Ch 12 - Cruelty in The Kingdom of Children

3rd Person P.O.V

Yuigahama is preparing herself in front of the clubroom door, feeling nervous about what's gonna be happen... But, (Y/N) arrives from behind her back.

(Y/N): "Are you nervous?"

Yui: "Ah... Of course I am. This is the first time I'm gonna face Yukinon and Hikky properly. I don't know what's they think about me..."

Then Yuigahama slap her own cheek, drawing out surprise face from (Y/N) and he sighed heavily as slowly tried to open the door.

(Y/N): "Get ready..."

Yui: "Yosh! I'm ready!"

As the door opened, they saw Yukinoshita and Hachiman waiting for them while sat in their usual chairs...

Yui: "Yahallo, Yukinon!"

Then Yuigahama and (Y/N) sat in their chair and everyone goes to silent not until Yukinoshita starts to speaks.

Yukino: "Yuigahama-san..."

Yui: "Umm... You wanted to tell me something about you and Hikky, right?"

Yukino: "Yes, we wanted to tell you about our future"

Yui: "He-hey, You don't need to mind me. J mean like yeah, I was surprised but it was because we need to celebrate..."

Yukino: "*blushed* H-how did you know? I wanted to celebrate it... and also thank you, Yuigahama-san"

Yui: "No need. I never did anything to thank me for... *sighed* I never did..."

Yukino: "I'm still thankful to you..."

(Y/N): "Hai.. Stop right there, you guys seem talking about different topic..."

Then Hachiman and Yukinoshita explained everything to Yuigahama...

Yui: "Wait a minute... So, you guys aren't dating or anything!?"

Hachiman: "Like hell that will happen"

Yukino: "What a funny joke, Yuigahama-san. I'll never have a trash as my boyfriend, right?"

Yui: "Thank god, I thought you're not need me as I'm just being a disturbance in the club..."

Yukino: "Of course you're not... But, at least you're not much disturbance as these two... They are like gremlins..."

Said Yukinoshita as pointed her finger at Hachiman and (Y/N)...

Yui: "You're agreeing with me that I am a disturbance?!"

(Y/N): "Hey, I'm not gremlin!!! I don't know about Hachiman though... Yeah, I kinda agree with you that Hachiman is a trash and a gremlin..."

Hachiman: "Don't agree with her, (Y/N)!"

Then everyone laughs as if there's nothing happened between them...

And then Yukinoshita takes out a cake.

Yui: "Why a cake?"

Yukino: "Why? I asked you to come here to celebrate your birthday. You haven't come recently but you've done a lot for the club and you could guess, it's our way to show our appreciation..."

Then Yuigahama look at (Y/N).

Yui: "*pouted* You knew about this right?"

But, (Y/N) just averted his eyes as trying his best to not laugh.

Yukinoshita gives her gift to Yuigahama which is the bright pink apron.

Yui: "Ah, this is amazing. Thank you so much, Yukinon"