Ch 13 - He started to Change

3rd Person P.O.V

Once upon a time, there a boy called (Y/N) (L/N)... His live was not quite a good one. When he is elementary school, he was bullied by other kids...

Every single day, he received harassments, get insulted and nothing more but what's make it worse, that he didn't fight back. He lacks something called 'Desire'... as if there a big hole in his chest and even made he thinks, that he just a walking corpse.

He always told himself to live longer but there always emptiness that he's even don't understand and it's grow every time he grows older. The more he got older, the more he loses hope... and the worst thing is he actually agrees.

Then one day, he thought that maybe, just maybe if he become better than anyone else then he could live a normal happy life.

He started to exercise to be more athletic, he studied everyday to be more smarter, he practiced martial art and he worked hard and gives his best at everything that every person wanted to be good at.

...He pushed his limits.

Then, at the middle school... He was better than anyone, he was more good looking, better at sports and even smarter. He had everything a normal person has ever wanted. The girls stared him with love in their eyes and the boys glares him with jealousy...

...He is perfect.

However, the emptiness that was trapped in the deep inside of his heart didn't vanished and it's only grow more bigger. He still lacks Desire... He still missing something.

Until, he met her.... Yuuka Kamakiri.

She was a loner and bullied by others like him from the past, and well known for having bad personality. Her existence was drawing him to remind him of the past days...

One day, he tried to strike conversations with her. When she's eating alone on the bench in the back of school where no one around.

(Y/N): "How's life?"

She just silently stared at him but decide to join his conversation.

Yuuka: "Hate it... Why a popular person such yourself doing here? Talking with a loner like me..."

(Y/N): "Nothing much... I just want to relives my stress here..."

Yuuka: "I see... Can I ask you something?"

(Y/N): "Yeah..."

Yuuka: "Why are you lying to yourself?"

That's words strikes to his well being... Lying? Is maybe what he's been doing all this time...

Yuuka: "You smile at people but you're not happy. You have friends and good grades but it seems you don't want popularity. Also, you never once thought anyone as your truly friends, right?"

He's know that fact well, his so called friends just used him to gaining better grades. He never has one truly person who's can be called a True Friend or even a Best Friend...

Whoever comes to his life only tried to use him... He know that fact from the start.

Yuuka: "You're pushing your body to gain popularity because you want to feel better about yourself. You call them friends but to you they're just strangers that doesn't matter to you. And a person like you is the most I hated... You're disgusting"

Every words are like swords that cut his heart but he didn't hated it. He get hurt but for him... Those words are honest... It's not some lies that other people always told him.

Yuuka: "The truth is you're like me, you just want to dissappear same as me. You think no one care about you in this world. You want be in somewhere far away... You want to die... Same like me"