Ch 47 - The Little Vixen's Bad Day and New Request Incoming

The Next Day

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Class is started again, and school is opened which makes me sighed heavily while walking in the corridor as thought about something important.

Can't the New Year Eve have more holidays!?

I mean, come on, dude! I need to start a new plan to conserve my times and energy again which requires more energy to do so!

Such troublesome idea if I'm being honest!

Sighed...

Whatever. I don't care anymore. Just waiting for the doomsday to come.

Girl 1: "Hey, do you know that Hayama is going out with Yukinoshita?"

Girl 2: "Eh? Are you serious!? I thought, Miyura is his girlfriend"

Girl 1: "Me too but some people has seen them together before so, it must be true..."

Girl 2: "Wow... This is a big news"

Hmm... what the actual fuck happened right now?!

Small Timeskip

Hachiman's P.O.V

The days are passing by like normal yet, there something that been bothered me and I couldn't even put the reason why...

No, it's not about those normies just something isn't right for me...

There is a big hole in my chest and need to be filled...

It's neither love nor friendship...

The answer is still same as ever...

And I still can't find it.

Hachiman: ".........."

I sighed heavly as looking at a paper I've been holding since this morning.

The future plan survey.

We've been surveyed a lot of times up until today, but this will probably the last one for second year and because of this I picked "Arts" for third year which (Y/N) is doing the picked the same thing.

Our day in this class are getting shorter...

Once we're entered third year, we'll be split into groups based on this surveys and will go to our own separates ways.

I don't know why (Y/N) picked "Arts" too... maybe he just don't want to separated from his bro...

Yes... That's must be the reason.

(Y/N): "No, you're wrong, Hikigay-kun. I can't let myself to stop roasting you..."

What the fuck you're doing in my mind asshole!? Just fuck off and out of my goddamn subconscious, bitch!

(Y/N): "No, I'm here just to reminds you"

Hachiman: "Reminds me of what!?"

(Y/N): "In the end of the day, Totsuka Saika is still a dude..."

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! SHUT UP!

I slammed my head in the table to make his voice stopped and luckily it did well but the worst is, the class attention is directed at me.

Hachiman: "............"

That's enough of me to be embarrassed so much as I wanted to die.

But then a boy voice that is asking a question was enough to widened my eyes in surprise.