Ch 11 - She Will Definitely Changes

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Being kind isn't just work for everyone. I see myself as kind person but if I were seriously evaluate myself then I'd probably lean toward 'open'.

...If anything, treat it as 'indifferent'.

Of course, I enjoy being kind to others and such but there always a line you must pay attention before you cross it.

...It sits between being an acquaintance and a friend with someone.

It's the "I'll be there for you but if anything other than what I know or am prepared for happens then you can consider me gone".

...As long as it doesn't affect me in any impactful way then I'm chilling...

In other words, if being a kind person only bring you grief, sadness, pain and regret then stop trying to be one.

...That's source from me.

Anyway, since it's already weekend. I'm waiting Yuigahama as we promised our meeting place in the park of a mall that close to our school.

...But, what the heck taking her this long? I'm cool with it since I can conserve more energy.

Yui: "I'm sorry for late, (Y/N)!!"

She is coming outta nowhere while bring along her dog... Oh, perhaps that's why she's taking so long...

(Y/N): "No problem... Is this your dog?"

Yui: "Yep... It's name is Sablé"

I kneeled down and patted the dog head, surprisingly the dog likes it and rolled around as if asking me to pet it's stomach. This dog is way too smart since I'm doing it right now...

Yui: "Eh? I thought you're a cat lover?"

(Y/N): "I love animals expect cockroach and mosquitos... Anyway, what you like to do right now, Yuigahama?"

Yui: "*blushed* You know, I want to watch this one movie..."

(Y/N): "I hope it's not horror though"

Yui: "Umm, No it's not..."

Thank god we won't watch it since I'm kinda bad with horror. Yuigahama is seem a person who love to watch a romantic movie.

Yui: "It's called 'Jigsaw'..."

Okay, I take back what I said before this girl is a hardcore... and whatever it's comes from Yuigahama, sometimes I couldn't even read her...

(Y/N): "*sighed* As long it's makes you happy but can we bring your dog there?"

Yui: "*smile* No problem... There a dog care inside the mall... So, Let's go!!!"

Then she's interlocking her arms with mine. I want to shake it off but it's better to not since it would waste energy.

Sigh... Since I'm bad with horrors, and probably this day would be very exhausting day for me as I'm going to screams out of my lungs when watching the movie but if it can makes Yuigahama happy...

...Then, It's worth enough.

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) found himself in the restaurant inside the mall with a dead looking eyes, more dead than usual while Yuigahama got happy as a bright smile appear on her face...

Yui: "Wow! That was fun... The ripped part of his body when shredded by the wall of buzzsaws. And when the bloods sprouted as he severed the leg to rescue them... That was awesome right, (Y/N)?"