feels jealousy about the boombastic body of Yuigahama...

(Y/N): "What did I miss?"

And because of (Y/N) always teased her chest sizes, she want to take a revenge by tried to seduce him...

Yukino: "My boobs..."

(Y/N): "Oh, thank god. I thought I missed something big..."

Yukinoshita slapped (Y/N) on the head.

Hachiman: "Oh shit! Do you need a burn heal, Yukinoshita? Because you look like on fire!"

Yukino: "Did I need to bully you more!?"

Hachiman: "As long as my best bud here, (Y/N) will takes revenge on you, I don't mind"

(Y/N): "Then, I'll make an alliance with Yukinoshita now..."

Hachiman: "HELL NOOOO!!!"

(Y/N):

(Y/N): "HELLL YYEEESSSSSS!!!"

To stop their comedy routine, Komachi bring her food to them and present it...

It's a Nikujaga...

Komachi: "How is it? It's tasty!?"

Hachiman: "Well, it's just the way you usually make it..."

Komachi: "*annoyed* The fact that we're related backfired me..."

(Y/N): "It's taste good... better than what Yuigahama made..."

Saika: "It's delicious..."

Komachi: "Totsuka-san... Your wife points are through the roof and thank you very much (Y/N)-san"

(Y/N): "Even so... He's a dude"

Hachiman: "Shut the fuck up!!!"

And then Hiratsuka-sensei bring her food to the judge's table...

Hachiman: "This is!!!???"

Shizuka: "It's stir-fried meat and bean sprouts, covered in Shizuka' special meat sauce..."

Hachiman: "A special sauce?"

(Y/N): "177013..."

The flashback of the Vietnam's war and the World War II was formed inside the core of Zaimokuza well being...